What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas said they have rockets and ammos to go on for months
Yes, but can Gazan people go on for months? How long can they psychologically tolerate this.

How much does the desire for peace relate to the desire for Israeli blood.

Not yet!

You haven't seen that aggression yet. Israel will be extremely aggressive that will shake the surrounding Arab countries, and the entire Muslim world.
Check out my post: 13120272

Simultaneously Imam Mehdi will be chosen as the leader after the start of War and This Army who have won the Ghazwa e Hind will meet up with Imam Mehdi. Hazrat Eesa ibn Maryam will be part of the Army kf Imam Mehdi as well.

I don't think so .. the Mehdi will be appointed in Mecca. Saudi will be in turmoil. As thinks today stand.... Saudi isn't in turmoil.

Yes, but can Gazan people go on for months? How long can they psychologically tolerate this.

How much does the desire for peace relate to the desire for Israeli blood.

Believe it or not.. Hamas are extremely durable this is nothing for them. They did that war in 2014 without being that much armed compared to now.. They are more organized now as unit and better armed.. They are always ready for a good scrap

Seems like their are some protests in Lebanon (Pro-Palestine of course) with Hezb flags.
Believe it or not.. Hamas are extremely durable this is nothing for them. They did that war in 2014 without being that much armed compared to now.. They are more organized now as unit and better armed.. They are always ready for a good scrap
It's not Hamas I'm talking about here. It's civilians, Hamas at the end of the day has to answer for the Palestinian people in Gaza. If people demand for peace, the pressure would make them succumb.

There have been no Palestinian strikes for two hours now, this I assume due to American and Egyptian delegations in Gaza trying to arrange a ceasefire. Israel has greatly intensified strikes over the past two hours, however.

OK.. So from now on, anyone insulting Arabs or Iranis or Turks or any other nation that has some form of religious affiliation with Palestinian, will be kicked out of this thread.. straight!

Don't single out one country for not doing enough.. every Muslim country is a culprit.

I don't think so .. the Mehdi will be appointed in Mecca. Saudi will be in turmoil. As thinks today stand.... Saudi isn't in turmoil.
Saudi will get in turmoil i think after the start of war upon the death of it's King. There will be some sort of civil war(might be that this is the case because of that there was visit from Pakistan to give assurances etc).

Imam Mehdi (R.A) will be appointed after the start of war. If i remember correctly he will run from Madina to Makkah and in Makkah people take Bayah on his hand. He will be from the descendants of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW).

Be Cautioued: That's all, a bit of my knowledge. I don't claim to know all the things or claim to be an Alim etc. Please see towards the authorities of Islam regarding this and have Sabar.

But we should ask for Panah of ALLAH PAK from the Fitnah Tul Dajjal.
Please recite Surrah Kahaf and Dua of Prophet (SAAW).

Seems like their are some protests in Lebanon (Pro-Palestine of course) with Hezb flags.

It's not Hamas I'm talking about here. It's civilians, Hamas at the end of the day has to answer for the Palestinian people in Gaza. If people demand for peace, the pressure would make them succumb.

they have underground bunkers.. I don't think that matters if shit hits the fane.. These people are always gamed for a good scrap. They are better armed now compared to last time. They will fight to the last man if even forced upon.. Their resolve is outstanding. They are solid.

Hopefully this is how one links the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom