What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, do you ever ask yourself this question ? "why isnt my mighty pakistan doing anything for palestine and al quds ?"

The Mighty Pakistan does whatever it can while fighting against an enemy 7 times larger than itself. Fights for its occupied land and people alone. Still answers the call of every Muslim nation. When it does not is when a group of incompetent imbeciles think too much of themselves. How could they not, given there new found friendship with the Indians? At least one of which is only a 15 min walk for said Pakistan and its military. A military which Pakistan does not need others to operate. Did not need flukes of nature to build, or even a functioning economy.

I can also tell you what Pakistan does not do. It does not peacock around only shouting threats across the Persian Gulf. Given its natural predisposition to Yoga, does not practice the downward facing dog. Does not recognize Israel or give excuses for it. Does not slide its hand under the Indian sheets for a few dollars. Then, does not bark its mouth off when the other refuses support for its atrocities. Does not support and fund terrorism in supposedly friendly countries. Does not miscalculate its size. Does not speak out of turn. Does not have a "small dog syndrome".

Last edited:
We all know where all of this is heading.
Now they will start dropping their bombs on brothers.
May ALLAH SW.T. protect our Palestinian brothers & sisters.
Palestinian heroes are firing with homemade light rockets and defending themselves with stones. Whole muslim world should be ashamed.
@Dariush the Great I just wanted to mark you here, so you get a better mood after my Jewish friendly writing but when I clicked on the Thread and saw THEN who made it... :woot:
It's okay.. the guilt is torturing you for more than 8 decades already. You need to do something about it.

Palestinian heroes are firing with homemade light rockets and defending themselves with stones. Whole muslim world should be ashamed.

It's okay.. the guilt is torturing you for more than 8 decades already. You need to do something about it.

In the past I did think like many of the forum... as a German.
But since 5 years I (personal think) see things more realistic.

Nah dude, I wouldn't really mind If my grandfather was a Einsatzgruppenleiter and personal would have shot Jewish kids. I couldn't do anything about that (already happened then) and wouldn't be ashamed, wouldnt be proud either, just neutral about that (crime/crime-order).^^
He was normal Wehrmacht, did every f*cking "Feldzug" as an Officer and died with 27, 2 weeks before the war ended...
That's the reason I would, even as a (non-medial/propaganda) brainwashed JEW soldier, respect (lebanese) Hezbollah because they fight with uniform and with ROE (except some Radwan units but Israeli SpecOps do the same - without uniform/uniform of the enemy).

Several Explosion heard in Jerusalem Al-Quds after Rockets landed in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom