What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS. That Zionist doesn't impress me with his selective BS. His nation is killing and stealing Palestinian land and I am supposed to take his Hamas propaganda seriously.

Do not misunderstand me. I am not seeking to cut the israelis any slack. Not at all. zero actually.

As much as i am so pissed at what they are doing to Gaza, what makes me MORE ANGRY are traitors within. Who seek to ignite the situation for more power , more $$ and more leverage on the backs of Gazans

unknown.png

Al salam alikum Dalit. Did you get the chance to see the translated version of that 2017 post by al sajwani ? if you did , do you have any insight or opinion to share

BTW, just to clarify my comment to you earlier in this thread I think or maybe another about the lack of visas between the two countries, It's admirable that you have full confidence in your leadership and I wasn't questioning that. I was just surprised that right off the bat, both countries agreed on the lack of visas needed but I was surprised at that because the UAE has become a formidable military and creating a lot of the latest domestic high-tech equipment that without a doubt, the Israelis will send mossad agents to gather as much intel as possible and try to use that to either sabotage the quick UAE growth or slow it down. Not that visas would've made a huge difference, but it would show that there is some kind of security step taken instead of just full trust. And hopefully you are right that the UAE intel agents have it all figured out already and who and what kind of actions to look for. Just wanted to clarify that with you.

Do not misunderstand me. I am not seeking to cut the israelis any slack. Not at all. zero actually.

As much as i am so pissed at what they are doing to Gaza, what makes me MORE ANGRY are traitors within. Who seek to ignite the situation for more power , more $$ and more leverage on the backs of Gazans

That is a minute problem compared to what the Zionists initiated at Al Aqsa. Now they are killing Palestinians indiscriminately to rob more land. I will park the supposed Hamas treachery for another day if you don't mind.

"...As I sit here typing by a window in Jerusalem, many seem to believe that Israel is attacking Muslim worshippers at prayer and ethnically cleansing the Arab population of this city, which is more than a third of our population and growing...

"In the spirit of 2021, exciting video clips are ripped from their context here and injected into ideological circulatory systems to prove whatever needs to be proved. Explosions in the Al-Aqsa Mosque could mean that Israeli police are firing tear gas inside, desecrating the holy site, or that Muslim rioters are shooting off the stores of fireworks they hoarded inside to use against the police, desecrating the holy site. An Israeli driver hitting a Palestinian man near Lions’ Gate on Monday might be attempted murder, or a driver losing control of his car while escaping Palestinians who were trying to kill him. A video of Israelis dancing at the Western Wall as a fire burns on the Temple Mount is evidence of satanic intent, or of the coincidence that the annual Jerusalem Day celebrations at the wall were going on at the same time that one of the firecrackers set off by Palestinian rioters ignited a tree in the mosque compound above.

"The subtleties seem beside the point -"

images (3).jpeg

BTW, just to clarify my comment to you earlier in this thread I think or maybe another about the lack of visas between the two countries, It's admirable that you have full confidence in your leadership and I wasn't questioning that. I was just surprised that right off the bat, both countries agreed on the lack of visas needed but I was surprised at that because the UAE has become a formidable military and creating a lot of the latest domestic high-tech equipment that without a doubt, the Israelis will send mossad agents to gather as much intel as possible and try to use that to either sabotage the quick UAE growth or slow it down. Not that visas would've made a huge difference, but it would show that there is some kind of security step taken instead of just full trust. And hopefully you are right that the UAE intel agents have it all figured out already and who and what kind of actions to look for. Just wanted to clarify that with you.

i figured as much bro, i have seen your style of posts and thats what i though you meant from the word go

Arab / Asian intelligence are not softies man , مفيش تفاهم xD
That is a minute problem compared to what the Zionists initiated at Al Aqsa. Now they are killing Palestinians indiscriminately to rob more land. I will park the supposed Hamas treachery for another day if you don't mind.

I understand , i mentioned it because Hamas are part of whats going on now and only god knows what they have already done or plan to do

anyway , again , for another day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom