What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
why world is not condemning the Israel genocide of the Palestinian people? Right now, people across the world should raise their voices against it.

Like I said the biggest mistake was Ottoman and Arab Muslims even saving a single Jewish soul during WWII.

The other big mistake was from God, knowing these MF Jews were born stupid and never obeyed anything in their history and killed prophets; a mere 1 day after leaving Egypt they erect a golden calf you let them go. You had them wipe our a local race completely so you can implant these benchods in that area.

This post is so controversial I have to stand for the Israelis on this one..

Dawud, Solomon, Moses, Isa, Yusuf, etc etc were all Israelites and Allah's friends and many generations of banu Israelis are ahlul Jannah..

Israeli air force attacking ministry of finance building in Gaza, after their spokesman says Israel will now begin targeting 'sources of funding' of Hamas.

Like I said the biggest mistake was Ottoman and Arab Muslims even saving a single Jewish soul during WWII.

The other big mistake was from God, knowing these MF Jews were born stupid and never obeyed anything in their history and killed prophets; a mere 1 day after leaving Egypt they erect a golden calf you let them go. You had them wipe our a local race completely so you can implant these benchods in that area.

THE OPRESSOR AND OPRESSED ARE NOT EQUAL SIDE,

LETS STAND WITH THE OPRESSED, at least have an equal fight

and . the jelly in your belly , be calm,

next generations will be reading about the extinct people of sharon ,olmert, and netenyau..

have a littel faith... let them(jews)

dig out there temple ,which titus buried ...then the fun will begin,
.. now its just warm up rounds,..........
there end will be in lod...

Warning strikes on Ministry of Finance building in Gaza, will be struck soon and represents a big escalation. Also:

Israel has become more shaky in the last 3 days than anyone could've imagined previously.

Those Tel Aviv strikes hurt their pride badly, wonder if Israel is hiding some casualties. Either way, they are rioting against their own Arab citizens in multiple cities now.

My prayers for Palestinian people this does not look good buildings after buildings are collapsing...

Warning strikes on Ministry of Finance building in Gaza, will be struck soon and represents a big escalation. Also:

Those Tel Aviv strikes hurt their pride badly, wonder if Israel is hiding some casualties. Either way, they are rioting against their own Arab citizens in multiple cities now.
Mosad has failed them. Iron dome has failed them. Their government has failed them since 2014.
End of the day it has come to civil unrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom