What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, whatever you say. 40 years ago is a long time to compare but I won't keep this going since it's slightly off topic. But the point still stands, there is nothing militarily Egypt can do unless it is prepared to absorb the wrath of the US. It's that simple. Instead, every time something like this goes on, it's Egypt brokering a cease fire which hopefully they succeed despite initial refusal just to save as much imminent destruction and lives in Gaza. The valiant effort of Hamas is not gone without notice, but this will turn uglier and MUCH more of the Palestinians will suffer than the Israelis.

The main issue is the rightful Palestinian homes that are being destroyed that needs immediate addressing.
Lets talk about now
Why is eygpt cosing to west when it knows all these weapons will be useless in war(e.g why buying from west at all? Why not strategic investmemt with turkey, russia and chins)
Why is eygpt so easy with isreal and why is eygpt part of gaza seige?

Okay why is eygpt behaving differently to palestine (than e.g pakistan with kashmir????)
Even though india outnumbers us BY 1:10???

a common non arab doesnt understand this?
Please explain today ..forget about history

Does anyone have a link to the video yesterday of the guy that filmed Gaza rocket launches from a plane flying to TLV?

All incoming flights to Israel will continue to be diverted to Ramon airport until May 18th

I like your analysis, but I think It is important to say that Iran probably has nothing to do with the initiation of this conflict. Gaza as a whole, had to react to numerous provocations the zionists had done in Jerusalem. It was politically unfeasible for them not to react. Groups like Hezb and Hamas/PIJ, have to take their domestic interest first before getting an order or a request from Iran.

The Israelis are the ones who have initiated the conflict. NO-ONE else.

==========================

finally i guess arabs are doing better then us

they have better HDI, life style, so do Palestinians as compared to us, look at our Kashmir and thar..

so whole discussion is moot, its about priorities

20% of isreal population is Palestinian Arabs who toke oath to isreal

inally i guess arabs are doing better then us

they have better HDI, life style, so do Palestinians as compared to us, look at our Kashmir and thar..

so whole discussion is moot, its about priorities...

Alauddin Sabir Kaliyari eat flowers and fruit from jungle,
while he served lungar, for 9 yrs-
but didnt take a grain from lungar,,

people still pay tribute to him,

while we loath the arabs for there lavish life style,, in the end,
the arabs will be the ones who ------ vanish, ------ ghazwa e hind,

OIC has 57 member countries and is representative of 1.8 billion muslims. US, UAE, Kuwait and Egypt have very good relations with US but they cannot convince Israel to implement two state solution. In my very first comment i showed my disappointment that OIC is useless if it cannot do it. If OIC cannot solve issues of muslims then that is garbage can. I
Its not OIC but arabs
OIC cant do anything if arabs wont take it serioulsy

We can complain about kashmir but are the arabs taking it as seriously as take kashmir??

Even though arabs outnumber isreals by 10:1
inally i guess arabs are doing better then us

so whole discussion is moot, its about priorities...

Alauddin Sabir Kaliyari eat flowers and fruit from jungle,
while he served lungar, for 9 yrs-
but didnt take a grain from lungar,,

people still pay tribute to him,

while we loath the arabs for there lavish life style,, in the end,
the arabs will be the ones who ------ vanish, ------ ghazwa e hind,
I have great respect for arabs..but i cant find those arabs...i hope one day i will find those arabs

Some observations I have read:

-Iran wants Israel to "know its place". They've taken 10 years of airstrikes and strikes on Iranian facilities and silently built up their arsenal. I do believe the moment is now, yes. The Saudis are talking to the Iranians, the Euros and US are heading back to a deal. Only Israel is still playing foil to this, and Iran is exerting military pressure now to tell Israel that you will go along with our domination of the Middle East or else.

-HZ won’t get in a war with Israel that they begin unless they are certain they are an existential threat and outcomes of that war would be in their favor once and for all. But the issue with Hezbollah is that a single provocation can lead to miscalculation. HZ will launch some sort of provocation if Gaza is invaded. They’ll see it as an opportunity, which they have been waiting over a year for. It's not that bad for Hezbollah. Political situation is a bad proxy to judge Hezbollah's stability. There is no point of HZ hiding weapons if they're not going to use them.

-Let's be real. If HZ attacks. There will be no prior warning. We will find out at the same time as any Israeli or Lebanese resident. Although the risk of it is huge with what's happening in Gaza.

-Israel isn’t going to respond to a potential Hezbollah provocation (in the event of a Gaza ground invasion) with mass strikes on Hezbollah’s PGM program. Israel is well aware that that is a red line for Hezbollah and would start a war. Yeah then it’s up to Israel to escalate or no other wise it will just be a skirmish, worst case scenario for Israel is a multiple front war. No matter how aggressive Israel is and try to build deterrence they would swallow a HZ provocation when the times come to prevent what comes next. Hezbollah and Iran have been planning to execute a multiple-front war for a decade now. This is also their now or never moment.

-Israel has to choose between war crimes and whether it is worth Iron Dome getting overwhelmed, because if HZ enters that would happen 100%. If Israel does go into Gaza, HZ will probably send a wave or two of rockets into Israel and say something like "this was our response to X and if you withdraw, we will not continue" type thing.

-Hamas would prefer for Israel to accept new rules of engagement, in fact they're betting on it. If Israel refuses the rules of engagement, then we might head to war. Hamas has definitely indicated that they are not the same Hamas of 7 years ago. Past Gazan wars have been Gazan miscalculations or Israel capitalizing on an 'excuse'. Today is neither of those two.

-Eventually IDF is going to run out of targets that they can hit from the air that have an acceptable collateral risk profile. A ground invasion runs the risk of soldiers being captured, necessitating serious ground ops. Israel will not launch a ground invasion unless they think they can win it. IDF will never report more than the bare minimum of their enemies capabilities.

-Ground operation sounds like puting troops in Gaza for intel/forward operators. Hamas wants IDF trying to occupy Gaza and a humanitarian crisis, I don't think Israel will give them that, just enough troops to hit targets they can't bomb in raids wile sticking to air strikes. A ground invasion cannot happen because then Israel would have to be completely merciless to Hamas & associated groups or it could get very bloody for Israeli soldiers taken captive etc. Israel wanting to enter Gaza will be one of the biggest mistakes, and the factions have been waiting for this moment since the start.

-Rumor at IDF is that an out of the box solution for Israel is seizing control of the southern Egypt-Gaza border, destruction of tunnels. It's a catch 22, a deadlock, valley on both sides scenario, the question is, is there anyone in Israeli defense establishment who knows a better out of the box solution?
Great write up bro.

The rockets on the livestream look like they're going for Tel Aviv

I have interacted with this guy and he is typical turd who has one side view of the world. It is an insult to liberalism to call this guy a liberal.
Whatever he is, he needs to be taken out or atleast update his software

Outbound barrage from Gaza on Ruptly LS

Headed for Tel Aviv?

≠===

Eygpt and arab league HAS DIPLOMATICALLY FAILED palestinine..this is not me saying it..its palestinians who say this

Noone is talking about war or fighting? Even diplomatically arabs are quiet while non arabs are more vocal be it iran turkey or pakistan

This is honestly embrsssing to watch
Arabs should watch and learn from ajams..see what azeris done recently they fought and they died and they were vocal from day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom