What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people should be angry at things that are worthy of anger. Injustice is outrageous and deserves outrage... And this is what happens in Palestine.
Their anger should be directed to their own governments. No one has done enough on the Palestine issue.

And I want to mention Kashmir here as well. No one even wants to talk about that.. not even the members (from other countries) who are very vocal on Palestine. So yeah, we are all divided, and think about our own interests first.
It seems like to me but i could very well be wrong.
Buildings are being hit, Targeted killing is being done, agencies of Israel is working over time, every thing has been followed through.

It's all or almost all Muslim fighters. People with more data than me can connect you with the links ask them.
Wait for those days.. these aren't the ones you are referring to in my opinion.

It is gonna come at ridiculous cost. This is not fairytale but an actual conventional conflict. You just can't stream roll your way over 70-100k highly motivated well armed plus in their bunkers and defensive positions with a lobyrinth like urban city it is gonna take a very long time with depleted Israeli armed forces..
That many? I would be surprised. I would have thought they would be well under 10,000. And remember, virtually no effective A/tk weapons or effective AA.

Yes the Israelis don't like to fight and go toe to toe with real soldiers, they proved that in the Lebanon war. Still they have massive resources. My guess is they fear international condemnation, and it only makes sense if they ship the entire population out to Jordan; they can't occupy Gaza because of the insurgency.

That many? I would be surprised. I would have thought they would be well under 10,000. And remember, virtually no effective A/tk weapons or effective AA.

Yes the Israelis don't like to fight and go toe to toe with real soldiers, they proved that in the Lebanon war. Still they have massive resources. My guess is they fear international condemnation, and it only makes sense if they ship the entire population out to Jordan; they can't occupy Gaza because of the insurgency.
End goal is the expulsion of all Arabs from the area Gaza, West bank etc... Only because of the stubbornness and tenacity of Palestinians that this plan has not been achieved.
Those are some solid hits but I still believe the warhead these rockets are carrying is not powerful enough. Isrealis are using powerful warheads against Palestinian civilian infrastructure, this should be matched.
How exactly do you suppose to do that?

Everyone on here seems to know more about what to do when it comes to Hamas inventory levels. What they have, is all that can be done, they do not have luxury of producing 1000s of heavy 100kg warhead rockets and massive launchers. They work with what they can work with.

The massive round of airstrikes targeted government infrastructure and homes of Hamas politicians/commanders.

^^

There may have killed multiple families. So, the 'delegations' came for ceasefire talks and asking Hamas to end counterfire to make it possible to move towards truce, and in the end massive strikes minutes before supposed ceasefire supposed to take place.

Lots of vehicles attacked too.
Hamas should launch final strike too.
Let us see more moaning jewess

End goal is the expulsion of all Arabs from the area Gaza, West bank etc... Only because of the stubbornness and tenacity of Palestinians that this plan has not been achieved.

How exactly do you suppose to do that?

Everyone on here seems to know more about what to do when it comes to Hamas inventory levels. What they have, is all that can be done, they do not have luxury of producing 1000s of heavy 100kg warhead rockets and massive launchers. They work with what they can work with.

Yeah they actually are quite the expansionists. They have a grand target of Jordan, Sinai, and Lebanon.

Their anger should be directed to their own governments. No one has done enough on the Palestine issue.

And I want to mention Kashmir here as well. No one even wants to talk about that.. not even the members (from other countries) who are very vocal on Palestine. So yeah, we are all divided, and think about our own interests first.

Wait for those days.. these aren't the ones you are referring to in my opinion.
Could be or could be not. I am just putting out my opinion of the matter.

Also it could be the case that on the 4th Day Israel will a have major reduction in their ability to counter the Hamas's Rockets, as their resources are being depleted quite rapidly. And on 4th day Hamas's Rockets starts to hit and do major damage, that could be taken as victory in a battle. When/If this happens Israel will go with full force and their Allies will follow. As you see too few Hamas's Rockets are hitting right now and the Jews are out Rioting right now.

I am simply amazed at the tenacity and skill of hamas. Under siege in an area of about 300km, they have smuggled, designed and produced their equipment. The earlier rockets weren't much, but the current one's seem to have longer range and more powerful warheads.

The ability to target tel Aviv is a game changer.

They are targeting homes of Hamas officials and commanders and trying to deliberately kill their families. Already one family being dug out from the rubble in northern Gaza.

Yes the Israelis don't like to fight and go toe to toe with real soldiers, they proved that in the Lebanon war. Still they have massive resources..

They have kornets, Anti-tank, Rifles, snipers, grendas bunkers, drones, artillery, etc etc the essential things needed for ground operations. these are effective on the ground. Ain't nobody is going anywhere...

Saudi will get in turmoil i think after the start of war upon the death of it's King. There will be some sort of civil war(might be that this is the case because of that there was visit from Pakistan to give assurances etc).

Imam Mehdi (R.A) will be appointed after the start of war. If i remember correctly he will run from Madina to Makkah and in Makkah people take Bayah on his hand. He will be from the descendants of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW).

Be Cautioued: That's all, a bit of my knowledge. I don't claim to know all the things or claim to be an Alim etc. Please see towards the authorities of Islam regarding this and have Sabar.

But we should ask for Panah of ALLAH PAK from the Fitnah Tul Dajjal.
Please recite Surrah Kahaf and Dua of Prophet (SAAW).

If I'm not mistaken one hadith states the 3 sons of a king will fight over your treasure and none will get it. This links offers some good read regarding this: Will caliphate return before the Mahdi? | Qur'anic misconceptions addressed (qurananswers.me)

However, before all this plays out one particular hadith states Iraq, Sham and Egypt will give up their currency (meaning economic ruin). We've already seen Iraq and Syria fulfilling this and last part would be Egypt. I feel further turmoil will happen after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom