What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Hezbollah does not feel an immense amount of pressure to respond.
because Hamas and Gaza are not down and out yet..Just like Hezbollah didnt call up reservists in 2006 and handled IDF incompetent brats with only 5K men....trust the process bro, you and i are not in any operation room, so you surely cant know everything...time will reveal it..just know that Gaza wont be subdued fully, cuz Hezbollah and houthis and iraqi PMU will enter the war b4 then...we are in different times now, and i know u know that also. cheers.

Last edited:
dual nationality, as in letting them move to different countries ? wouldn't that be a wish come true for Israel ?
Problem is that life of one Muslim is more important than a piece of land, which is not going anywhere anyway.

Didn't prophet PBUH leave Makkah and even moved permanently to Madina? Did any of the Muslim left the right to take their land back when they decided to migrate?

Please don’t take this as disparaging but you are preaching religion ad nauseum which has no content on the actual impact needed.

Battle of Jaml - in desperation the forces to try and stop attacks tied the Quran to lances and were still cut down - the Quran is put on top of girls at weddings, a nikah done and marriages still crumble. Clearly just talk or spread of Quran and Sunnah which is available in abundance has done naught for muslims because they are no more than poetic words and fantastic stories to them now. Where beards and attire take precedence over actual intellectual capacity, honesty and actions- sadiq and amin are words on an oath than actual character qualities. I prefer a non-muslim a hundred fold over a bearded muslim man supposedly praying 5 + 1 but asking for bribes in his pocket because he is in wudu.
So please, keep the prose and preaching to where is actually means anything to general muslim characters rather than some fantasy ideals they talk about and then engage in corruption, oppression and bigotry against their fellows.

When the muslims of Pakistan cannot even pray behind each other over the color of their turbans - all this talk of Quran and Sunnah is best left to dusty copies of the Quran or religious books in ramshackle shops in Urdu bazaars.
All these messages are to you and it concerns you the most, leave what others are doing. You your self needs to absorb the Quran in your heart with all your intellect which ALLAH PAK has blessed you with. Than my Brother You need to stand up. You keep on asking what is Ummah and where is Ummah. You are the Ummah.
images.png

images (5).png

I am only bringing the message what i learnt from Quran and Sunnah, it's your decision to grab the rope of ALLAH PAK or not. There is no compulsion on you, it's Your decision all n all, through and through. I am not asking you anything for myself, do it for your self.

Stand Up for ALLAH PAK and surely ALLAH PAK will be with you.

Israel won't engage in ground fighting.. It wants to continue this tit for tat exchanges until thursday-friday before a ceasefire is takes effect. Ground forces will deplete it's forces and we already saw a Jeep get blown into pieces by a kornet it means no go..

Egyptian and American envoys have already arrived in Gaza and Israel

Footage of rocket hits in Ashkelon, I don't see any Iron dome interceptors, things are getting real for the Israeli's:
Good. Finally they're learning how it feels like when a projectile hits your houses. God speed to Palestinians.

On a side note, this shows that these rockets can establish deterrence if they'll continue for days. Israelis seem terrified. They won't want another war any time soon.

Little off topic - Kashmir remained in curfew for more than 1 year what we have done to help them? what we have done to revoke article 370 ? ... so helping Palestine ... we also just talk...

No one takes Pakistan army seriously. They showed their incompetence after the revocation of Article 370. Even Kashmiris are coming to their senses, that Pak only used them to bleed India, that is why you don't see any mass revolts against India.

Problem is that life of one Muslim is more important than a piece of land, which is not going anywhere anyway.

Didn't prophet PBUH leave Makkah and even moved permanently to Madina? Did any of the Muslim left the right to take their land back when they decided to migrate?

That is true, some people here look like dont care whether 100 and even until 1000 Palestinan women and kid stomag are opened due to bullets, just like previous war.

The main thing is Palestine alone is not match to Israeli, it will be slaughter if they do make an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom