What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran is 10 alot stronger then Israel and it is not even competition and I knew this on before hand.. Is just that PDF has alot of ignorant posters. I was laughed at when I said confidently last year that many smaller and medium sized state actors are stronger then Israel.. Like Tunisia, Ubzekistan, Kazakskstan, Jordan, Azerbaijan, UAE etc etc.. I was not bluffing I was certain in my judgement and I never dodged a centimeter because it was based on sound judgement..

Iran should make an Explain of Israel by hitting it again and again returning back the favor double folded and targetting intelligence, agents and everyone relentlessly and sending direct attacks on ISRAEL tself if it miscalculates and does even one slight slip in Syria with a air-raid give them an answer immediately and one that cripples them..
It's not Israel that prevents Iran from turning the cold war hot. It's the United States that prevents us from responding directly. The US and Europe strongly support Israel. And even though Russia is not as close as Westerners to Israel, but Putin has strong ties with Netanyahu. Hence, a direct conflict with Israel will soon turn into a wider conflict and eventually a regional conflict burning the whole region from Israel to Central Asia.

That's why it's kept cold and limited to sabotage operations and assassinations.

Hamas can never win this battle. They can shoot thousands of missiles. But so far over 300 of them have landed in Gaza itself. And the others, they can’t aim at specific targets. Only at cities. They can’t hit the Air Force, can’t hit their bases. As long as Israel has air dominance, and precision guided weapons, Hamas are sitting ducks. Every battle between Hamas has the same outcome. They kill some Israeli civilians, maybe some IDF soldiers. But they loose a lot of fighters and leaders themselves. Its as simple as that. Hamas can’t win. And the people in Gaza suffer the most. Both from Israel as from Hamas

Hamas trying to hit Hatzereem airbase in Beer Sheva, more rockets fired moments ago. Alert did go off in the airbase.

That's more like. Go for the source of the problem. Just did a quick search, it seems this base house the F15s.

Well, once side has workshop made rockets the others have an airforce and billions of dollars
So when I was telling people here that Palestinians need some Hikmat before throwing everything they have onto Israelis, people were criticizing me.

Cheerleaders were very happy about small rockets provided by rag tag armies, and were thinking Palestinians will somehow inflict heavy damage to Israel. With every rocket impact on the road, on the side of a restaurant, in an open ground, they were clapping like Israel has somehow finished.

How about now when we are seeing so many of our brethren/ sisters/ children dead, buildings razed, properties looted etc.?

That's more like. Go for the source of the problem. Just did a quick search, it seems this base house the F15s.
F-15I, F-16I, Blackhawks, M346 & T-6 trainers. Been there 2 years ago.
most fighters parked in shelters. Palestine rockets cannot penetrate or damage them

Hamas can never win this battle. They can shoot thousands of missiles. But so far over 300 of them have landed in Gaza itself. And the others, they can’t aim at specific targets. Only at cities. They can’t hit the Air Force, can’t hit their bases. As long as Israel has air dominance, and precision guided weapons, Hamas are sitting ducks. Every battle between Hamas has the same outcome. They kill some Israeli civilians, maybe some IDF soldiers. But they loose a lot of fighters and leaders themselves. Its as simple as that. Hamas can’t win. And the people in Gaza suffer the most. Both from Israel as from Hamas

Gaza is gonna get bombed no matter what

Hamas' success is based on how much damage they can cause to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom