What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering it. Some people here are very rude.
You are still alive with 37-ve reactions?

You are a Pakistani that supports a settler colonial state. That’s why. It’s shameful . I can understand if you were white or European but not this
He can not understand that. His obsessions' has the better of him.

But I keep seeing you guys blaming folks and pointing fingers.. But you gotta look yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers. My opinion has not changed. Iran has to begin hitting Israel hard.. They are OWED this and it is an Iranian DEBT.. Nobody should go free hitting Iran that many times.. Honestly that mistake has been corrected by others twice.. I don't wanna throw names out there but know this.... Iran is owed Israelian blood and it is an Iranian DEBT. that needs to be collected.. Natanz strike, leaders and all fallen head-figures was a red-line.. It is time for Iran to get the restraint practice.. There is a debt to be paid
There were multiple explosions in Israel even before this war, over 10 incidents in fewer than 7 days. There are topics for them on PDF. But this war has just started and nobody knows how it will play out yet. Israel has faced something very different from its earlier clashes with Hamas this time.

If Israel takes the bite and drags Hezbollah into the war, they will get screwed really well. I'm still hoping that they would somehow overestimate their power and do that.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.18.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.19.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.26.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.13.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.14.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 5.17.26 PM.png

Last edited:
Not true. Egypt is a strong strategic partner of the US to maintain stability in the region. Any form of the actions I presented are of high value contrary to what you might think because of your opinion of Sisis and all that stuff. But giving up the military aid, refusing any more relations with the US as far as cooperation in the region is HUGE. You can't see that because you're concentrating on only your end point of view. The last bill that was passed through congress included a lot more than the issuance of the aid because the US doesn't want to lose Turkey and Egypt and possibly Saudiya at the same time after decades of building billions of dollars of strategic value in alliances. I think you take the relationship lightly because of all the talk on this forum of Sisi puppet and all that. There are a lot that at least those two countries can leverage the US you just don't see it. And I didn't even bring up Russia.
USA deep state is Anti-Arab and Anti-Muslim. Stability...:lol::lol: USA objectives in ME is too spread turmoil and strengthen Israel. USA aid money is just a leash to keep Egypt out of the Israel conflict. This will eventually end, IMO (massive dollar printing and insane USA deficits will prevent foreign aid in the future). USA is leaving the ME and focusing on Asia. Over the next 10-20 years, Arabs will slowly throw off the American leashes. KSA is starting too. Egypt eventually will as well. The future for Egpyt lies in a MENA bloc.

There were multiple explosions in Israel even before this war, over 10 incidents in fewer than 7 days. There are topics for them on PDF. But this war has just started and nobody knows how it will play out yet. Israel has faced something very different from its earlier clashes with Hamas this time.

If Israel takes the bite and drags Hezbollah into the war, they will get screwed really well. I'm still hoping that they would somehow overestimate their power and do that.

Iran is 10 alot stronger then Israel and it is not even competition and I knew this on before hand.. Is just that PDF has alot of ignorant posters. I was laughed at when I said confidently last year that many smaller and medium sized state actors are stronger then Israel.. Like Tunisia, Ubzekistan, Kazakskstan, Jordan, Azerbaijan, UAE etc etc.. I was not bluffing I was certain in my judgement and I never dodged a centimeter because it was based on sound judgement..

Iran should make an Explain of Israel by hitting it again and again returning back the favor double folded and targetting intelligence, agents and everyone relentlessly and sending direct attacks on ISRAEL tself if it miscalculates and does even one slight slip in Syria with a air-raid give them an answer immediately and one that cripples them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom