What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Btw, this latest conflict showed us many footages of Israeli cities and towns. It really looked like a sh.ithole and i am not even exaggerating.. i thought with all the free money and assistance you get from the USA you would have some decent infrastructure in place. Telaviv looks like a s.hithole compared to Tehran. Ask any tourist who has visited both countries.
Tel Aviv shithole?
1621700630225.png

1621700660355.png

1621700722916.png

Some people are snakes bro.

I agree the hypocrites have been out in force recently. He has been known to simp for iran.

How I am not surprised.

Has anyone seen javad zareef lately during this conflict. Literally everyone was active in UN, don't remember seeing him.

3 or 4 skyscrapers and immediately on your left you see an old, classless structure that resembles more like a backward Moroccan town. Some of the places i have been in Morocco exactly resembles Israeli towns and cities. Casablanca for example is perhaps even better structured than many Israeli cities. Like user @Titanium100 pointed out there is nothing modern about Israel which @500 seems to forget. Israel is just another shi.thole Middle Eastern country. So i suggest some Israeli fanboys to tame themselves and learn to be humble. If it were not for American arms and money they would disintegrate at a faster rate than the Arab sheikhs swap their wives.

Last edited:
there is nothing modern about Israel
Silicon Wadi, Israel equivalent of Silicon Valley, USA
1621704137982.png

1621704162846.png

1621704187039.png

1621704211963.png

Israel is the highest ranking science and technology country in entire Middle East
This is Tel-Aviv and I can post more pics but don't get me started bro
This is poor in California. Yet it has among the highest per capita income of US states. All countries have rich and poor enclaves.
1621704510994.png

View attachment 746415
View attachment 746417
View attachment 746418
View attachment 746419

Israel is the highest ranking science and technology country in entire Middle East

This is poor in California. Yet it has among the highest per capita income of US states. All countries have rich and poor enclaves.
View attachment 746420

Lmao.. I don't wanna counter spam you but posting selective buildings won't alter the reality of the overall infrastructure of Israel

Lmao.. I don't wanna counter spam you but posting selective buildings won't alter the reality of the overall infrastructure of Israel
What's the difference? People here are posting selective buildings to show how poor Israelis are.

View attachment 746415
View attachment 746417
View attachment 746418
View attachment 746419

View attachment 746420
Once again this proves nothing. You are really adding nothing to the conversation just spamming a few American paid and built buildings in a limited area. Have you taken a look at the map? You see how tiny the land size of Israel is? Isn't it mindboggling to have such a mediocre infrastructure (at best) considering such limited area to be taken care of?

Ok tell what Israel should do against thousands of rocket attacks on its civilians from Hamas in Gaza? Shut down Iron Dome, ground its Air Force, Pray?
Stop attacking worshippers and trying to set Al Aqsa mosque on fire and you need to stop stealing homes Jacob.

Last edited:
Israel survives on 3 bil usd yearly paid by the US tax payers this money goes to the Israeli govt and becomes salary..
Israel is 300+ billion USD economy with 100+ billion USD exports. What is 3 billion USD in comparison?
Once again this proves nothing. You are really adding nothing to the conversation just spamming a few American paid and built buildings in a limited area. Have you taken a look at the map? You see how tiny the land size of Israel is? Isn't it mindboggling to have such a mediocre infrastructure (at best) considering such limited area to be taken care of?
Israelis don't have oil so they can't invest in infrastructure like rich Gulf States. It's a high tech export nation and they can only build infrastructure based on their on tax money.

Back
Top Bottom