What's new

Hamas’s Sinwar threatens a ‘regional, religious war’ if Al-Aqsa is again ‘violated’

Each side likes to believe God is on his side. But only God knows what is in each man's destiny.

Leave this calculations to god , and try to do good in the little time you have on this earth.

~
I hope you will set an example. Is apartheid a definition of good in your vocabulary?

It was Hamas that attacked Fatah and then persecuted Fatah supporters,Christians and moderates. They started a civil war against their own brothers.
Irani falseflagger, Shia Indian, and Moroccan Jew all spouting off lies against Hamas for being steadfast on Islam and refuse to be subjugated to anyone other than God. That's a very strange 'civil war' that ended swiftly with a Hamas victory, after Hamas won majority of seats in the Palestinian gov't, and Fatah refused to allow them to participate in elections. As for Christians, some of my best friends in Gaza are Christians and they own some of the most successful businesses there. Recently they celebrated Christmas as well there. It's strange why a Shia Iranian is blatantly lying to discredit Hamas, its shows your true colors and hatred. You made peace with Israel and Hamas didn't, and we aren't going to change. Today your terrorist friends are weeping again, after their incursion into our Holy Mosque.

May Allah curse Assad regime, every oppresive Arab regime, the Jews and Iran-Al-Dajjal. May Allah wipe them out and butcher them for being terrorist facist God-hating animals. We will kill them all for declaring war against God.

Christmas in Gaza , Christian Palestinians celebrating, under Holy Hamas rule:

644.jpg

645.jpg

646.jpg

647.jpg

651.jpg

652.jpg

653.jpg

658.jpg

Last edited:
Irani falseflagger, Shia Indian, and Moroccan Jew all spouting off lies against Hamas for being steadfast on Islam
What am I now? I'm curious about your assumptions. The other day someone said I'm a Pakistani muslim from Greece.

May Allah curse Assad regime, every oppresive Arab regime, the Jews and Iran-Al-Dajjal. May Allah wipe them out and butcher them for being terrorist facist God-hating animals. We will kill them all for declaring war against God.
So I guess you're a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood? You think that Hamas is not an oppressive regime?

In 2012, a public protest was organized by dozens of Christians who claimed that two Christians were forcibly converted to Islam and were being held against their will. According to two mediators, the two Christians embraced Islam of their own free will. The conversions have the minority Christian population worried, and Huda Al-Amash, the mother of one of the converts, Ramez, stated, "If things remain like this, there'll be no Christians left in Gaza." Gaza's Archbishop Alexious said that the converts should be returned to their families.[53][54]

Last edited:
Hamas is Iranian proxy so as Afghan taliban and Hizbul Mujahideen in indian occupied Kashmir plus Palestinians are majority Ahle Tashi about 55% are Ahle Tashi by calling others names won't change the fact that saudi arabia haven't fired a bullet to israel since saudi inception after world war 1 ontop of that all non Shiite Arab states are rushing to recognize israel what about that
You just pulled an Iran-Al-Dajjal lie up out your @zz. Hamas is not and never was a proxy of Iran. Hamas is a holy Palestinian independent movement waging war on the Zionist occupation. Iran's proxies are the Shia groups taking orders from Iran to refrain from firing a single bullet towards Israel. Afghan Taliban has nothing to do with Iran. You are putting junk propaganda making out Iranians to be some warriors people. This is the reality:

The 1998 killing of Iranian diplomats in Afghanistan refers to the siege of the Iranian consulate in Mazar-i-Sharif, in the Taliban-controlled Afghanistan during the Taliban and Northern Alliance battles of Mazar-i-Sharif. Initially, the death of 8 Iranian diplomats was reported, but later two other diplomats and a journalist were also confirmed dead, bringing the total deaths to 11.[1] The killings of the diplomats is speculated to have been carried out by Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan.[2][3]

Before this incident, Iran was supportive of the Afghan Northern Alliance, and the city of Mazari Sharif was one of the headquarters of the alliance. It is reported that between May and July 1997 Abdul Malik Pahlawan executed thousands of Taliban prisoners as revenge for the 1995 death of Abdul Ali Mazari. "He is widely believed to have been responsible for the brutal massacre of up to 3,000 Taliban prisoners after inviting them into Mazar-i-Sharif."[4] As revenge, Taliban forces captured Mazar-i-Sharif and killed hundreds of Northern Alliance members, particularly members of the Hazara and Uzbek ethnic groups as they were accused of being the ones who carried out the killings of Taliban prisoners.[citation needed]

What am I now? I'm curious about your assumptions. The other day someone said I'm a Pakistani muslim from Greece.

So I guess you're a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood? You think that Hamas is not an oppressive regime?
I've said you're an Iranian false flagger from the start, and you are. Nobody is even remotely confused about it. I could care less about how you feel towards Hamas, Holy Hamas will prevail and Israel and Iran will pay for their genocide against Muslims. I just find it pathetic how you lack the courage to list real reasons why you hate Hamas. Two Shia extremists, one posing as Greek individual to attack Hamas, and the other pretending to be some socalist. Both lack the courage to admit their affinity towards Iranian regime and its Shia proxies.
In 2012, a public protest was organized by dozens of Christians who claimed that two Christians were forcibly converted to Islam and were being held against their will. According to two mediators, the two Christians embraced Islam of their own free will. The conversions have the minority Christian population worried, and Huda Al-Amash, the mother of one of the converts, Ramez, stated, "If things remain like this, there'll be no Christians left in Gaza." Gaza's Archbishop Alexious said that the converts should be returned to their families.[53][54]

Christians are doing very well in Palestine. Not that it concerns a Shia extremist though. As for Christmas celebrations, Muslims in Palestine will not be allowed to adopt US Capatilist version of Christmas which is based around shopping/cameras and not worship nor the actual purpose of the religious occasion.

@Trench Broom

What's your gov't going to do you piece of $hit!?? Bennet is under the mercy of Hamas! Israel666 and Iran-Al-Dajjal are going to get raided soon. Holy Hamas and Taliban have made preparations, we are ready for the promise of the God, the promise of the end times, we are going to establish worship of God and fight for our Creator, and end all Satan-worshipping barbarians.

Your just a pathetic false flagger here it was Hezbollah that kicked israelis out from Lebanon their country not any sunni ontop of that tell me a single sunni regime that supports Palestine it's all Shiite countries that supports Palestine with weapons cadres money trainings etc last time I saw all sunni arab regimes lining Infront of israel to recognize israel Turkey recognizes Israel has embassy in israel Egypt recognizes israel has embassy in israel Jordan recognizes israel has embassy in israel plus lately Sudan Bahrain UAE all have recognized israel plus the whole world knows saudis have underground relations with israel. As far as killing of Iranian diplomats in Afghanistan is concerned it was done by haqqanis and not Afghan taliban in recent american invasion of Afghanistan the most help Afghan taliban got was from Iran then China and then Pakistan ontop of that india and russia were busy creating terrorism in Pakistan by creating arming funding commanding ttp tehreek e taliban Pakistan so as to weaken Pakistan so that Pakistan doesn't win the chessboard game in Afghanistan but all to no avail terrorists are on the run in Pakistan and soon Pakistan will come out victorious in this proxy war initiated by russia and india from Afghanistan
No, you're a Iran-Al-Dajjal accomplice. Iran raped and killed Muslims in Syria. Shia's killed Pakistani clerics, Shia killed Afghans, Shia's murdered and raped Iraqi Sunni's, Shia's killed and murdered Lebanese Muslims, Shia's murder Yemeni Muslims. Shia's abuse Sahabah and Prophet's wives. Shia's fight alongside US and Russia and Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. You did nothing against Israel besides one group which fought one battle 20 years ago. Ever since you killed millions of Muslims and never fired at Israel. You are partners with Israel and Arab dictators. And God is aware of your plan and we will butcher all of you and drag you into devastating war. Which is gonna end with Sunni Islamic true Muslims victory. The God hating hypocrites will be very devastated soon.

Arab nations actually fought multiple wars with Israel btw whereas Iran never fired a single missile at Israel. All Iran is good for is waging war on Muslims and you will pay a heavy price, including yourself, if you choose to be accomplice to Iblees.

May Allah curse you, Iran, and the Jews.

Israeli Jews attack interior security minister of Israel in protest of security situation:

It was Obama the sunni who killed Qaddafi and raped Libya till now there is war ongoing in Libya then Obama turned to Syria to overthrow Syrian regime and Syrian establishment by bringing sunnis terrorists from all over the world their eventual aim was to corner and surround Lebanon and Hezbollah so that israeli project of greater israel can come true ontop of that no Shiite curse sahabas Shiite curse munafiqeens the like of muawiya and yazeed and his progeny and army that killed grandson of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Imam Hussain (a.s) son of daughter of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Bibi Fatimah (s.a) and Mola Ali (a.s) if you regard muawiya yazeed their army as your hero then your nothing but a kuffar and apostate going against Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) and his family and Ahle Bait (a.s)

Saudis are bombarding Yemenis because Yemenis are Ahle Tashi 60% and because Yemenis want to make Yemen anti israel so saudis the slaves of israel are carrying out attacks in Yemen in order to save and appease israel name one sunni group that has flags like of Yemeni Houthis against israel and their dwellers
I didn't read your garbage. I'm not interested in people that have no principles, no values, and don't observe God's ideology. You are just paddling to Iranian regime's narrative. Right or wrong doesn't matter to you.

Irani falseflagger, Shia Indian, and Moroccan Jew all spouting off lies against Hamas for being steadfast on Islam and refuse to be subjugated to anyone other than God. That's a very strange 'civil war' that ended swiftly with a Hamas victory, after Hamas won majority of seats in the Palestinian gov't, and Fatah refused to allow them to participate in elections. As for Christians, some of my best friends in Gaza are Christians and they own some of the most successful businesses there. Recently they celebrated Christmas as well there. It's strange why a Shia Iranian is blatantly lying to discredit Hamas, its shows your true colors and hatred. You made peace with Israel and Hamas didn't, and we aren't going to change. Today your terrorist friends are weeping again, after their incursion into our Holy Mosque.

Christmas in Gaza , Christian Palestinians celebrating, under Holy Hamas rule:

644.jpg

645.jpg

646.jpg

647.jpg

651.jpg

652.jpg

653.jpg

658.jpg
hamas is corrupt from its roots and an MB affiliated group. Rose to power because of arms and foriegn money and riddled in sinai and cairo instead of helping the cause they sworn to protect.. Seperated the cause ultimately weaking it. No doplamacy just an armed movement and egypt is suppossed to be their diplomacy now. WE have beef with hamas wont forget who easily we were betrayed, that doesnt mean we will leave gaza fall. lets hope for a better future

It was Obama the sunni who killed Qaddafi and raped Libya till now there is war ongoing in Libya then Obama turned to Syria to overthrow Syrian regime and Syrian establishment by bringing sunnis terrorists from all over the world their eventual aim was to corner and surround Lebanon and Hezbollah so that israeli project of greater israel can come true ontop of that no Shiite curse sahabas Shiite curse munafiqeens the like of muawiya and yazeed and his progeny and army that killed grandson of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Imam Hussain (a.s) son of daughter of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) Bibi Fatimah (s.a) and Mola Ali (a.s) if you regard muawiya yazeed their army as your hero then your nothing but a kuffar and apostate going against Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) and his family and Ahle Bait (a.s)

Saudis are bombarding Yemenis because Yemenis are Ahle Tashi 60% and because Yemenis want to make Yemen anti israel so saudis the slaves of israel are carrying out attacks in Yemen in order to save and appease israel name one sunni group that has flags like of Yemeni Houthis against israel and their dwellers
this is just outright nonsense

hamas is corrupt from its roots and an MB affiliated group. Rose to power because of arms and foriegn money and riddled in sinai and cairo instead of helping the cause they sworn to protect.. Seperated the cause ultimately weaking it. No doplamacy just an armed movement and egypt is suppossed to be their diplomacy now. WE have beef with hamas wont forget who easily we were betrayed, that doesnt mean we will leave gaza fall. lets hope for a better future
MB affiliated doesn't matter. It's a Palestinian group first and foremost, and doesn't base policy off of MB popular policies. Hamas's primary concern is Palestine and liberating all the land of Palestine. Egypt did wrong to Hamas but we are willing to turn the cheek. I don't know what Egypt's policy towards Palestine will be in event of another intifada but I know what Hamas policy will be and we will be in good hands. I've told you before to not believe propaganda against Hamas. They are not pro-Sisi forsure, but not because MB affiliation, and more so because siege on Gaza which is Egyptian state policy. Nevertheless, Egypt is our second home and we want a strong and prosperous Egypt which does more open trade and cooperation with Gaza. And security of Egypt is very important to us. We did intelligence sharing with Egypt and established joint-security operations along Sinai border against ISIS and AQ elements in Sinai. Hamas also understand Egypt need stability and ties with the US, we are not unrealistic and asking Egypt to break off ties or retreat from peace accords with Israel as this will bring econonomic/security uncertainity to Egypt. We just want Egypt to play better under the table role towards Gaza like it was under Mubarak.

I think future will be better, recently Mufti of Egypt condemned the Israeli incursions in Al-Aqsa.

cant wait for another escalation where egypt will only send ambulances in gaza rebuild it and designate those ambulances as egyptian millitary veichles that require millitary escalation if hit. As usual nothing will happen. Egypt hates hamas for obvious reasons now but hates israel more its a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Relations with israel now are limited an nessacry to gain advantges in the future fight.

Egypt fought terrible wars against odds with Israel and USA together payed heavy price . You must not say Egypt has just rolled over it tried its hardest to free liberate holy lands the odds were always stacked against her. With introduction of then zionists nuclear bombs it was then over for Egypt.

I hope you will set an example. Is apartheid a definition of good in your vocabulary?

Easy to throw words.

In South Africa black people where not allowed to vote at all.

Here no one prevents the Palestinians from electing there own leadership , they just don't seem to be able to do that.

Last elections of the Palestinians held ,was 16 years ago . Hamas celebrated winning , by throwing Fattah opposition members in Gaza , from rooftops.

Why pretend as if Israel can solve this conflict by it's own ?

~

Last edited:
I've said you're an Iranian false flagger from the start, and you are. Nobody is even remotely confused about it.
I'm sorry,but you seem to be very confused about it. So I'm an Iranian false flagger,an Indian false flagger,a Pakistani Muslim from Greece,an Israeli,a Chinese and what else?

Your conclusions honestly amuse me! In all honesty!

Holy Hamas will prevail
Holy Hamas? 😂😂😂

Two Shia extremists, one posing as Greek individual to attack Hamas,
Oh now I'm Shia AND extremist?

Christians are doing very well in Palestine.
They sure don't seem to be thriving under Hamas.

Muslims in Palestine will not be allowed to adopt US Capatilist version of Christmas which is based around shopping/cameras and not worship nor the actual purpose of the religious occasion.
Muslims in Palestine don't have to worry about it,because Christians in Palestine are Eastern Orthodox and that means they have nothing to do with US capitalist version of Christmas,like you said.

Quick question: How old are you? Be honest.

I've said you're an Iranian false flagger from the start, and you are. Nobody is even remotely confused about it. I could care less about how you feel towards Hamas, Holy Hamas will prevail and Israel and Iran will pay for their genocide against Muslims. I just find it pathetic how you lack the courage to list real reasons why you hate Hamas. Two Shia extremists, one posing as Greek individual to attack Hamas, and the other pretending to be some socalist. Both lack the courage to admit their affinity towards Iranian regime and its Shia proxies.

So PFLP-GC fighting against Hamas in Syria is a group of Shia extremists ?

Yes show your real face hinduuuu... :p:

LOL.

I'm sorry,but you seem to be very confused about it. So I'm an Iranian false flagger,an Indian false flagger,a Pakistani Muslim from Greece,an Israeli,a Chinese and what else?

Oh now I'm Shia AND extremist?

You are one and the other one's me. :D

Holy Hamas? 😂😂😂

:lol:

Quick question: How old are you? Be honest.

Some years ago he was 16 IIRC. Another Apollon.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom