What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants to help Hamas. As they are terrorist, even against their own people. As long as Hamas has power over Gaza, their won’t be peace for the Gazans.
Why are missiles only being fired from Gaza, not from the Westbank? Hamas
Why is Gaza blocked from the rest of the world, and the Westbank isn’t? Hamas
Why is Israel bombing Gaza, and not the Westbank? Hamas...
Even the Palestine Authorities in the Westbank want nothing to do with Gaza? Why? Hamas...
And the Hamas leadership... they live in wealth abroad, while the Gazans are dying.
So you are telling me that those who are evicting the natives from their own homes are not terrorists, while the side which is showing some resistance (although I am not in favor of that when the odds are not in your favor) is terrorist?

Can you tell me why Israelis came to Palestine and snatched the land, houses, property, orchards from Palestinians? If you don't find a logical answer, tell me who is a terrorist?

Anyone heard about any resistance before 1948? Nopes.. It was Palestinians who created an environment of mutual respect among different communities. Christians/ Jews/ Muslims.. no one was feeling his right was being snatched.

Hamas is a resistance, their way of struggle is questionable, but what they want is their right. nothing else.

I am not defending Israel’s policy against the Palestinians. They deserve their own country too. But what I am saying is that Hamas is a threat to the Palestine people of Gaza too.
in the end, there is only one solution. 2 countries. And no Israeli settlements in the Westbank.
But as long as Hamas is ruling Gaza, unfortunately there won’t be peace. As they get money from Iran to wage war every now and then.

All Palestinians are Hamas since they all support Hamas.

I am not defending Israel’s policy against the Palestinians. They deserve their own country too. But what I am saying is that Hamas is a threat to the Palestine people of Gaza too.
in the end, there is only one solution. 2 countries. And no Israeli settlements in the Westbank.
But as long as Hamas is ruling Gaza, unfortunately there won’t be peace. As they get money from Iran to wage war every now and then.

Hamas is the democratically elected leadership of the Palestinian people. Check the last elections.

Completely ignoring the pretext of this war and instead blaming Iran for starting it. Typical
This is how the west takes the Struggle of Palestinians and twists it into Iranian aggression as a distraction

All Palestinians are Hamas since they all support Hamas.
Believe me. A lot of people from Gaza are sick of Hamas. The people of the Westbank live a lot better lives than those in Gaza.
I have been both in Israël and in the Westbank. And the people in the Westbank live much better lives than those in Gaza, under the rule of Hamas.
But speaking out against Hamas, makes you a traitor, and could get you killed over there
Hamas is the democratically elected leadership of the Palestinian people. Check the last elections.
That’s why they executed Fatah members when they took power by force in the Gaza?

Hamas did not provoke Israelis at a synagogue. Zionists injured Palestinians at Al Aqsa.

If Zionists stopped stealing Palestinian land, Hamas wouldn't even exist.

Hamas did not provoke Israelis at a synagogue. Zionists injured Palestinians at Al Aqsa.

If Zionists stopped stealing Palestinian land, Hamas wouldn't even exist.
But firing close to 2000 rockets as a reaction to that incident is a bit of an overkill isn’t it?
Those rockets were ready to fire. All Hamas needed was an excuse

Hizbullah has already been stabbed in the back in Syria by their own Muslim brothers.

Syrian government has also been stabbed in the back by the their own Muslim brothers.

Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Egypt and UAE, all are also allied to Israel. If Iran/Hizbullah attack Israel, they are not going to help Hizbullah/Iran. In fact Turkey was celebrating the killing of 2 thousand Hizbullah soldiers in drone strikes in Syria.

The Secular Human Friendly West has also been stabbed by the Muslim extremists in their back. The Muslims in Europe didn't integrate in the local culture and brought a huge problem of conflicts in the European local societies, which ultimately made the Secular Voices weaker, and the voices of the right wings in Europe became stronger.

Problem is this Muslim community prefers Sharia over the democratic secular laws. They impose their Sharia laws in their Muslim countries, but demand secular laws in Europe and India, where they are in minority. These DOUBLE STANDARDS of Muslim community are not going to last long. By doing this, it were Muslims who stabbed the Secular forces in the West.

We see Jeremy Corbyn of Labour party was supporter of Palestine and against the Israel occupation. But Muslim community in UK pushed UK towards right through their non-integration behaviour. Thus ultimately secular people like Jeremy Corbyn have to pay the price of this Muslim community behaviour.

My message to Muslim community:

Do follow the Secular values without any hypocrisy. Only then you will get the World support against Israel. Otherwise everyone will turn against you sooner or later. China, India, Myanmar have already turned against you openly. But with your double standards, sooner or later Western countries will also stand up against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom