What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absence of a truly Arab government in Egypt is felt more than ever.

Palestinians have fought bravely so far. Just imagine what they could've done without a blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip by Egypt. Egypt needs change very badly. It's too sad that the Arab spring failed to bring change to Egypt.
@The SC if you want to hurt Usraeli now is the time.

Yes, when their tanks were immobilized during an advance, their infantry refused to push ahead. They only wanted to advanced with complete combined arms advantage, but Hezbollah as clever as they are, took that advantage away as best they could.

Israelis are fearful, they disintegrate very quickly if they had to deal with a formidable opponent.

Hezb has the best equipment Iran can offer and believe it or not, Hezbollah has better infantry equipment than the Iranian armed forces. Our snipers for example don't have thermal cameras while their units do, along with thermobaric ATGMs, infantry night vision etc....

I have no doubt that the battle planning was done by the IRGC. I simply cannot believe that a militia could plan and execute a battle so well. The planning, and I am sure the operations officers must have been iranian army/IRGC.

It's a miracle a woman and her child under the rubble somehow survived the strikes. Strikes are continuing throughout Gaza. It's obvious Israeli pride was hurt in the Tel Aviv strikes, and they were trying to appear calm during this(their leadership) to fool Gaza leadership and take them by surprise. Israeli's are really tough and must be proud of themselves having all this planning and using bunker busters on homes in a tiny strip of land.

18 injuries reported so far, could very well be 18 killed and more.

Only reason the war was painful for Lebanon was because of the Israeli airforce that can bomb with impunity.
But Hezb will solve that next time with salvos of rockets first hitting AF bases...hamas did some of that too, hit the ammo depot in Tel aviv too.....if HEzb hit enough air force bases IAF wont be able to destroy all of Lebanon because ISrael cant fight and beat Hezbollah.

Palestinian strikes on Tel Aviv now:
E1OC5ZDXoAAljzb

I have no doubt that the battle planning was done by the IRGC. I simply cannot believe that a militia could plan and execute a battle so well. The planning, and I am sure the operations officers must have been iranian army/IRGC.
Their were a few Iranians that were killed in Lebanon in the 1980s and 2006. Their is probably a regiment there working with them all the time.

. I simply cannot believe that a militia could plan and execute a battle so well.
if you truly understand IRGC asymmetrical warfare doctrine and training methods, you wont be AS surprised, but i get where you're coming from and agree- Hamas' performance made Hezbollah think they are overkill for an adversary like Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom