What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

He further thanked Egyptian forces, including President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, for their part in brokering the ceasefire agreement.

Really ... the great “SISI” brokered a deal ... look our FM look ... the great “SISI” didn’t run around flying making speeches ... but he remain hidden from preying eyes of this world and behind the scenes he just ... brokered “a deal” ... wah “SISI” wah ...

Really ... the great “SISI” brokered a deal ... look our FM look ... the great “SISI” didn’t run around flying making speeches ... but he remain hidden from preying eyes of this world and behind the scenes he just ... brokered “a deal” ... wah “SISI” wah ...
clearly, Egypt has leverage over Gaza... Anyone, whosoever did it, is a good thing.. leave the credit to God..

Honestly there is no stargetic value for them.. It is just childish which is why they are talking now and have improved relations
Speaking for leadership only
The value pushed was economic (essentially the financial systems would open up more for them) and they get access to additional weapons and training against the Iranians. UAE F-35 approval was contingent upon them bending over for Israel. Today, the UAE and Israel are steadfast military allies - the Saudis are normalized through Bahrain(or as I call it, the Saudi outhouse), the Egypt is for all practical purposes strategic depth for Israel, Syria is a Russian colony, Iraqis are trying to keep a country together while the Qataris are doing what they do best(play all sides).

Turkey and Pakistan are at the end irrelevant rabble rousers which leaves Iran. Iran who supports Hamas and Hezbollah primarily for the narrative of the power base but also because by doing so they guarantee the longevity of their current regime.

Meanwhile, the only thing that truly stopped Israel were common muslims from all over the world using the same social media used for social trouble within their national and religious fabric against its controllers. This was a true representation of an Ummah if there was ever to be one until the end of time. Even then, muslims being muslims could not help attack each other more for what they were and werent doing rather than accept all contributions to the voice and cause

You didn’t get my sarcasm but it’s OK
really? I genuinely think only SISI can do that? as US doesn't depend on Pak as much, for AFG? so I think SIS talked to Hamas, and US to Isreal....

When? Because I don't recall that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way can someone de-ban @Falcon29 just for 24-hour period so we can hear his take or just for an hour.. He was truly riled up by this conflict and emotionally invested but people didn't saw it that

I second you.

really? I genuinely think only SISI can do that? as US doesn't depend on Pak as much, for AFG? so I think SIS talked to Hamas, and US to Isreal....
Well he is the perfect “Poster Boy” available... with the current situation and relationship with Biden Admin who else it would be ...

In other words, Israel was out of Iron Dome missiles, so they opted for ceasefire. That explains why so many Palestinian rockets were getting through within the last 3 days. Nuttyjobyahu (aka Netanyahu) couldn't stay in that shelter that he was staying, so he used the lack of Iron Dome missiles as an excuse. Nuttyjobyahu is now exposed as a coward who couldn't continue fighting without those Iron Dome missiles.

I wouldn't say tho that Turkey and Pakistan are irrelevant rabble rousers? They are well connected. Turkey has the Turkic council under it's influence and sort of like it's parent and they serve as Turkey's 5 kids that depend on her for nourishment and tech and military upgrade which they seem to be very sound in these days. Pakistan on the other hand is playing all sides it is in the Saudi-UAE-GCC-Jordan-Sudan-Egypt-Morocco camp and as well in the Turkey-Turkic council-Tunisa-Qatar camp.. Then there is the odd ones like Algeria extremely powerful but has animosity with everyone it recent has slightly fall out with Turkey it's closests ally. Then there is Indonesia who is clearly in Turkey's camp including Malaysia, Brunei and Bangladesh also in Turkey's camp. The oddest one of them all is Tajikistan that recently wants to get under the Pakistan nuclear umbrella protection.. Iran will to be folded back in it has better relations with turkey but good relations with GCC for economical reasons sounds beneficial. Then there is Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia. Albania and Kosovo are clearly in Turkey's camp while Bosnia in the GCC they have good relations with UAE that had previously deployed peacekeeping forces to Bosnia to serve guard not many people know this.. I think it is crucial that we appoint one leader whos the overhead ruler and spiritual leader.

But in reality we need one leader and that man is no one else then King Abdullah of Jordan he is sort of the spiritual leader.. His a great speaker and great military man. Underrated power and influential. His also a descent from the Prophet and a direct bloodline from the man who entered the cave in August 610.

The Ummah should start to vote for one leader and choice him as the leader. My vote would go to him

Nobody is going to follow that stupid turd.

Utter humiliation for Netangan-doo and Israel. Unless.....something worse is afoot. If anyone remembers, immediately after the ceasefire of 2006 where Israel was also similarly humiliated there was a special forces operation in just a day or two by the israelis which failed and resulted in one of their commandos getting killed":

Hamas ought to be careful in them planning a false flag and then play victim again accusing hamas of breaking the cease-fire

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom