What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Hamas set the terms? Which terms? Ceasefire means both sides stop fighting.
me explaining wont fix anyting, cuz your IQ is too low and i cant do nothing about that. if i explain i'l waste my brain energy. keep trolling. cheers.

Biden announcing publicly Iron Dome missiles are running out.

USA trolling publicly Israel, once again.

:lol:

The question is: What is the final USA target with all this mess?
Twisted American Gov wont rest until burn all ME, and Israel is only the trigger.

Now that this conflict has come to a conclusion this is now where the serious work begins for diplomacy and fixing this underlaying issues and mainly the looming issues stems from Jerusalem and could truly become a future gigantic battle ground if not probably looked at now and avoided it before this occurs. A future war for Jerusalem is a certainity but if the city is divided and it can certainly be avoided such like an Armgeddon like destiny hitting towards the city.. The UN should take Jerusalem extremely serious to avoid a human catastrophe in biblical porportions. Fixing Jerusalem brings long term peace for the region. Future war may even be avoided altogether fixing it

Last edited:
Now that this conflict has come to a conclusion this is now where the serious work begins for diplomacy and fixing this underlaying issues and mainly the looming issues stems from Jerusalem and could truly become a future gigantic battle ground if not probably looked at now and avoided it before this occurs. A future war for Jerusalem is a certainity but if the city is divided and it can certainly be avoided such like an Armgeddon like destiny hitting towards the city.. The UN should take Jerusalem extremely serious to avoid a human catastrophe in biblical porportions. Fixing Jerusalem brings long term peace for the region. Future war may even be avoided altogether fixing it

yes.. too many emotionally charged people around Jerusalem to ignore... and a history of thousands of years

yes.. too many emotionally charged people around Jerusalem to ignore... and a history of thousands of years

I would categorize Jerusalem as a burning point even more dengerous then the demilitarized zone in Korea due to it's history and being holy city for 3 religions side by side. It needs a special attention

they are not civilians minus the children every jewish turd settled on occupied land serves or served in army so yes every jewish settler is a legit target minus the kids!
I respect you and your passion, fyi.

You have to be trolling?
There’s no separation between the West Bank and Gaza..
why are you here??
He needs a ban.

Mods need to come find this man and put him on a Hamas rocket...i dunno...he needs a ban. he must be the dumbest Norwegian person, cuz Norway is so advanced, but he is so backwards, i'm surprised he even knows how to operate on this forum.
So explain why Hamas issued ultimatum before starting its mass rocket attacks towards Israel?
The ultimatum was a trap Hamas set for proud but weak azz Israel, because Hamas knew Israel wouldnt abide by it, and by doing so, gave Hamas enough of a justification to whoop that Israeli nation ***. Any other questions?

SIRRI...PLEASE PLAY WHOOPTY BY CJ......

idiot.

Three things achieved by Palestinian resistance fighters in this conflict:

1) Israel didn't dare to invade Gaza even though the Palestinian resistance groups were gauging her that they were waiting for her;

2) Israel is no longer violating the sanctity of Al-Aqsa mosque.

3) Israelis are no longer evicting the Palestinian communities from Sheikh Jarrah, East Jerusalem.

Despite the high cost, this has been a resounding victory for Hamas, PIJ, and other resistance factions in Gaza. Just go and watch how Israeli community in Southern Israel put pressure on the Israeli government to find a way to get the conflict to a close, and that finally happened.

1621561282031.png
1621561364958.png
1621561303317.png

Attachments

• 1621561312430.png
    1621561312430.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
When Allah tells us...if you are suffering they are suffering too

There is no 4 front. Hamas is alone. Palestine is alone. We are all alone..
THERE IS NO UMMAH. PRAY JANAZA AND ACCEPT THE FACT.
U only can see, one front cause ur mind capacity is just that, go chcek the news, hizabullha fired a couple of rockets from. Lebanon and that's why irked USA to run and tell netanyaho to stop it or else israel will be attacked from many fronts and USA has to send it's force to save Israel and that means, going into a open war against all of Israels neighbours like sirya where Russians r sitting in bases training day and night hizabullha special forces, it's artillery units !
That was the fear, which puts the brakes on netanyahos head last night and that's another moral victory of hamas!
He needs a ban.

Mods need to come find this man and put him on a Hamas rocket...i dunno...he needs a ban. he must be the dumbest Norwegian person, cuz Norway is so advanced, but he is so backwards, i'm surprised he even knows how to operate on this forum.

The ultimatum was a trap Hamas set for proud but weak azz Israel, because Hamas knew Israel wouldnt abide by it, and by doing so, gave Hamas enough of a justification to whoop that Israeli nation ***. Any other questions?

SIRRI...PLEASE PLAY WHOOPTY BY CJ......

idiot.
I know many of ISRAELI state supporters like you are now sad that Israel has to accept the ceasefire under pressure from all sides, never mind go play Angry Birds and get a sleep, I know living in the shelters in Tel Aviv must have twisted your brains man???

Last edited:
Govt can't do anything in Sheikh Jarrah Neighborhood dispute.
yes, we know, thats why Hamas and Gaza did something about it. i think you are blind maybe? you didnt see any videos of the war?
Matter is in Israeli Supreme Court jurisdiction.
and Gaza then put the isssue directly in their hands...there you go! You seem as surprised as Israel was when Gaza basically shut that bich down, karma kept it real, didnt she?
As for Al Aqsa, lets see how Israeli police behave now.
LOL....it looks like you need ISrael to get beaten up again before you give up on them? you are obsessed, probably some religious freak u are with a warped view.

We Muslims get carried out in celebration. It is not time to celebrate but start preparing for future conflict. I bet Netanyahu and IDF would be analyzing what went wrong this time and how to correct it in future conflict. HAMAS should start manufacturing guided rockets and move on to missiles with good accuracy. Turkey and Pakistan have good ties with Iran. It should use Iran to transfer weapons to Gaza. Let us plan bleeding Israel worse the next time it starts the war.

Attacks to Israel came from Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan during the war in form of rockets, drones etc etc..

From Jordan? what parallel universe are you living in?

he Ceasefire actully suits Israel much better then it does for Hamas'

Hamas also approves unconditional ceasefire. What happened to ultimatums issued by Hamas that Israel end occupation of Al Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood? Israel is still occupying both. Only winner I see is PM Nutunyahoo who successfully bulldozed opposition leader Lapid's attempts of forming govt with the Arab parties during the conflict.

Gazans didnt make any such demands, they victory is being able to survive and continue hitting Israel despite the constant Air attacks. That the victory. Being able to impose a cost on Israel for its behaviour.

Use your brain. Ceasefire is not victory until objectives of war are achieved. Hamas started shooting thousands of rockets at Israel because of episodes of violence at Al Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in East Jerusalem. Hamas threatened more rockets unless Israel end its occupation. After 11 days of fighting and hundreds of Palestinians killed, all they could achieve was ceasefire. Was ceasefire the objective of firing thousands of rockets at Israeli civilian population?
There has been many ceasefires in the past. What was achieved from it?

The objective of staying alive was achieved and they are ready to set the country alight again. They have that capacity along with Lebanon. The arc of deterrence is growing around Israel.

Memory problems? War was started because of violence at Al Aqsa and Israel threatening to evict Palestinians from Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood. Israel is still occupying both. So what was achieved from this ceasefire? Absolutely nothing.

This is just North Korea style propaganda you are writing.

So resistance fighters can attack enemies civilian population because it doesn't have precision missiles, rockets? Makes sense?

You've exposed yourself through your posts, What a ridiculous assertion.

Meanwhile, the only thing that truly stopped Israel were common muslims from all over the world using the same social media used for social trouble within their national and religious fabric against its controllers. This was a true representation of an Ummah if there was ever to be one until the end of time.

The only thing that stoped them were the rockets that were sitting their country ablaze.

Albania and Kosovo are clearly in Turkey's camp while Bosnia in the GCC they have good relations with UAE that had previously deployed peacekeeping forces to Bosnia to serve guard not many people know this.. I think it is crucial that we appoint one leader whos the overhead ruler and spiritual leader.

Lol, where did you get this info from? No UAE soldier ever set foot into Bosnia in any role.

UAE and Saudis are places Bosnia exports weapons to, hundreds of millions of dollars, recently we sent a mobile GPS guided self loading howitzer to UAE for evaluation, we are hoping they will buy many of them.
This is pretty much the extent of our relationship. They are a very good client. Unfortunately they probably use these weapons to kill innocent Houthis, which all Bosnians support.

The only people Bosnians like are Turks and Erdogan, as well as Pakistan. Iran is also our favourite. We do not support any Arab dictatorship or king. We believe in democracy and good responsible government.

But in reality we need one leader and that man is no one else then King Abdullah of Jordan he is sort of the spiritual leader.. His a great speaker and great military man. Underrated power and influential. His also a descent from the Prophet and a direct bloodline from the man who entered the cave in August 610.

The Ummah should start to vote for one leader and choice him as the leader. My vote would go to him

How could some half English king of a fairly poor and not very advanced country be some spiritual leader to 80 million Turks, 200 million Pakistanis who get to elect their leaders and government. You must be joking.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom