What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are intentionally turning buildings to rubble. Probably to occupy the land for more Zionist settlers.
Agree, this is there chance to level the ground...meanwhile the two impotent institutions have released the following latest developments:
1620847887454.png

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2021/05/...igation-into-israeli-war-crimes-in-palestine/

1620848041382.png

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...nsions-between-israel-palstinians-2021-05-11/

The war will be started when fighting starts because of Masjid Al Aqsa between Jews and Muslims of shaam. For 3 days Muslims will fight but each day all the Muslim who will fight will get Shadah and there will be no clear winner but on 4th day Muslims will have Victory. This Victory or small Victory will remove the veil and everything will open up and full force will starts to gather up. It will clear up today.
it's just my, a bit knowledge not written in stone though.
We ask for Panah of ALLAH PAK from the Fitnah Tul Dajjal.
If that is how it would go then today is 3rd day (time from attack on Masjid Al Aqsa). If it is taken from first strike then its only day 2. Things moving in direction that in 3 days Gaza will be destroyed completely. $th day the Muslims would finally decide to avenge.

Before all this there is supposedly Ghazwa e hind and Imam Mehdi not to mention once Tul Dajjal comes then 7 days or 7 years till end of time.
Only Allah knows best.

This post is so controversial I have to stand for the Israelis on this one..

Dawud, Solomon, Moses, Isa, Yusuf, etc etc were all Israelites and Allah's friends and many generations of banu Israelis are ahlul Jannah..

I'm referencing the people who followed the prophets (their is a difference), even they (Prophets) knew they were horrible people. Even Prophet Musa tried running away before he was dragged back to them.

THE OPRESSOR AND OPRESSED ARE NOT EQUAL SIDE,

LETS STAND WITH THE OPRESSED, at least have an equal fight

and . the jelly in your belly , be calm,

next generations will be reading about the extinct people of sharon ,olmert, and netenyau..

have a littel faith... let them(jews)

dig out there temple ,which titus buried ...then the fun will begin,
.. now its just warm up rounds,..........
there end will be in lod...

I know. But after what the Yahud did to mosque worshippers and those sitting in Itekaf makes my blood boil.

All these messages are to you and it concerns you the most, leave what others are doing. You your self needs to absorb the Quran in your heart with all your intellect which ALLAH PAK has blessed you with. Than my Brother You need to stand up. You keep on asking what is Ummah and where is Ummah. You are the Ummah.
View attachment 743051
View attachment 743052

I am only bringing the message what i learnt from Quran and Sunnah, it's your decision to grab the rope of ALLAH PAK or not. There is no compulsion on you, it's Your decision all n all, through and through. I am not asking you anything for myself, do it for your self.

Stand Up for ALLAH PAK and surely ALLAH PAK will be with you.

Then let the Quran and Sunnah (and seerat) guide me as they have so far and may it do the same for you.

Have a Palestinian classfellow and watching their feed probably makes for a more compelling case than just here. The Israelis are now openly committing warcrimes but unfortunately as I said, the established media is answerable to their shareholder majority who are zionist jews.

From an Israeli source itself. Caste System of its own kind?? Hello Indians?!! Hello BLM?? Hello Antifa??

" There are hierarchies in terms who gets beaten the hardest. The Ashkenazi middle and upper class for the most part have, historically, been spared much of the violence though the last year’s weekly anti-Netanyahu protests taught us that they, too, can be punched and humiliated. Still, this is nothing compared in terms how police officers treat Ethiopian Israelis, Haredim, and of course, Arabs, who get hit the hardest (if not shot). "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom