What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.. So from now on, anyone insulting Arabs or Iranis or Turks or any other nation that has some form of religious affiliation with Palestinian, will be kicked out of this thread.. straight!

Don't single out one country for not doing enough.. every Muslim country is a culprit.

You said muslim country.....does that mean we can insult Indians for this?

Hopefully this is how one links the post.

Do you see this happening? I mean all the Muslims who are fighting getting killed?
All or almost all of the fighting Muslims will get Shahada. 2nd day it will be the same, Muslims will fight jews, No one will win, all or almost all the fighting Muslims will get Shahada. 3rd day will be the same as well, Muslims vs jews, No one will win and all or almost all the fighting Muslims will get Shahada.

You said muslim country.....does that mean we can insult Indians for this?
No need to insult.. Just report any Indian who is needlessly poking his nose in this thread. If he goes off topic, he will be kicked out.

almost everything we use in pakistan is made in PRC
except courage..............which is produced in palestine

E1N1osEX0AQnNFJ.jpg

A bunch of airstrikes now in northern Gaza and Gaza city

^^

More than 40 airstrikes within a few minutes

No need to insult.. Just report any Indian who is needlessly poking his nose in this thread. If he goes off topic, he will be kicked out.
I think people should be angry at things that are worthy of anger. Injustice is outrageous and deserves outrage... And this is what happens in Palestine.

They have to hit really hard because they are running out of interceptors. They are bombing infrastructure like banks, but that will not change inventory level in Gaza. It's simply a matter of whether or not Palestinians can tolerate the pain.

Do you see this happening? I mean all the Muslims who are fighting getting killed?
It seems like to me but i could very well be wrong.
Buildings are being hit, Targeted killing is being done, agencies of Israel is working over time, every thing has been followed through.

It's all or almost all Muslim fighters. People with more data than me can connect you with the links ask them.

Yep, but we all know that if the Israelis really wanted to, they could invade gaza and crush it. Ship all the Palestinians out.

It is gonna come at ridiculous cost. This is not fairytale but an actual conventional conflict. You just can't stream roll your way over 70-100k highly motivated well armed plus in their bunkers and defensive positions with a lobyrinth like urban city it is gonna take a very long time with depleted Israeli armed forces if they go face in first

The massive round of airstrikes targeted government infrastructure and homes of Hamas politicians/commanders.

^^

There may have killed multiple families. So, the 'delegations' came for ceasefire talks and asking Hamas to end counterfire to make it possible to move towards truce, and in the end massive strikes minutes before supposed ceasefire supposed to take place.

Lots of vehicles attacked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom