What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me help you understand, as you appear a bit slow.

Jews buy this land

Jordan invades and captures the land

Jordan moves Arab families onto this Jewish owned land

Jordan does not provide these Arabs with title deeds.

In 1967 Israel wins the land back

The Jewish owners agree to let the Arabs stay as long as they pay rent

The Arabs agree and everything is fine until the next generation refuse to pay rent

The Jewish owners petition the courts to evict the squatters

After court hearings, the Arabs are notified of their eviction for non payment of rent over 30 years or so.

The world cries over palestinan lies

what a load of rubbish .
Peddle your lies elsewhere
1F40AD41-9374-4CD1-A7C6-0D161111C4D9.jpeg

Please arrange for oxygen. Your country needs it bad.
An Indian pretending to be a white European .despicable

Advocating genocide on children of the soil while sitting in he’s rape infested disease ridden polluted with burning stench of bodies shithole .

what a miserable existence he must llive

"Hypocrisy?" I don't think you know what that means. The individual I used that term for listed only the 3 Arab countries he's well known for years to hate and despise with a passion but didn't include Turkey which has more affiliation with Israel than all the other 3 countries combined!!!! Now do you understand the definition of hypocrisy?

As to your usual "open the border stuff" that we hear all the time, what the heck does that have to do with this issue in the WB and Jerusalem? NOTHING, so nice try. Actually it was a weak attempt at deflecting blame but you're not dealing with someone who's not very familiar with the situation. Opening our border for them will not help them in any way except flee to Egypt and that is EXACTLY what Israel wants. Understand all the political angles before angrily and blindly shooting from the hip.

Political and diplomatic pressure along with media exposure are the firsts step to show the world the atrocities they're commiting over what, a couple of rocks thrown at their barbaric police? Then the pressure from heads of state at especially the US and the EU. They are the only ones with the real clout you're trying to impose on Arabs. That is how you leverage Israel and the damage that Trump did with his ignorant announcement of Jerusalem becoming Israel's capital that has led to this. Short of that, the only other alternative is WAR. There is no in-between as this has been going on for more than half a century incase you didn't know. If Jerusalem has become the capital of Israel and no diplomatic pressure for an amicable solution that protects Palestinian rights to access to prayers in the two big Masjids and the stoppage or the removal of Palestinian homes AND the return of the homes already destroyed and stoln, then the only other alternative is war.

That's right, I'm asking them why they're doing that to get the PDF Israeli perspective. Don't let that concern you with all due respect, it's none of your business. The fact that they haven't replied is a big indication already. Don't jump into things you don't understand.

Peace be onto you, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
So after a couple of days we have a 21 page thread about these dreadful riots. What a catastrophe etc etc

And as of yet, not a single palestinian or Israeli has died from these riots.

A lot of chicken lickens in this thread almost desperate for things to escalate because they get to role play war from their couch in Lahore.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57034237

The attack happened in light of the illegal removal of Palestinians from their homes in Al JArah, where the zionist filth is forcefully moving in and changing the demographics of the area, to make it more jewish, a ploy being copied by one friend of theirs.

Last night the jews attacked the Al Aqsa compund during Isha and taveeh prayers, and countless videos are there showing them attacking the worshipers during prayers, shooting at them stun grenades, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

But hay, its an Arab problem, the Palestinians dont support us on Kashmir, yada yada yada, who cares about the Qibla awal.

May Allah bring his punishment down on the oppressors, and we and our own are weak, and useless.

so where is the western anger?.

where are all the Indians claiming to care about muslims (muhhahahhahah)

I would say "a master stroke on his part" is quite subjective. And honestly, who cares if it was a brilliant move on his part no disrespect intended. It was the most selfish and unworthy of any sort of praise IMO. Quite the contrary. I just find it incredibly fascinating the support the US gives Israel, even now that all with all these filthy barbaric acts are finally all over MSM and not just relegated to the great Twitter warrior Sarah Wilkinson who has devoted practically her whole life to keep the awareness of the atrocities on social media.

Trump made that move without a single mention or consultation to any member of the Palestinian Authority. Then that creep Jared Kushner when pressed really hard, came up with this ridiculous layout for a two-state solution'

View attachment 742243

Abbas and all the Palestinians laughed at it as if some New York creep with nothing of political clout or experience with the intricate history or this conflict, only his Jewish background and faith can never be taken seriously with this. People with MUCH HIGER clout and influence have failed before if you really look at it, is seems like the appearance of more like a Palestinian scatter land, dot withstanding, you really have to take a look and the West Bank and what the official Palestinian percentage is there because that is also a cause of this. Of course Israel was given Jerusalem first before considering anything for the Palestinians. The US is JUST as complicit as Israel and now my opinion of Biden and Kamala Harris has gone down the tubes if they don't act soon, which they won't for fear of losing the next election.

Agree to a certain point. But all the countries I mentioned can immediately get together and agree to expel the US ambassador from ALL those countries. That would be a shocker. Then look at all the economic sanctions THEY can put on the US for not acting against Israel. Why is it only the US that can sanction others. Get Russia and China to join in and that will make them lose sleep! So no, not everything else is exhausted it's whether the will power to do something that drastic short of war that is questionably possible to do or not?

# 1 will never be agreed to by the Palestinians and certainly not by Hamas. Our problems is we cannot unite under one banner to become much more powerful than just 3 Arab states. War is the ONLY thing these people believe it and watch how they scurry the minute a plastic rocket is tossed at them (or even a rock) and the Russians will tell you the Iron Dome is **** or rubbish with the appropriate cruise missiles. So let's see the Arabs you called on, Egypt, Saudiya, UAE (which at this point is in a royal dilemma after signing the normalization act without visa requirements which for the life of me I can never figure out why on God's green earth they would EVER allow that. @Abu Dhabi , please enlighten me as to why the UAE agreed to allow an unlimited amount of Mossad agents to enter into the UAE without visas?! They have two motives and only two motives and one is to get closer to Iran physically and the other is they've figured out your extensive weapons programs and guaranteed they will find ways to sabotage them. I am dumfounded at that TBH, bro.

@PakFactor , two solutions. Immediate proposals from the regional leaders Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Turkey is a MUST, Algeria (although they don't like to participate in this so the hell with them and Pakistan because of how much the US needs its support for after the US withdrawals and draw up a framework to propose to the US to end the Israeli home thievery and destruction IMMEDIATELY or sever all diplomatic ties with the US. That will either embolden the US or if it's presented in a proper but assertive manner, it could very well work but war independently as you suggested, won't work.

I am not into Politics whatsoever. Never have been and really not interested. However, in the last 49 years of UAEs existence it has always strived for a better more stable region. The UAE wants to go places and it will definitely not be able to achieve it if their goal is what others on here claim it to be. The UAE leaders have proven every single time that they have the well-being of their people and residents at heart. They also do a lot to help other nations. I also know that our leadership is very cautious and very wise and this shows when super-powers invite them over. So based on this fact alone i trust every decision they make and if it doesnt work out as intended i trust that they will do the impossible to fix it.
A very convenient narrow selection of what our prophet (PBUH) did "nothing HARAM to have diplomatic ties with Jews.". But our prophet (PBUH) also would not accept injustices and genocide on a scale that is happening in Palestine.

No one accepts what is happening and negotiating and diplomacy were traits of the Prophet P.B.U.H but neither you or i can say what he would have done.

again , the Ummah is very weak. Palestine has been under fire for 70+ years. and what did the Ummah do ? zelch.

keep your friends close but enemies closer ? who knows ..

I am not into Politics whatsoever. Never have been and really not interested. However, in the last 49 years of UAEs existence it has always strived for a better more stable region. The UAE wants to go places and it will definitely not be able to achieve it if their goal is what others on here claim it to be. The UAE leaders have proven every single time that they have the well-being of their people and residents at heart. They also do a lot to help other nations. I also know that our leadership is very cautious and very wise and this shows when super-powers invite them over. So based on this fact alone i trust every decision they make and if it doesnt work out as intended i trust that they will do the impossible to fix it.

No one accepts what is happening and negotiating and diplomacy were traits of the Prophet P.B.U.H but neither you or i can say what he would have done.

again , the Ummah is very weak. Palestine has been under fire for 70+ years. and what did the Ummah do ? zelch.

keep your friends close but enemies closer ? who knows ..
The same forces inciting the Al Aqsa riots will try it in your country too one day. Just as they tried in Bahrain a few years ago.

'palestine' has not been under fire for 70 years. Don't start the same propaganda as these morons from Lahore who know nothing about the middle east.

These are riots instigated by palestinians at the behest of Hamas and Iran and Israeli police are responding to violent riots like any police force would.

The same forces inciting the Al Aqsa riots will try it in your country too one day. Just as they tried in Bahrain a few years ago.

'palestine' has not been under fire for 70 years. Don't start the same propaganda as these morons from Lahore who know nothing about the middle east.

These are riots instigated by palestinians at the behest of Hamas and Iran and Israeli police are responding to violent riots like any police force would.

I know very well of the most vile traitors amongst Palestenians who are Palestenians themselves. However, i will have to respectfully disagree with you on how i believe palastenians have been treated by Israelites for decades.

This is not a good opinion because the reality is that 1) gulf arab rulers of Saudi & Uae are tyrants and 2) Iran has called massive chaos and helped kill 100,000s of Muslims. Bin Salman and Bin Zayed are enemies of Muslims but so is ayotollah khamenei. The case is not that just iran is bad or that just gulf arab leaders are bad.

The Iranian above was deluded and trying to blame everything on somebody else (unsurprisingly his political opponents) so I thought a little bit of truth was necessary.
Please give us a brake! Iran is surrounded bu US forces and their proxies…It is not the other way around…

Man you sound like 3rd rate propaganda troll. Palestinian have not been under fire for 70 years? GTFO

A typical nationalist view, that is the reason Islam is against blind nationalism. You will always have something going on in Pakistan so u will always make excuse that concentrate on ur country and forget others. Then others will have same thinking about you. This way, there is always division among muslims. With ur logic, i should care only about my province and to hell with others and then i should only care abt my city/village and others can die and then i should only care about my family and their needs and forget my neighbor and others and in the end i should only care abt myself n no one else. If ur talking about Pakistan only, then isnt Pakistan subdivided into many ethnicities and areas? Would u apply that logic as well? What constitutes Pakistan? Just a piece of land? Then that can change too, so ur logic is flawed. If we stay silent today then we will face consequences tomorrow. If we cannot do anything, we can atleast raise our voice.

In the UN, USA, britian and germany are having a conference for the rights of muslims in china but dont utter a word about this. This shows how big hypocrites these pigs are.
As for the yahood, the day is not far when we will tear them into pieces and take revenge of what they have done. These child killer pigs should not be counted as humans.
Until muslims learn to stand up as a single force; this divide and conquer will continue.

As I noted before all these colonial/imperial and new colonial powers - Russia/France/US/Uk/China - they will continue to do their bidding on the backs of innocent lives but installing puppets across the region who do their bidding.

I know very well of the most vile traitors amongst Palestenians who are Palestenians themselves. However, i will have to respectfully disagree with you on how i believe palastenians have been treated by Israelites for decades.

The scene of the eviction of Arabs from Israeli owned land is also the scene where palestinians murdered 78 mostly doctors, nurses and patients in one massacre in 1948.

Your palestinians have done their fair share of butchering and have instigated every conflict with Israel, and also instigated the Lebanese civil war.

And let's not forget how they backstabbed your gulf nations over Saddam's invasion of Kuwait which they supported despite Kuwait and other Gulf countries giving them jobs and homes. Such a betrayal that Kuwait threw them back out after the war

And lest we forget how they attempted to overthrow Jordan.

If you consider palestinians as your people, you're welcome to them. Take them all and see how you get on.

Last edited:
When Omar ibn al khattab insured that no one went poor in his time and everyone was well off , are they also shameless dogs ?

what you say makes no sense. Whatsoever. Actually you are a mess in your brain , emotions, actions .....i am sure it trickles down to your personal life and relationships.

take care , you are on my ignore list
Please dont quote the example of Omar ibn al khattab in your weak arguments. There is a difference like water and fire between Khilafat of Omar ibn al Khattab and your lame accuse. Have ever Omar Ibn al Khattab (ra..) ever left any muslim on the mercy of an oppressor?? Or Ever Omar ibn al Khattab allowed any governer to oppressed anyone? Did Omar ibn al Khatab stop jihad? Did Omar Ibn al Khattab ever allowed any division in ummah? At the time of Omar ibn al Khattab Islam reached beyond the Arab lands, and can you ever quote that Omar ibn al khattab considered non arabs are less human beings?

What else can i say about your comments that you are presenting an example to justify your case? Please dont? I have so much to say in response of your arguments with full of facts but i am leaving it because i dont want to increase this division. So better is to unite against enemies of Islam.

Last edited:
To some Pakistanis and Iranians on these boards , its NEVER their fault. ;) always others .... also, weak excuse for mighty nations of 300 million+ people, eh ?
Nah.. doesn't work like that brother. You can't escape the truth by pointing fingers at others. The ones responsible to protect the poor defenseless Palestinians are the big and wealthy Arab nations but they are in bed with Israel. Persian gulf arab states should die out of shame that Persians,Pakistanis,Malaysians etc are more vocal for the Palestinian rights. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom