What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
which fronts?

all you emiratis are the same. bought out by money. shameless dogs.

When Omar ibn al khattab insured that no one went poor in his time and everyone was well off , are they also shameless dogs ?

what you say makes no sense. Whatsoever. Actually you are a mess in your brain , emotions, actions .....i am sure it trickles down to your personal life and relationships.

take care , you are on my ignore list

this reminds me of what bahraini just said about foam of the sea

the foam of the sea called Pakistan fights for Kashmir and made sacrifices. daily

the foam of the sea called UAE, your leaders, and especially you ya kalb, do nothing. not one soldier for Syria, not one for Palestine, not one for Kashmir. nothing, nada, zero, sifr, zilch.
When Omar ibn al khattab insured that no one went poor in his time and everyone was well off , are they also shameless dogs ?

that Omar (RA) was also fighting at the same time you moron.
take care , you are on my ignore list

a badge of honour. i can take my place next to Kashmir, Palestine and Syria in your ignore list.

And a few days ago a idiot here was defending Israel claiming that Jews and Muslims had equal rights in Israel.

Arm them with what, exactly? Be specific because this is not as simple as you young men think you have the solutions to such a complex situation that has FAR reaching consequences. Small arms? Kalashnikovs? RPG's? They have all that or you want us to give them Rafales and F-16s? You see how that hatred from the original post I quoted was the epitome of hypocrisy?

The real shame is the lack of world media and outrage that would force the powers that are capable of stopping this to do something about it.

Still waiting for the Israeli members to respond to my tagged question.

World powers endorse this, they will not stop it. Your nation can stop it, my nation can stop it. The Turks, the Saudi, the Iranian, the Qatari, the Emirati can stop it.

We must work together and militarily intervene. The moment we decide to do that nobody can stop us.

Kanjar Israeli's ... you will pay InshaAllah here and the world beyond

100% agree. FATF is enough to crack Pakistanis rear end. How clever the zionista are. And the Muslims are just loosers all around the world
correct - Did we ever see any single voice of uproar - Rohinyas, Uighur, Darfur, Kashmir, Syria, Yemen. Zilch.

Are we surprised that we are hearing crickets again. If we raise any issue e.g. Uighur, Rohinygas - we get attacked by CCP bots and are told we are western agents etc and made to ask - human rights are human rights, if we do not stand up as a world community on these injustices, it will continue. When they come for us, there will be noone to stand up for us.

My community hates these zionists. They are aided and abetted by the lunatic right wing US evalengists.

It is a wake up call for us to stand up and voice concerns. IK - raises questions of Islamaphobia - he needs to unilaterally go after any issues pertaining to Muslim community

Very childish mentality. You are living in the United States. The biggest arms supporter and political supporter of Israel. Your income tax probably pays to slaughter babies in palestine.

see how silly i sound ? ;)
anyway good night mr lol
So why you supporting Israel, If you Purchase F-35 probably this money also go to slaughter babies in Palestine ;) LOL

What you would do to stop genocide of Palestinian people by creating diplomatic terms with Israel???

While your emotional outburst tried all the usual tangents, I don’t own the Kaaba, it isn’t my property nor did I call it my house. Hence, the being whose primary responsibility it is will guard it better than any F-15SA or let it be destroyed as he sees fit. If he sent Ababeel to destroy Abraha’s army and let flooding destroy it during the prophet’s time it was his will.
Haha Emotional tangents. Perhaps i expected better understanding of the matter from you but hey wear a cap and sit on the praying mat to make Dua that will solve problems.

If Kaaba ain't yours than perhaps nor is your life, your family, your home or your country Yours as well. When are you gona start campaigning that all should just put down a mat and make duas, this will solve everything. Don't you believe that your Protector is someone or you don't believe in his ability to Protect ?

As for being able to pray in New Zealand which supported Israeli creation in 1947 and cowered down even to pass bills supporting the Palestinians - that’s rich coming from you too.
Huh and i was the one having Emotional burst ?
Brother what happened someone touched nerve of yours ?
ALLAM IQBAL was quite the fool IF he said those for New Zeeland or America or for the Dear France.

P.S. you need some one better in IT to give you better information.

Stick to being muslims that turn a blind eye to corruption and injustice in their country of origins while posting lofty goals like being able to do anything about Al-Aqsa.
Haha look who is pretending to know someone and blaber about them.
I am not the one who got a country and still not left being a brown babu, who lead the charge for "Independence" of Al-Aqsa while calling it Harm e Awal bla bla and "Praying" to get this task done.
To spell it out for you No i don't support hipocrates and leaches who used their "Holy" power and destroyed this country and plunder left and right from last 73 years.

After all, how much cash have you donated to the cause? Or written to your government representative?
Haha that is quite funny coming from you. You wana pretend to know me and wana ask me to grab your finger and tell you who i am.

Or decided to take a one way ticket to Israel to join the intefada?

If you haven’t done so, there is always PDF to beat your chest.
You seem to know the solution so when are you gona do that ? Oh wait you don't have time, you are supporting hippocrates in "Jihad Fi Sabil Al" on the shoulders of poor n naives and use Islam as tissue paper.

When is your Kashmir gona be free, put on a mat and start praying, hey it might work.

Let me spell it out for you. I am not here for attacking you personally but putting out bullshit suggestions while knowing the solution is not gona be appreciated or perhaps my expectation that you knew better is false. Either put out what you listened from "Ashfaq Ahmed Sahab" or act stupid and tag along the line you wana tag along.

Last edited:
I am of the opinion that bigger and military strong muslim nations should work together on all fronts , especially technologie and economic front for a decade orso and when they have some decent tech and economy just go in and invade these stupid Tiny arab dictators and kingships and install pro muslim parties there ..there can never be unity on any issue when a lone King or dictator has all his interest connected with enemies of islam.
Brother talk all you wana talk but make your Pakistan first Islamic country stop the hypocrisy in your country and then go for anything else.

Haha Emotional tangents. Perhaps i expected better understanding of the matter from you but hey wear a cap and sit on the praying mat to make Dua that will solve problems.

If Kaaba ain't yours than perhaps nor is your life, your family, your home or your country Yours as well. When are you gona start campaigning that all should just put down a mat and make duas, this will solve everything. Don't you believe that your Protector is someone or you don't believe in his ability to Protect ?

Huh and i was the one having Emotional burst ?
Brother what happened someone touched nerve of yours ?
ALLAM IQBAL was quite the fool IF he said those for New Zeeland or America or for the Dear France.

P.S. you need some one better in IT to give you better information.

Haha look who is pretending to know someone and blaber about them.
I am not the one who got a country and still not left being a brown babu, who lead the charge for "Independence" of Al-Aqsa while calling it Harm e Awal bla bla and "Praying" to get this task done.
To spell it out for you No i don't support hipocrates and leaches who used their "Holy" power and destroyed this country and plunder left and right from last 73 years.

Haha that is quite funny coming from you. You wana pretend to know me and wana ask me to grab your finger and tell you who i am.

You seem to know the solution so when are you gona do that ? Oh wait you don't have time, you are supporting hippocrates in "Jihad Fi Sabil Al" on the shoulders of poor n naives and use Islam as tissue paper.

When is your Kashmir gona be free, put on a mat and start praying, hey it might work.

Let me spell it out for you. I am not here for attacking you personally but putting out bullshit suggestions while knowing the solution is not gona be appreciated or perhaps my expectation that you knew better is false. Either put out what you listened from "Ashfaq Ahmed Sahab" or act stupid and tag along the line you wana tag along.
As I said - emotional tangents and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom