What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli airstrikes in Khan Yunis and Rafah

@Muhammed45 is a good guy. Please be kind to him. No infighting please.

I don't know who he is, but I won't tolerate misinformation like that. Palestinians dislike information and especially exaggerating our capabilities. Or fake propaganda victories.

oh i remeber that, at the end of the war Egyptian said brother isreal you take Palestinian lands and give us sina..

lol, no such thing. Please stop with the fabrication of stories that never happened. I know you dislike Arabs and all that stuff but let's stay truthful. As a matter of fact, Sadat recognized from way back then that we weren't fighting Israel, we were fighting Americans with their full support of Israel delivering destroyed tanks and jets and ammunition to help them keep fighting the war. As a matter of fact, Shazly (Military Chief of Staff for most of that war) was told by the air defense unit that a fast and high flying aircraft just made a complete run over the battlefield from south to north and asked permission to shoot it down and he said no, forget about it because he knew exactly what it was, an SR-71 taking recon pics of the battlefield situation which discovered the tiny gap between the two armies and the US immediately notified the Israelis about it whom took advantage of it. This was in his book and even declassified and I saw the program of the pilot who flew that particular SR-71 mission. So that is what we were fighting.

So recognizing that Israel was pretty much there to stay, Sadat offered BOTH, the PLO and Syria at the time to join the peace talks and they would receive nearly the exact territory of pre-1967 borders and of course that would've required a lot of negotiations but they BOTH refused. Had they participated in that peace talk, they might've easily had their own country by now but instead, look at the situation. Who made the appropriate decision? I think it's a no-brainer.

Have you even read my earlier comments or just high on fossil fuel?
And arabs cant fight for shit 1963, 67 and now Yemen war. We don't expect you to fight neither can you.

No, I don't think I saw any of your posts because judging by your latest one, you want to see an all our war that has much more devastating consequences because you're a young man with high levels of testosterone (and I really don't mean that as an insult, I was the same at a younger age only got wiser as I got older and much more familiar with the situation) and please refrain from the insults.

I asked you to propose what the Arabs should do and you directing me to some posts by you in a threat that has 207 pages. Just briefly outline your suggestion one more time it won't be much for you and we can have a courteous discussion instead of an aggressive and insulting one which I really have no interest in, sorry.

I only replied to you because you said something derogatory about us Arabs and wanted better clarification, that's all.

lol, no such thing. Please stop with the fabrication of stories that never happened. I know you dislike Arabs and all that stuff but let's stay truthful. As a matter of fact, Sadat recognized from way back then that we weren't fighting Israel, we were fighting Americans with their full support of Israel delivering destroyed tanks and jets and ammunition to help them keep fighting the war. As a matter of fact, Shazly (Military Chief of Staff for most of that war) was told by the air defense unit that a fast and high flying aircraft just made a complete run over the battlefield from south to north and asked permission to shoot it down and he said no, forget about it because he knew exactly what it was, an SR-71 taking recon pics of the battlefield situation which discovered the tiny gap between the two armies and the US immediately notified the Israelis about it whom took advantage of it. This was in his book and even declassified and I saw the program of the pilot who flew that particular SR-71 mission. So that is what we were fighting.

So recognizing that Israel was pretty much there to stay, Sadat offered BOTH, the PLO and Syria at the time to join the peace talks and they would receive nearly the exact territory of pre-1967 borders and of course that would've required a lot of negotiations but they BOTH refused. Had they participated in that peace talk, they might've easily had their own country by now but instead, look at the situation. Who made the appropriate decision? I think it's a no-brainer.
look i dont know why you are blaming me of arab hate?
i am just stating facts that arabs fought with each other and even today (syria-iraq-kuwait-jordan-lebanon) and ignored isreal advances..

Look at the arab league? its a joke

combined the GCC and arabs hold 5 trillion dollars in reserves but all they do is yes sir to USA..
last leader was king faisal , since he died everyone got in line

each country betrayed Palestinians step by step. However the first country to accept isreal and give up on Palestinians was Egypt? no which part of this is fabricated?????

and how is this part fabricated that are well equipped eygpt loss to isreal despite outnumbering them 5:1
Have you even read my earlier comments or just high on fossil fuel?
And arabs cant fight for shit 1963, 67 and now Yemen war. We don't expect you to fight neither can you.
they even have lost the courage to do..
all they can do is fight amongst each other

i had hopes for GCC i thought it will be a force to reckon with since it has 5 trillion dollars in cash but what they did was to just fight amongst each other and iran
look what eygpt is doing..window shopping europe and USA to keep their economy running..no long term strategic thinking

what arab needed to do was to look at china like they did to USSR once..that doesnt mean USSR or china will fight for you but atleast your weapons will fire if you go to war with isreal..

what arabs need was to develop nuclear weapons, they say they will if iran does..so is iran bigger enemy then isreal..? so far it seems so

look we dont like iran, we have troubles with iran ..pakistan also has the shia sunni thinkg arabs have but it doesnt make us go to war with iran

Israeli police officer shot dead in Al Ramla, Israeli Arabs are fighting back, God bless them.

Every 3-5 minutes there is a new Israeli strikes on a home in Gaza, usually causing casualties. They are now firing white phosphorus shells in northern Gaza.

==========================

finally i guess arabs are doing better then us

they have better HDI, life style, so do Palestinians as compared to us, look at our Kashmir and thar..

so whole discussion is moot, its about priorities
Israeli police officer shot dead in Al Ramla, Israeli Arabs are fighting back, God bless them.

Every 3-5 minutes there is a new Israeli strikes on a home in Gaza, usually causing casualties. They are now firing white phosphorus shells in northern Gaza.
20% of isreal population is Palestinian Arabs who toke oath to isreal

Israeli Army Prepares to End Gaza Fighting Amid Jewish-Arab Violence

The Israeli military is preparing for an order to end Gaza cross-border fighting as soon as possible, citing the threat of Jewish-Arab clashes across the country spiraling out of control.

Awaiting the government's orders, the military is preparing to ramp up the strikes on the Gaza Strip in order to bring the round of violence, which began on Monday and escalated throughout the week, to an end.

In recent discussions by Israel's top defense officials, they assessed the violence in Lod, Bat Yam, Acre and other cities pose a security threat that is no less grave than the Gaza fighting.

So far, Israel has turned down several offers for cease-fire mediations, but sources say the violence inside Israel may force Israel to reconsider.

Defense officials said that Hamas' military and political infrastructure has been dealt a heavy blow since hostilities began, and that Israel's deterrence has been largely restored.

However, the army plans to intensify the strikes in the coming days in order to deny Hamas the ability to quickly restore its capabilities. This would be a calculated risk, since ramping up the strikes on Gaza could lead to further escalation.

The army is also wary of toppling Hamas, reflecting a concern among Israeli decision-makers over a power vacuum in Gaza that could lead to chaos.

If there will be 0.001% threat to Israel's existence, Israel will take Gaza and Lebanon in one week.

Yes there will be around a thousand casualties among the IDF, but thats less than 1% of IDF (not including the reserves).
Yes there will be many thousands casualties among Gazans and Lebanese but we are portrayed as Nazis anyway.

ISREAL COULD,NT DO DIP SHIT AGAINST UNCLE HITLER,S GERMANY,,
INSTEAD CHOOSE TO INFLICT UN - HUMAIN TREATMENT AGAINST HELPLESS PALESTIANS,
BY TAKING ALL OF GAZA, OR WHOLE OF PALESTINE, WONT MAKE ISREAL SAFER,

COUNT THE JEWS IN EUROPE, AND THE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE,
EVERY STREET IN FRANCE AND KOLN WILL BE LIT UP LIKE CHRISTMAS TREE WITH JEWS ,

HEBDO-N PATY, WONT STAND A CHANCE,

AND BELGIUM MUSLIMS , ARE BREWING WITH SPEW AGAINST JEWS, ANDERLECHT, MOLENBEEK AND SCHARBEEK NEIGHBOURHOODS ARE WHERE MOST JIHADIS BACK FROM SYRIA ARE LIVING,,

THE ORIGNIAL JEWS DESPISE THE THUG ZIONISTS WHO CAME TO ISREAL,,

SO YOUR EQUATION MEANS ZILCH,,

look i dont know why you are blaming me of arab hate?
i am just stating facts that arabs fought with each other and even today (syria-iraq-kuwait-jordan-lebanon) and ignored isreal advances..

Look at the arab league? its a joke

combined the GCC and arabs hold 5 trillion dollars in reserves but all they do is yes sir to USA..
last leader was king faisal , since he died everyone got in line

each country betrayed Palestinians step by step. However the first country to accept isreal and give up on Palestinians was Egypt? no which part of this is fabricated?????

and how is this part fabricated that are well equipped eygpt loss to isreal despite outnumbering them 5:1

Ok, whatever you say. 40 years ago is a long time to compare but I won't keep this going since it's slightly off topic. But the point still stands, there is nothing militarily Egypt can do unless it is prepared to absorb the wrath of the US. It's that simple. Instead, every time something like this goes on, it's Egypt brokering a cease fire which hopefully they succeed despite initial refusal just to save as much imminent destruction and lives in Gaza. The valiant effort of Hamas is not gone without notice, but this will turn uglier and MUCH more of the Palestinians will suffer than the Israelis.

The main issue is the rightful Palestinian homes that are being destroyed that needs immediate addressing.

E1O15t2VgAMIeXx.jpeg
E1O15t2VgAMIeXx.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom