What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azadkashmir I was hoping to raise a mujihad force from the pious here and place you as unit commander. Never mind. All talk and no action around here.I am off to pray for the Palestininan brothers and sisters victory against the evil invader.

At least.

You may have noticed -> theirs a war going on. Speaking of that, their are so many brutal video's from Gaza coming out. They want to destroy everything.

I see the news and images coming out, very unfortunate indeed. Hope it will not boil down to the level of Syria.

Dramtic escalation in conflict, Hamas is using Sejjil series of missiles, solid propellant based. ...

You are a grown up I believe.

Isreal-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

I see, but you are deleting those posts who are debunking the off topic posts!

Its interesting Netanyahu was about the lose the election to a coalition when all hell broke lose between Israel and Hamas.

Its interesting Netanyahu was about the lose the election to a coalition when all hell broke lose between Israel and Hamas.
Yeah.....quite a coincidence that they threw stun grenades' into Al-Asqa mosque....It's not beyond the possibility that this was escalated on purpose to provoke a Gaza response.

Israeli artillery shells continue hitting northern, southern and eastern Gaza.

We're on the same page for most things.

Yeah that's the common PDF theme that really has no substantial truth, really.
But not on this. USA is a nation of many factions so you can not paint with a broad brush. But I saw this first hand in USA academic circles after 9/11. The Neocon's (all also Zionists) agenda was too incite sectarian rifts in the ME. Get Shia, Sunna, Arabs Iranians to fight among themselves. This would strengthen Israel, make Iraq easier to conquer (Cheney wanted Iraqi oil since the USA was running out of conventional oil...pre shale revolution), and punish the arabs for 9/11 in one move.

Iraq, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, even Egypt were destabilized in order to "democratize" the ME. Have these countries been democratized??? That was never the goal for the Neocons. Their only there goals were to spread turmoil and strengthen Israel. Richard Perle, one of the neocon architects of the Iraq invasion, was investigated by the FBI because he was caught secretly "talking" to the mossad.

There is plenty of evidence for what I'm saying.

Dramtic escalation in conflict, Hamas is using Sejjil series of missiles, solid propellant based. ...
In early hours of day they have already hit one refinery /oil storage facility with precision missile.

@BATMAN
Can you please correct this poster? He thinks Hamas isn't a terrorist. He also thinks Palestinians actually have a right to any Jewish land. Luckily our Muslim Emirati brothers believe that according to the Quran, Jews are the only with the right to the land there.
Is batman your fellow Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom