What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powers much smarter than us? Like who? The United States? The United Kingdom? France? Do you seriously think that people who established Israel will help resolve the issue now? Really? I'm speechless.

This argument has been answered before. Powerful weapons translate into deterrence. Deterrence saves lives. Just because your country has sold her honor to Israel and the United States for money, doesn't mean that these weapons are useless or we should stop arming Palestinians. Israel has been committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians for 7 decades, long before Palestinians were armed with rockets and missiles. Long before the 1979 revolution in Iran.
I am not bashing Egypt. I am stating a simple fact that your country is helping Israel impose a blockade on Palestinians. How is that bashing Egypt? I am not blaming Egyptians for this. We all witnessed how the Arab spring was silenced in Egypt.

That's wishful thinking. Your Arab brothers like the UAE have even refused to call their ambassadors from Israel. The Emirates has an ambassador in Israel right now that Gazans are being bombed. The least they can do is to call their ambassador and threaten to sever their ties with Israel. If you think that you can expel the US ambassador and the US will give in and accept your condition, you're beyond delusional.
The USA will outright reject all your conditions and will put pressure on you until you regret it and capitulate (which won't take long considering the mentality you're showing now). You have no leverage against the USA. Egypt herself receives aids from the US.

Saudi Arabia is a similar story as well. Saudi Arabia cannot demand anything from the US. What can Saudi Arabia do if tomorrow the United States seizes and freezes all Saudi Arabian assets? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Iran in 1980 was way more powerful than most Arab countries combined and yet we could do nothing when the United States seized 2 trillion dollars of our money after the embassy crisis. Saudi Arabia insisted on being present in the JCPOA talks, and the US didn't even bother to take them seriously.

Here's a fact: You need the United States. You follow what the US dictates. But it doesn't go the other way around. I'm not bashing you, I'm just telling you the truth. You cannot demand anything from the US, particularly when it comes to the security and integrity of Israel.

Not true. Egypt is a strong strategic partner of the US to maintain stability in the region. Any form of the actions I presented are of high value contrary to what you might think because of your opinion of Sisis and all that stuff. But giving up the military aid, refusing any more relations with the US as far as cooperation in the region is HUGE. You can't see that because you're concentrating on only your end point of view. The last bill that was passed through congress included a lot more than the issuance of the aid because the US doesn't want to lose Turkey and Egypt and possibly Saudiya at the same time after decades of building billions of dollars of strategic value in alliances. I think you take the relationship lightly because of all the talk on this forum of Sisi puppet and all that. There are a lot that at least those two countries can leverage the US you just don't see it. And I didn't even bring up Russia.

===========

india out numbers pakistan by 10:1
just check how pakistan has responded since 1970s
even though situation here is status quo not how bad it is with respect to palestinine

weird thing is that its other way around...arabs outnumber isreal in wealth by 100:1 and in numbers by 50:1

Problem is that Israel have whole west on their back, which include 4 nuclear powers and UNSC permanent members.

Not true. Egypt is a strong strategic partner of the US to maintain stability in the region. Any form of the actions I presented are of high value contrary to what you might think because of your opinion of Sisis and all that stuff. But giving up the military aid, refusing any more relations with the US as far as cooperation in the region is HUGE. You can't see that because you're concentrating on only your end point of view. The last bill that was passed through congress included a lot more than the issuance of the aid because the US doesn't want to lose Turkey and Egypt and possibly Saudiya at the same time after decades of building billions of dollars of strategic value in alliances. I think you take the relationship lightly because of all the talk on this forum of Sisi puppet and all that. There are a lot that at least those two countries can leverage the US you just don't see it. And I didn't even bring up Russia.
You know that I disagree with your assessment, but assuming you were right, what have all your supposed leverages over the US achieved so far? When will your strategic partnership with the United States force them to accept your demands and force Israel to accept the two state solution as ratified by the UN Security Council in 1947? I'm not even going to talk about how unfair and illogical the UN partition plan in 1947 was, but Israel will not accept even that as long as it feels dominant.

The problem of Egypt is not Sisi alone. Hosni Mubarak wasn't any better either, if not worse. Now I am not saying that you should risk your ties with the United States and confront them directly over Palestine. All I'm saying is that you can at least allow the Gazans to circumvent the blockade instead of imposing your own blockade on them and help Israel suffocate them. Stop the blockade on Gaza. That's all I said and meant from the beginning.

You know that I disagree with your assessment, but assuming you were right, what have all your supposed leverages over the US achieved so far? When will your strategic partnership with the United States force them to accept your demands and force Israel to accept the two state solution as ratified by the UN Security Council in 1947? I'm not even going to talk about how unfair and illogical the UN partition plan in 1947 was, but Israel will not accept even that as long as it feels dominant.

The problem of Egypt is not Sisi alone. Hosni Mubarak wasn't any better either, if not worse. Now I am not saying that you should risk your ties with the United States and confront them directly over Palestine. All I'm saying is that you can at least allow the Gazans to circumvent the blockade instead of imposing your own blockade on them and help Israel suffocate them. Stop the blockade on Gaza. That's all I said and meant from the beginning.

Hamas refused the two state solution..

But I keep seeing you guys blaming folks and pointing fingers.. But you gotta look yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers. My opinion has not changed. Iran has to begin hitting Israel hard.. They are OWED this and it is an Iranian DEBT.. Nobody should go free hitting Iran that many times.. Honestly that mistake has been corrected by others twice.. I don't wanna throw names out there but know this.... Iran is owed Israelian blood and it is an Iranian DEBT. that needs to be collected.. Natanz strike, leaders and all fallen head-figures was a red-line.. It is time for Iran to get off the restraint practice.. There is a debt to be paid...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom