What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Ultimately the right wing Israelis have ensured that the only solution is a one state solution. This greed for more land will only result in this. Unless Israel wants to openly commit genocide of millions of Palestinians or remove them by force and throw them in Jordan- they might have a bad few days in the media and probably a few things written about them in history books.

This conflict is for sure has brought out in open a lot of hypocritical cun**.

I never liked Mahdi Hassan, always had negative vibes about him.

He has got Indian background, ofcourse from a certain school of thought, combine the two, you got a deadly mix of inbred hatred for Pakistan. I think he is just pissed off that his overlords in Iran are not in front and instead its Pakistan which is at leading role this time around, supporting Palestinian cause.

The whataboutry he is currently employing to hide his slip up, labeling all those who calling him out, as "Pakistani nationalists". What a horrible miserable cun*.

Pakistani shouldn't spare this piece of shite. Destroy this hyprocrate career.

Some people are snakes bro.

I agree the hypocrites have been out in force recently. He has been known to simp for iran.

Ordinary people are fine in Israel. Minimum wage in Israel is more than 1600 $ a month. Israel is most advanced technological and hi tec power in Middle East.

Iran in 1970-es was a country with economy and industries growing at insane rates. It had GNP per capita higher than South Korea and 1.5 higher than Turkey. Today it is retarted 3rd word country ruled by IRGC mafia.

And those who take Khamenaistic Iran as ally are in much worse state. Gaza is no exception. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen - all are failed states.

Yes I realise that. Israel is indeed rich. So are the people, I know many.

The problem is when it comes to Iran. Iran was much "richer" before, but what's the point of Iran being rich if the riches are all owned by the ruling Zionist elite.

America is also rich, but poor white people cant afford to fix a tooth and live in trailer parks while the ruling Zionist elites like Epstein and Weinstein have pedophile islands and fly around in their jets and take poor young white women as sex slaves.

It should not be of any concern to this thread what religious scriptures say about Palestine/Israel, nor should be of any concern who rules Israel. That's because religious scriptures are ancient and may or may not be accurate and we will never be sure; useless talk! Similarly, Netanhayu is more honest about the long term Israeli plans but the expansionism and ethnic cleansing have been going on way before that. With the possible exception of Rabin, none of the ruling leaders were willing to make 'painful' concessions to Palestinians. And as to the debate about the modern Israelis have DNA linkage or not to the land, again, useless debate: Firstly, if people are willing to migrate from peaceful, beautiful Western countries to the semi-arid lands with so much violence then they must have good reasons for doing so. Secondly, there are indeed plenty of Israeli Jews who look Middle Eastern.

But what can't be allowed is Palestinians have to pay the price for millennia old anti-Semitism by CHRISTIAN Europe. Period! What can't be allowed is Israelis wanting the best real estate in that region by expansionism. The solution was/is: Either a truly integrated binational state or two states based upon the 1967 lines with equitable/fair land swap: No Negev parcels for fertile West Bank land!

As to those glorifying Israel as so wonderful to its Arab citizens, read this topmost story in NY Times right now:

Who merged my thread smh, it was meant for only photos and videos relating to the subject, not debates 🙄

If you post something, your subsequent posts will be added to the first post unless at least 10 minutes pass by before you post the next comment. If, however, someone else makes a comment after your first one, you won't have this problem. That is what I've discovered.

Ordinary people are fine in Israel. Minimum wage in Israel is more than 1600 $ a month. Israel is most advanced technological and hi tec power in Middle East.

Iran in 1970-es was a country with economy and industries growing at insane rates. It had GNP per capita higher than South Korea and 1.5 higher than Turkey. Today it is retarted 3rd word country ruled by IRGC mafia.

And those who take Khamenaistic Iran as ally are in much worse state. Gaza is no exception. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen - all are failed states.
The guy you are replying to is not even Iranian yet you like your corrupted PM talk about Iran all the time. Nice to know that Iran is always on your minds. Perhaps we should enforce a more prolonged war on Israel to force you guys to live in the shelter for years.

Btw, this latest conflict showed us many footages of Israeli cities and towns. It really looked like a sh.ithole and i am not even exaggerating.. i thought with all the free money and assistance you get from the USA you would have some decent infrastructure in place. Telaviv looks like a s.hithole compared to Tehran. Ask any tourist who has visited both countries.

Last edited:
The Bible is not a land deed 😜

in did it is not a deed.

However the ending is good -there is world peace
The Bible is not a land deed 😜

Plus there is a concept of doing good: personally for me I could care less who lives in Palestine whether it’s Jews Muslims or Christians- it’s the genocidal factor that I have a problem with. The zionists are willing to commit great atrocities and land theft in pursuit of their goals just like the Muslim ISIS but with a political face lift.

The problem isn’t Jews and it never was. Terrorists can be Jewish, Muslim, or Christian.

to me it is simple . There are two nations on this lands, they can either get along or continue to make each other suffer .

I think if someone took all the money that was wasted on those last rounds with Gaza , on both sides , and invested them in Gaza , by now it would be like Singapore,

Simply madness

~

The guy you are replying to is not even Iranian yet you like your corrupted PM talk about Iran all the time. Nice to know that Iran is always on your minds. Perhaps we should enforce a more prolonged war on Israel to force you guys to live in the shelter for years.

Btw, this latest conflict showed us many footages of Israeli cities and towns. It really looked like a sh.ithole and i am not even exaggerating.. i thought with all the free money and assistance you get from the USA you would have some decent infrastructure in place. Telaviv looks like a s.hithole compared to Tehran. Ask any tourist who has visited both countries.

Exactly.. This is what I have been telling our Bosnian friend many pages ago. I have been to Israel before and I can confirm that it is not a rich country period. It is a middling economy with bad infrastructure. They don't use energy or money on infrastructure.. The only city that has somewhat good infrastructure was a small city called Eilat that is bordering Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt it is located in the furthest south

Last edited:
Ignorance is bliss but if you add that with some stupidity it explods.. Even attributing this to Dawud or Solomon no way? The books they attribute to solomon that they say can control everything in world they are looking for it under temple mount.. Since the 1990s but this one is different.. It is from 12th-13th century.

It is blatant black magic and there are even rituals involved and connecting with jinns on higher level.. If you study this shit then you must be into magic and mysticism and your white washing it here
Listen, how many kabbalistic book or texts have u studied or analysed? The way you act behave and talk and the amount of delusion that is reeking from you makes me think you havent read even one philosophical book in ur life. You come here and talk all anti zio talk with an account that has Zio bootlicker King Abdullahs picture. You are a living breathing troll. How about getting educated, instead of talking all that Rubbish.

I know about Satanic rituals and stuff as much as anyone researching these things. Free masons of this era use Kabbalistic knowledge to deceive people in joining these cults but then they use it to do blood magic and all sorts of stuff. My point is you cannot blame the Knowledge of sacred philosophy wen bad ppl learn it to acquire knowledge about reality but then use that knowledge on Black magic or for the bad of humanity.

I'll give u an example, lets take for instance the field of psychology.... A psychologist is aware of constructs of the human mind and the nature of emotional elements that work in it. Now the psychologist can use his knowledge of how mind works and can use it to guide ppl in the right directions by unveiling to them the very reality of their mind. Or the same psychologist can use this knowledge to get inside a person's head, manipulate their emotions to perhaps use them as his Sex Slaves. These sort of things are possible. Any knowledge points to unveiling the nature of reality and can be hence used for all purposes including magic.

you are a stupid person no doubt about, and u come from a region of idiots who have been taken over. I told you the other day about the Origin of the name Kabb-ALAH but still u are going on about something which u havent researched urself about.

You may come and be like "hey who says i havent done any research... look at all these youtube videos i have watched in Daddy's laptop" or "look at all the pages ive looked at on the internet from conspiracy sites" All these moronic statements are useless.

Because Only those who are real life moron like urself learn about the world by watching YOUTUBE videos and only morons will believe that Kabbalah is all about Black magic said by a guy who also havent read a damn kabbalistic book but will make 1000 youtube videos about it cuz its that poor A-holes bread and butter.

Kabbalah is the a doctrine that unveils the very reality of the mind...it unveils the latent construct of the entire universe and illustrates the blueprint that exists in every fragment of reality. It shows the laws that govern the mind and the universe.The doctrine does not preach immorality, it doesnt tell u "go and do black magic with the knowledge" just like physics doesnt tell u "you shud not have sex with other woman behind ur wifes back" cuz having sex with woman or having sex with goat (like so many of ur arab brothers do) is not the concern of Physics, physics only teaches about the laws of matter.

It has no interest in determining if its right if u get a boner from ur mother in law. Its as simple as that. Kabbalah doesnt preach ppl to do bad things, or even to do as lil evil as to LIE. Its a doctrine of religious philosphy which is so significant an enlightening because it totally unveils the nature of all things that have been created in front of the learner's mind. It consists of number symbolism ,numerology, sacred geometry, chemistry, mathematics and many other fields of knowledge.

dont be like ur brethren. Dont blame kabbalah for boner or watever that people do. The elites have hidden kabbalistic knowledge from masses for centuries because it has the power to enlighten human beings and elevate their morality. The knowledge they gain about all reality from kabbalah, they may use that for black magic but Kabbalah in no way encourages that. Its a doctrine of good.

And wen u talk about David and Solomon. You know nothing about them scumbag. You think them two spent all their days watching Youtube videos? No they studied and educated themselves in all form of philosophy and esoteric theology. Thats how they better understand the nature of God and reality. They were the ones who helped expand sacred philosophical teachings of Israel that is knows to this day as KABBALAH. you know nothing and talk alot like ur stupid brethren.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom