What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally my heart breaks ... thinking of Palestinians fighting alone for so long praying for their "Arab Brothers" with huge bank accounts and lavish life style to come help them years of years ... and still waiting:

Even Yemen's Houthis are better than most:

They have kornets, Anti-tank, Rifles, snipers, grendas bunkers, drones, artillery, etc etc the essential things needed for ground operations. these are effective on the ground. Ain't nobody is going anywhere...

yes, they have Kornets, but how many? My guess is a few.

Artillery? I'll put that down as a mistake due to enthusiasm.

You are forgetting Israeli airpower, helicopter gunships and drones.

No, they are not well armed. Their only advantage is that the israelis can't go toe to toe with real soldiers.

No, they are not well armed. Their only advantage is that the israelis can't go toe to toe with real soldiers.

I agree with this, they do not have the equipment that others have, but the fear is real, and Israelis get paralyzed when they find themselves stuck. It's what happens when you believe you are gods chosen people right before an ATGM knocks out a Merkava. The fear is real for their soldiers, especially their female soldiers.

Arabs on the other hand, from my impression, feel no fear.

That is what I meant Israel is better armed but there is no rolling over here by any means necessary.. It is Urban area so it favors dog-fight and favors them where as the attacking force has to sacrifice alot

If I'm not mistaken one hadith states the 3 sons of a king will fight over your treasure and none will get it. This links offers some good read regarding this: Will caliphate return before the Mahdi? | Qur'anic misconceptions addressed (qurananswers.me)

However, before all this plays out one particular hadith states Iraq, Sham and Egypt will give up their currency (meaning economic ruin). We've already seen Iraq and Syria fulfilling this and last part would be Egypt. I feel further turmoil will happen after this.
Egypt is in economic ruin, it's virtually standing right now.

Usually Sons are taken as in their Nasal. Like this is used Sons of bani Israel, So sons here could mean the close related Family members as they are sons of the same forefathers i.e. cousins, uncles etc.

I agree with this, they do not have the equipment that others have, but the fear is real, and Israelis get paralyzed when they find themselves stuck. It's what happens when you believe you are gods chosen people right before an ATGM knocks out a Merkava. The fear is real for their soldiers, especially their female soldiers.

Arabs on the other hand, from my impression, feel no fear.

What amazed me is how about 7,000 Hizbuallah men stopped 60,000 Israelis with all their tanks and airpower. I still cannot understand why the Israelis couldn't advance. I've heard that the average Israeli soldier simply refused to go forward.

However you must remember that Hizbuallah had Iranian and Syrian weapons supply. The Kornet A/tk missiles they used were from syria.

Israel in chaos: Police arrest hundreds in Jewish-Arab violence across country

Riots spread across several cities throughout Israel with mixed Arab and Jewish populations.
By IDAN ZONSHINE
MAY 13, 2021 00:39

Some 374 people were arrested throughout Israel following intense Jewish-Arab violence and riots that erupted across the country on Wednesday, amid the ongoing fighting between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

What amazed me is how about 7,000 Hizbuallah men stopped 60,000 Israelis with all their tanks and airpower. I still cannot understand why the Israelis couldn't advance. I've heard that the average Israeli soldier simply refused to go forward.

However you must remember that Hizbuallah had Iranian and Syrian weapons supply. The Kornet A/tk missiles they used were from syria.
Yes, when their tanks were immobilized during an advance, their infantry refused to push ahead. They only wanted to advanced with complete combined arms advantage, but Hezbollah as clever as they are, took that advantage away as best they could.

Israelis are fearful, they disintegrate very quickly if they had to deal with a formidable opponent.

Hezb has the best equipment Iran can offer and believe it or not, Hezbollah has better infantry equipment than the Iranian armed forces. Our snipers for example don't have thermal cameras while their units do, along with thermobaric ATGMs, infantry night vision etc....

Only reason the war was painful for Lebanon was because of the Israeli airforce that can bomb with impunity.

The absence of a truly Arab government in Egypt is felt more than ever.

Palestinians have fought bravely so far. Just imagine what they could've done without a blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip by Egypt. Egypt needs change very badly. It's too sad that the Arab spring failed to bring change to Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom