What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy is really Iranian and not false flagging he is a traitor through and through.

They are my good friend.

Those who hate the Islamic Republic are those who are repeating the same notes that the Israelis and Americans repeat about the whole region. They are only in name Iranian. Their dislike for the IR makes them reject any Arab groups and they often don’t even like Arabs anyways as a matter of fact because of their dislike of Islam.

That’s why they executed Fatah members when they took power by force in the Gaza?

Are the facts a problem for you?

Hamas won 70% of the votes, more than any elected party in the west. Fatah are the 'native infantry' of the US and Israel. They attempted a coup against Hamas. It was sucessful in the west bank, but Hamas foiled them in Gaza. Hamas should be governing in all of Palestine including the West Bank.

Things are difficult for the Palestinians in Gaza? I guess you never noticed the blockade.

There are unconfirmed reports of use of white phosphorous in Gaza.

So why is not rest of the pious and god fearing not right now going off to fight the occupier instead of ranting on PDF? That includes countries and individual Muslims. After all we live in 2021. I can even provide a map where to go to help your fellow Muslims. Please see below. To make it easy I have even drawn easiest routes. One is from Europe for any pious believers. @Azadkashmir you paying attention boy?

View attachment 743454

I get a feeling @Zarvan has already gone. I am, hoping he logs in and gives us feedback. And for those of you who try pointing fingers at me. No, no, no. I am not religious, I don't give a flying frigg about Palestinians truth be told. So cut me out. I am just a no good lapsed Muslim who will go to hell. But my concern is with the pious here. The ones who wear Islam on their sleeves.

You know what to do with such members @PakSword

Politics is not the subject of Quran, and no one have right to any land... Palestine have changed hands in history a dozen times. This land is considered ''holy'' by Muslims, Christians and Jews alike, while Hamas is far from being Muslim, Christian or Jews... they are terrorists without any iota of doubt.
At the same time there are equally worst people among Israelites and hate has made them blind, while state has transgressed their authority on numerous occasions in history and have been involved in occupying land illegally, evicting people from their homes forcefully and unjustly.

And please take action against this idiot too. Both him and @Indus Pakistan aren't going to add anything good to this thread

@PakSword

So why is not rest of the pious and god fearing not right now going off to fight the occupier instead of ranting on PDF? That includes countries and individual Muslims. After all we live in 2021. I can even provide a map where to go to help your fellow Muslims. Please see below. To make it easy I have even drawn easiest routes. One is from Europe for any pious believers. @Azadkashmir you paying attention boy?

View attachment 743454

I get a feeling @Zarvan has already gone. I am, hoping he logs in and gives us feedback. And for those of you who try pointing fingers at me. No, no, no. I am not religious, I don't give a flying frigg about Palestinians truth be told. So cut me out. I am just a no good lapsed Muslim who will go to hell. But my concern is with the pious here. The ones who wear Islam on their sleeves.

You don't have to be pious to care about the suffering of your fellow human being.

You have to be human.

You don't have to be pious to care about the suffering of your fellow human being.

You have to be human.

Yes, but are the Palestinians human? The Emiratis, the greatest Muslims in the world, don't believe the Palestinians are human. The Emiratis are correct in this and @BATMAN agrees that the Emiratis are the best Muslims.

USA deep state is Anti-Arab and Anti-Muslim. Stability...:lol::lol:

Laugh all you want, it's ok. Imagine if Egypt just pulled a reversal with the US out of the blue after consulting with Russia and all the weapons we've bought through them. Russian wanted to a naval and possibly use an airbase in Egypt. There is SO MUCH you obviously don't know.

Hey, for a guy in his mid-50's where can I get higher testosterone boosting that is safe so I can get on the same page as you young fellas? :D

USA objectives in ME is too spread turmoil and strengthen Israel. USA aid money is just a leash to keep Egypt out of the Israel conflict.

Yeah that's the common PDF theme that really has no substantial truth, really. The military aid to Egypt is a luxury that Egypt can pick and chose what equipment it wants to but from the US and the F-16 line is done, and the US offered the F-15 to convince Egypt not to buy the Russian Su-35s and Egypt didn't bat an eye lash under the threat of CAATSA sanctions. So what leash are you talking about? See how you didn't even consider that fact when you made your comment? Most of the main equipment that Egypt has is now European and Russian with the exception of the F-16s which the EAF has been almost completely independent of the US on spares and maintenance with the exception of engine overhauls. But we just bought a bunch of replacements and munitions so those will be flying for a long time coming.

Also, the last bill passed by congress that Trump falsely argued against included the $1.3 billion military air to Egypt because it creates jobs in the US. They don't hand any of that money over lol.

This will eventually end, IMO (massive dollar printing and insane USA deficits will prevent foreign aid in the future). USA is leaving the ME and focusing on Asia

The US might be leaving the ME but apparently you have no idea how important Egypt is to the US vis a vis Israel. They don't want to create an Egypt that harbors any ill will towards peace with Israel. Amazing how you skip so many major issues and simplify your comment to make your point.

Over the next 10-20 years, Arabs will slowly throw off the American leashes. KSA is starting too. Egypt eventually will as well. The future for Egpyt lies in a MENA bloc.

This is a strong possibility depending on what happens in this current most unfortunate conflict. By then Egypt will be in Russia's camp and the only question will be what France and Italy will decide being NATO members and having supplied close to $20 billion in weapons to Egypt. Heck even the M1A1 Abrams manufacturing has come to its end and soon we'll be manufacturing T-90S'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom