What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Hamas themselves have made very clear that they were assured those 2 promises will be kept through the mediators.
Ok lets see how long Israel keep this promise. It has broken such promises in the past.
Israelis have promised to international mediators that they will meet with those 2 demands from Hamas.
Wait and see this in action

signs of Allah are everywhere but do we are Muslim have believe and faith in Allah? i would say we dont cause if we had these jewish swines would never have dared murdered our brothers and sisters and children! but those who have faith they dint need fancy army or nuclear missile they dint bow down to threats of "bombing to stongeage" they fought had faith and won the mighty america!

Bro, as much we oppose the policies of the state of Israel and support our Palestinian brethren, let us not deploy racist terms like "swines" or lump all Jewish people in one bucket. There are many Jews who oppose the policies of Israel. We, therefore, should avoid lumping all Jews into one monolith group. There are indeed good people among them.

Even some of the Pro-Israel supporters in the US can't get their head around the reasoning behind attacking worshippers in the month of Ramadan in Al-Aqsa mosque or evicting people from their houses they were living in for over 60 years.
Reasoning was to torpedo anti Netanyahu govt being formed. Objective achieved
Bro, as much we oppose the policies of the state of Israel and support our Palestinian brethren, let us not deploy racist terms like "swines" or lump all Jewish people in one bucket. There are many Jews who oppose the policies of Israel. We, therefore, should avoid lumping all Jews into one monolith group. There are indeed good people among them.
Thanks bro ❤️

So resistance fighters can attack enemies civilian population because it doesn't have precision missiles, rockets? Makes sense?
As per UN resolution 3246, people can use armed resistance against colonial powers or foreign invasions. If you read UN's statements, it clearly calls the whole settlement illegal and an occupied land. While as per Prophet Muhammad's war doctrine, women, children and religious figures should be spared however collateral damage in modern wars in unavoidable. Deliberately targeting Civilians is an act of terrorism if done by Hamas or IDF. You should note here that UN allows attacking occupiers (here IDF and the settlers as well).

Ok lets see how long Israel keep this promise. It has broken such promises in the past.

Wait and see this in action

and yet you support the promise breakers as in this thread..
I suspected you were trolling. Or just clueless embarrassing support for a cause which.. in modern human history.. would be a lost cause..

the real Zionist dream should bea very different one than Israeli trying to replicate the Europe conquest of North America...

Hamas also break agreed ceasefires. Yet You support them?

When? Because I don't recall that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way can someone de-ban @Falcon29 just for 24-hour period so we can hear his take or just for an hour.. He was truly riled up by this conflict and emotionally invested but people didn't saw it that

When? Because I don't recall that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol.. Could have been by some who were not informed or minor miscommunication but Hamas by far and large has had 3 other ceasefires with Israel that has held for years.. 6 years the first one(2008-2014), 5 years the 2nd(2014-2019 and 2 years the 3rd (2019-2021). I think this one could hold as long or longer then Hezbollah one. Perhaps 20-25 years of ceasefire.

the regional players and the West are tired of this. They will aggressively push for a solution and solve the Jerusalem issues once and for all to avoid being here again

Last edited:
ABU UBAIDA Has spoken, he gives the jews a warning till 2 AM tonight , if they do stop the agression on gaza, there will be a truce, if not he said that the mujahedines have prepared a barrage that will cover all of the occupied territory from Haifa to Ramon's terminal.
Allahu Akbar, it's jihad, either victory or istichhad.
The true leader of the muslim ummah, Mohamed Eddeif Abu Ubaida .

Biden celebrates ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas
https://edition.cnn.com/profiles/kaitlan-collins

US President Joe Biden held a press conference on Thursday evening in response to the announcement by both Israel and Gazan forces that they had reached a ceasefire agreement.

"In my conversations with [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu,] I commended him for bringing the current hostilities to a close," Biden said.

He further thanked Egyptian forces, including President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, for their part in brokering the ceasefire agreement.

Biden also expressed the hope that the ceasefire would develop into potentially bigger movements towards progress in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

If anyone is breathing a sigh of relief - its the GCC states. They can go back go status quo and resume cooperation against Iran.

Honestly there is no stargetic value for them.. It is just childish which is why they are talking now and have improved relations

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom