What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Israeli soldiers injured by gunfire in Nablus. Palestinian gunman was martyred, may God have mercy on his soul.

Ministry of finance building in Gaza getting hit with more air strikes now.

Indication of ceasefire?

Likely the case, there are American and Egyptian delegations in Gaza and reports of progress towards ceasefire. Although Israel is still striking and Palestinians will fire back before cease fire too....

Last edited:
The war will be started when fighting starts because of Masjid Al Aqsa between Jews and Muslims of shaam. For 3 days Muslims will fight but each day all the Muslim who will fight will get Shadah and there will be no clear winner but on 4th day Muslims will have Victory. This Victory or small Victory will remove the veil and everything will open up and full force will starts to gather up. It will clear up today.
it's just my, a bit knowledge not written in stone though.
We ask for Panah of ALLAH PAK from the Fitnah Tul Dajjal.
Not yet!

You haven't seen that aggression yet. Israel will be extremely aggressive that will shake the surrounding Arab countries, and the entire Muslim world.

You posted this in the wrong section. interesting.

Gadaffi said that they will create a disease and then sell you the vaccine they have already developed.

The modern version.
Very thought provoking...no doubt not everything is crystal clear. Regarding this Tucker guy he was already in hot water few weeks back when he was bashing the influence of jewish lobby in US.

Last edited:
Channel 12 reports Israel's Security Cabinet approved increasing strikes against Hamas

Hamas getting totally stomped, Hezbollah going to get wiped out next?

You couldn't do shit to Taliban and AQ and they still there, and your State Department asking it to sit on the table and negotiate and other day asking them to fight ISIS, Lol.

Keep your nuts in a knot for the time being and focus on China

Not yet!

You haven't seen that aggression yet. Israel will be extremely aggressive that will shake the surrounding Arab countries, and the entire Muslim world.

Hey bro.. How can you honestly allow such an anti arab thread at the backdrop of what is going on in Gaza.. I sometimes question what is wrong with this place.. Arabs are being accused of racism in time of war? What in the actual F' there is time and place for everything.. It sends the wrong signals that there is partial lynching of arabs on PDF instead of granting them support.. Weird combo. ''Why arabs suffering'' thread and then there is racism videos targetting arabs... It is just flame-baiting and filithy wallahi..

I have reported that thread 2 twice and action is coming late man. example against that flame-baiting thread action came 25 hours later

Not yet!

.good. jannah for us.

Very thought provoking...no doubt not everything is crystal clear. Regarding this Tucker guy he was already in hot water few weeks back when he is bashing the influence of jewish lobby in US.
Please post it, I can't believe MSM will criticise the Jewish lobby.

Hey bro.. How can you honestly allow such an anti arab thread at the backdrop of what is going on in Gaza.. I sometimes question what is wrong with this place.. Arabs are being accused of racism in time of war? What in the actual F' there is time and place for everything..

I have reported that thread 2 twice and action is coming late man. example against that flame-baiting thread
Just report the posts.. There have been so many reports mods are working on. It's like everyone is hating the PoV of every other person and reporting that.

Please report and move on.

Have a Palestinian classfellow and watching their feed probably makes for a more compelling case than just here. The Israelis are now openly committing warcrimes but unfortunately as I said, the established media is answerable to their shareholder majority who are zionist jews.

Can you share some of the feed.

The settler-colonial U.S. & the settler-colonial Israel supported the settler-colonial South African government & today the U.S. and Israel support one another. Two things connect rule of settler colonialism: the normalization of white supremacy & extreme violence.
1620851443075.png

Just report the posts.. There have been so many reports mods are working on. It's like everyone is hating the PoV of every other person and reporting that.

Please report and move on.

I have reported please take action but I am seeing quick action being taken against calling people filithy jews in here..

I don't think speech will be related to ceasefire, Israeli's are still striking, asking people to evacuate multiple homes and from some police stations.

There are airstrikes, naval shelling, and artillery shelling all occurring right now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom