What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozens of Palestinian casualties in the past hour due to indiscriminate artillery shelling by Israel and strikes on civilian homes. Israeli shelling continues and they are bringing tanks closer to Gaza border. Could be ground invasion later tonight or tomorrow.

Stop lying, that is not a Palestinian rocket and Hamas showed nothing. Hamas do not have ballistic missiles nor ties with Syrian govt at the moment.
Don't quote me again.

What are the odds of HZ giving a warning before attacking?

I think the whole manufacturing an incident on the border possibility is more real than ever.

Stop lying, that is not a Palestinian rocket and Hamas showed nothing. Hamas do not have ballistic missiles nor ties with Syrian govt at the moment.

The Koronet A/tk missiles that were given to Hizbuallah are also in Gaza. Possible that these were given to them by Syria.

Dozens of Palestinian casualties in the past hour due to indiscriminate artillery shelling by Israel and strikes on civilian homes. Israeli shelling continues and they are bringing tanks closer to Gaza border. Could be ground invasion later tonight or tomorrow.

They are not going to invade. Do not worry. All their muscle is their american provided jets.

They are not going to invade. Do not worry. All their muscle is their american provided jets.

They will invade and no one will say anything,sadly.

Muslims are too busy fighting each others,the western world will look the other way. The UN and all kind of useless organizations will organize expensive meetings leading to nothing while Palestinians will get slaughtered.

Today is the 4th day since the fighting started right ?

Hamas armed wing to post footage of Ayash 250 rocket soon

@Muhammed45

You see, now they release their first official footage of the rocket. And you posted photo of ballistic missile in Russia or Syria claiming it is Hamas press release. Stop your misinformation.

Yes, they attempted to target Iron Dome radars.

They will, already some families evacuating northern Gaza due to massive indiscriminate artillery shelling...

Hamas armed wing to post footage of Ayash 250 rocket soon

@Muhammed45

You see, now they release their first official footage of the rocket. And you posted photo of ballistic missile in Russia or Syria claiming it is Hamas press release. Stop your misinformation.

Yes, they attempted to target Iron Dome radars.
@Muhammed45 is a good guy. Please be kind to him. No infighting please.

I don’t see a Palestinian forum. I only see one with pictures from 2020 in the Arab Defense section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom