What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

it is prophesized that until the end of days comes , Jerusalem , rather than being a source of blessing to all nations as intended , will be a burden :

" On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem a burden rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. "

Zechariah 12 , 3

~
Hallelujah Jesus loves you!
giphy (1).gif

Video captures Israeli ‘roof knock’ before Gaza building is destroyed
By Yaron Steinbuch
May 20, 2021 | 12:41pm | Updated

Video shows IDF employing its "roof knocking" technique on a Gaza building seconds before destroying it

play-button.png

Close

MORE ON:
ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES
Netanyahu says drone shot down by Israel was armed, launched by Iran

Palestinian woman killed by Israeli soldiers after opening fire in West Bank: report

Israel hit by rockets from southern Lebanon

Israeli military video reveals scope of airstrikes on Hamas ‘terror’ tunnels

Dramatic video captured the moment a building in north Gaza was hit by an Israeli “roof knock” bomb — giving residents the chance to escape before the structure was destroyed in an airstrike.
The footage — shot by Fares Marwan Alghoul — shows the first impact by a device that produces a large cloud of dust and smoke as the one-story building remains standing.
The structure is then seen destroyed in a huge blast when a more destructive bomb or missile follows in the Tuesday incident, Storyful reported.
In 2009, the United Nations said the technique was “not effective as a warning and constitutes a form of attack against the civilians inhabiting the building.”
The Israel Defense Forces said it is one of several ways in which the military dedicates “resources to minimize civilian harm” in the enclave.
“Roof knocking” is the Israeli military practice of dropping lighter explosives onto buildings as a warning.ares Marwan Alghoul via Storyful
The military also has been calling residents by phone, sending them text messages and dropping flyers since its war on Gaza in 2008-2009.
During that campaign, the IDF said it had made 165,000 phone calls to residents instructing them to vacate immediately, often sending pre-recorded messages in Arabic, Agence France-Presse reported.
In its report, the UN said that in some cases, the strike occurred only five minutes after a phone call.
A more destructive bomb or missile follows the “roof knocking” bomb.ares Marwan Alghoul via Storyful
In the Jabaliya camp in the north of the Gaza Strip, Mohammed al-Ashqar said he had been warned to run out of his home.
“We received last night a call to evacuate the place, and when we did, the entire neighborhood was destroyed,” he told AFP. “My shop and house were completely destroyed.”
Amnesty International criticized the practice as not nearly enough to warn civilians.
Amnesty International criticizes “roof knocking” as not nearly enough of a warning to civilians.ares Marwan Alghoul via Storyful
SEE ALSO
View attachment 746206
Israel reportedly agrees to cease-fire with Hamas in talks with Egypt
“Giving warning does not absolve an attacking force from the obligation to adhere to other rules of international humanitarian law” including not targeting civilians, the rights group agency’s spokeswoman Sara Hashash told AFP.
“In many cases key elements of effective warning have been missing, including timelines, informing civilians where it is safe to flee, and providing safe passage and sufficient time to flee before an attack,” she added.
The IDF told The Post in statement that the military, “and the Air Force in particular, attach paramount importance to accuracy and reducing harm to civilians.
“When planning a target, the IDF devotes significant time and resources to preparing the attack and where feasible, uses various tools, including advance warnings, roof knocking, street knocking, target clearing operations and a variety of professional calculations carried out by the Operations Analysis Directorate,” it said.
“The use of these means varies depending on, among other factors, the type of target, the expected collateral damage, and the resources available at the time,” the IDF continued.
“Despite Hamas’ aims to endanger its own civilians, the IDF will continue to make efforts to minimize harm to civilians while continuing to attack Hamas terror targets,” it adde
Oh yea the famous or rather kept hidden "roof knock". This is the "warning" Israel gives to Palestinians. This is the "warning" when Western media says IDF warned Palestinians to escape.

Pure evil duplicity.
Sir, in my opinion the way IDF destroyed the buildings in Gaza i.e. with precision is a message for surrounding Muslim countries that look do not even think about helping Palestine ... or you will be next in future ... I mean IAF have previously attacked other Countries without getting a similar reply from its target Countries ... it is like a very little version of “shock and Awe” of Baghdad ...
just imagine what ALL Arab Countries leader at that were thinking .... it had such a huge psychological impact ... now at present the mainstream media is showing these footages again and again to create fear ...
IAF should try something like that against Turkey, China or Pakistan. Anyone can pull stunts on Syria, Egypt, Lebanon and 1980s Iraq.

I can only imagine just how much incredible power beyond comprehension that the ark of the covenant contained.

Yes, and were gathered back after the 1st temple dropped.

The land belonged to nation of Israel as long they served and followed the commandments of god of Abraham. So the covenant was made, and the arch of the covenant was given to nation of Israel that they served god of Abraham.

Ancient Israel betrayed God of Abraham, killed many prophets, fought amongst themselves and the nation spilt in two. Violation with the covenant made with God Of Abraham by disobeying his commands resulted with kingdom taken away from your people. The arch of the convenant was also taken away by God. The temple was dropped which marked that you no longer represented god of Abraham, which takes away your claim to the land.

If you claim the land on religious grounds, there would no bigger hypocrite than one who does that. Because god of Abraham and according to Judaism homosexuality is against teachings of Judaism so is drinking and modern way of life that lit up Tel Aviv the modern homosexual capital of the world. Matter of fact, there are clubs and bars in the holy city of Jerusalem. So your claim that god of Abraham gave you the land is a baseless claim whatsoever with nothing to back up with. I can only show you why you have no more claim to this land if anything.
Sound theological reasoning brother. Nice.

Sir, in my opinion the way IDF destroyed the buildings in Gaza i.e. with precision is a message for surrounding Muslim countries that look do not even think about helping Palestine ... or you will be next in future ... I mean IAF have previously attacked other Countries without getting a similar reply from its target Countries ... it is like a very little version of “shock and Awe” of Baghdad ...
just imagine what ALL Arab Countries leader at that were thinking .... it had such a huge psychological impact ... now at present the mainstream media is showing these footages again and again to create fear ...
Yeh , such a psychological awe that the great USA got defeated by a bunch of goat herders.

Jordan could be next :-

Former IDF colonel Udi Evental warns: Confronting US on Iran has price tag
Cover Image

ART19
On Israel with Ben Caspit, an Al-Monitor podcast

Former IDF colonel Udi Evental warns: Confronting US on Iran has price tag

00:00 / 39:18

Ben Caspit speaks this week with senior researcher and policy-planning expert Udi Evental. The former IDF colonel warns that Israel’s current policies on Iran and confronting the Biden administration over a return to the nuclear deal were crafted by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu alone, without any consultation or a decision-making process. Evental argues that the lack of a decision-making process has become a pattern in Israeli governing. Israeli silence over the expected US-Emirati F-35 deal and deteriorating bilateral relations with Jordan are two examples of this dangerous pattern.
Links:
-Israel adopts 'controlled escalation' policy for Iran (al-monitor.com)
-Israel stands alone on Iran (al-monitor.com)
-Israel on high alert after Natanz blast (al-monitor.com)
-Israel’s Gantz battles to preserve ties with Jordan (al-monitor.com)

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/podcasts...nfronting-us-iran-has-price-tag#ixzz6vZKPkPUI

Attachments

• 1621662262793.png
    1621662262793.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 25
Yeh , such a psychological awe that the great USA got defeated by a bunch of goat herders.
Sir you got angry for no reason but I understand it hurts to see the way Iraq was bombed by US ...

And if you are referring to Afghanistan than you should know that more than 71,000 innocent civilians died in the war since 2001... and thousands lost their legs and limbs as well I mean became maazoor now the defeating part on paper yes US is leaving and it seems like the War is over but it isn’t ... it is just transitioned to being State owned to become privately owned (i.e. handled by private contractors with no accountability of innocent lives or so called collateral damage) with no guaranty of no more civilian deaths ... so it is not over yet practically (i.e peace is not fully attained) but yes the objectives which US had planned are NOT achieved so far...

Sir you got angry for no reason but I understand it hurts to see the way Iraq was bombed by US ...

And if you are referring to Afghanistan than you should know that more than 71,000 innocent civilians died in the war since 2001... and thousands lost their legs and limbs as well I mean became maazoor now the defeating part on paper yes US is leaving and it seems like the War is over but it isn’t ... it is just transitioned to being State owned to become privately owned (i.e. handled by private contractors with no accountability of innocent lives or so called collateral damage) with no guaranty of no more civilian deaths ... so it is not over yet practically (i.e peace is not fully attained) but yes the objectives which US had planned are NOT achieved so far...
A cheap analysis and comparison by you, If you go by numbers killed then Hitler and Germany were the most victorious, but you and I know better.

A cheap analysis and comparison by you, If you go by numbers killed then Hitler and Germany were the most victorious, but you and I know better.
Again if I hurt your ego than I apologize ... I didn’t knew I am talking to a kid but you will see how things will play out in Afghanistan and if you want me to give you updates I will certainly do that as well ...

Yes, and were gathered back after the 1st temple dropped.

The land belonged to nation of Israel as long they served and followed the commandments of god of Abraham. So the covenant was made, and the arch of the covenant was given to nation of Israel that they served god of Abraham.

Ancient Israel betrayed God of Abraham, killed many prophets, fought amongst themselves and the nation spilt in two. Violation with the covenant made with God Of Abraham by disobeying his commands resulted with kingdom taken away from your people. The arch of the convenant was also taken away by God. The temple was dropped which marked that you no longer represented god of Abraham, which takes away your claim to the land.

If you claim the land on religious grounds, there would no bigger hypocrite than one who does that. Because god of Abraham and according to Judaism homosexuality is against teachings of Judaism so is drinking and modern way of life that lit up Tel Aviv the modern homosexual capital of the world. Matter of fact, there are clubs and bars in the holy city of Jerusalem. So your claim that god of Abraham gave you the land is a baseless claim whatsoever with nothing to back up with. I can only show you why you have no more claim to this land if anything.

I am not claiming any land rights based on those prophecies here.

However i think it is important for people to know them to understand what drew that Jewish people back to Israel in the last century,

One can argue all that happened was just chance and had nothing to do with the bible prophecy.

However i find it interesting to read a prophecy that was given some 2500 years ago.

But please lets not make an argument about it,

The basic story line of all the prophets stating from mosses was :

The the sons of Israel would be exiles for many years .

That even in exile the sons of Israel would know no peace but be scorned and persecuted.

That the Sons of Israel would be gathered from many nations back to the promised land.

And that even they will think they sit safely in the land of Israel they will be attacked by many nations -

and only after that would the covenant with God be renewed , not just by Israel but by all nations.

this are what the prophecies of the bible say in a nutshell.

~

Seriously “maafi dedo yaar” ... had hoti hey..

“apna koi level hi nahi hey”

Again if I hurt your ego than I apologize ... I didn’t knew I am talking to a kid but you will see how things will play out in Afghanistan and if you want me to give you updates I will certainly do that as well ...
Yes, please Mystery Man give us your updates, you are most welcome for your input no matter who you are and where you are from.

Jan 2019
The Mystery Man
He is, the mystery man.
Walking at night.
He is the mystery man.
Always out of sight.

The mystery man, is odd
he comes at night, leaves at dawn.
The mystery man, is as tall as a rod
He is all brains, no brawn.

We spend our time, you and I,
thinking, "Who is the mystery man?"
Is he a cop? a doc? or a spy?
Does he drive a bus? a car? or a van?

The world needs the mystery man.
He makes us all feel safe.
The mystery man always has a plan.

He is always there,
watching.

Some say, we don't need the mystery man,
they say he is a nuisance.
Others say, since he came,
life has been an improvement.

He does not seek glory,
He does not seek fame.
He only seeks a place in someone's story,
to be remembered, but never by name.

Thank you to those who try to make people's lives better, even if they don't know it. Thank you to all the "mystery men".

Written by
Rumi Iqbal 20/M

If you have a "rich" country and the zionist elite control all the money and ordinary people live like crap, is it really a rich country?
Ordinary people are fine in Israel. Minimum wage in Israel is more than 1600 $ a month. Israel is most advanced technological and hi tec power in Middle East.

Iran in 1970-es was a country with economy and industries growing at insane rates. It had GNP per capita higher than South Korea and 1.5 higher than Turkey. Today it is retarted 3rd word country ruled by IRGC mafia.

And those who take Khamenaistic Iran as ally are in much worse state. Gaza is no exception. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen - all are failed states.

I am not claiming any land rights based on those prophecies here.

However i think it is important for people to know them to understand what drew that Jewish people back to Israel in the last century,

One can argue all that happened was just chance and had nothing to do with the bible prophecy.

However i find it interesting to read a prophecy that was given some 2500 years ago.

But please lets not make an argument about it,

The basic story line of all the prophets stating from mosses was :

The the sons of Israel would be exiles for many years .

That even in exile the sons of Israel would know no peace but be scorned and persecuted.

That the Sons of Israel would be gathered from many nations back to the promised land.

And that even they will think they sit safely in the land of Israel they will be attacked by many nations -

and only after that would the covenant with God be renewed , not just by Israel but by all nations.

this are what the prophecies of the bible say in a nutshell.

~

What nonsense. You could have lived peacefully with the Palestinians but your greed got the better of you. Your crazed perception that you are the chosen ones has instigated your genocidal mania where you have lost the meaning and value of your holy scriptures.
Ordinary people are fine in Israel. Minimum wage in Israel is more than 1600 $ a month. Israel is most advanced technological and hi tec power in Middle East.

Iran in 1970-es was a country with economy and industries growing at insane rates. It had GNP per capita higher than South Korea and 1.5 higher than Turkey. Today it is retarted 3rd word country ruled by IRGC mafia.

And those who take Khamenaistic Iran as ally are in much worse state. Gaza is no exception. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen - all are failed states.
Your wealth is fake, you got free money at the expense of the American and British tax payers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom