What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home”

― Mahatma Gandhi

so you accept that Gandhi was not a visionary leader?
Well you can't change the reality of today. The Jews who were forced out of their lands in Palestine and later had to suffer in Europe are back to their original homeland. You can not wish them out no matter what. Also if their civilians are being attacked by rockets day in and day out they have all the right to retaliate.

What Gandhi ji said can not change the realities of today!! People need to accept it and live peacefully.
Few posters on the thread are extremely funny. People should seriously listen to them the high IQ ones. :D

It looks good and seems like the Bosniaks are doing good for themselves. By the way are you a Bosniak?

They are doing ok. It's not a rich place, they are doing much better than before in terms of safety and security.

I am, in part. Im mixed without other European ethnicities.

What is the different between Croat-Bosnian, Serb-Bosnian and Bosniaks?

Different national costume. different hats, A serb is more likely to drink brandy, a croat wine and Bosniak a beer. All have different religion. But same language and culture. Obviously Bosniaks won't eat pork (usually).

you usually can't pick anyone by the way they look. Although some looks are more typical of one group, you would not be rich if got a $100 each time you picked someones ethnic group.

Albania is now selling until this day weapons it restored during Enver Hoxha from the 60-70-80 etc etc. At one point few years back Albania had like billions of bullets restored and it started to sell them off

Lol, Im not surprised. But I wouldn't think bullets from the 80's are very safe today.

I am glad to hear about Israel's ceasefire. Hope Hamas terrorists must have learnt the lessons by now and will try to stick with unconditional ceasefire. If they fire the rockets again then they will see the retaliation!
Spot the jew
THIS IS A TOTAL DEFEAT FOR ISRAEL.

GOD IS GREAT. WE SUFFERED WITH HAMAS. WE PRAYED AND PRAYED AND ALLAH GAVE US VICTORY. OUR ENEMY AND ENEMY OF HUMANITY WAS SCARED TO THE CORE FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE 2006 WHEN HEZBULLAH LITTRED SOUTH LEBANON WOTH MERKAVA TANKS
Note only person ti laugh is the little jew who calls himself Norwegian.. what a pathetic joke

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this was quite informative. I gotta pay my visit to Sarajavo once the Corona ends. The only Bosnian I know is Zlatan Ibrahimović not the best representation of Bosnia but his the only one I know..

Zlatan is half Croatian half Bosnian. some say he could be part gypsy. He does not show a lot of attachment to either Bosnia or Croatia, which is very strange. Thats why he could be part Gypsy and looks quite strange.

He's married a swede who is older than him and he probably has $500 million in cash. And always complains that swedes are racist to him. How can white people be racist to other white people?

So nothing about him is normal or ordinary. But great soccer player.

Your Jewish mother does give birth to nazis doesn't she you kike

Note only person ti laugh is the little jew who calls himself Norwegian.. what a pathetic joke

Another illiterate Pakistani!! I was not expecting anything better from you!! BTW no matter what you say I respect your ammi Jan!!

ISRAEL-HAMAS))), 10 ROUNDS MATCH, END UP WITH NO- RESULT
MATCH HAS BEEN POSTPHONED FOR NEAR FUTURE,

SUPPORTERS OF EACH TEAM, WILL TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER/FACEBOOK.

BOTH TEAMS MEET THEIR TRAINERS, FOR NEW STERIODS, TO ENHANCE POWER,

TO BE CONTINUED......................................ALLAH HAFIZ.

Sort of reminds me of the saying that :

Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results , is the definition of insanity . . .

well , at least this round of madness is over.

~

Another illiterate Pakistani!! I was not expecting anything better from you!! BTW no matter what you say I respect your ammi Jan!!
But you are a jew supporting your Jewish family. You are clearly a nazi sympathiser.
If you had an education you wouldn't call some one illetrate and a people resisting for survival terrorists. So my jhail Jew who is the illetrate fool and a lemming that is indoctrinated by fox news. I bet you think you are white as well.

Zlatan is half Croatian half Bosnian. some say he could be part gypsy. He does not show a lot of attachment to either Bosnia or Croatia, which is very strange. Thats why he could be part Gypsy and looks quite strange.

He's married a swede who is older than him and he probably has $500 million in cash. And always complains that swedes are racist to him. How can white people be racist to other white people?

So nothing about him is normal or ordinary. But great soccer player.

He does claim his ancestry.. This is from his wikipedia page. His also apparently muslim. He claims to be Bosniak not Gypsy. His obviously 2nd generation Swede-Bosniak-Croat

Ibrahimović was born in Malmö, Sweden, on 3 October 1981.[24] He was born to a Muslim Bosniak father, Šefik Ibrahimović, who emigrated to Sweden in 1977,[25] and a Catholic Croat mother, Jurka Gravić, who also emigrated to Sweden

Last edited:
But you are a jew supporting your Jewish family. You are clearly a nazi sympathiser.
If you had an education you wouldn't call some one illetrate and a people resisting for survival terrorists. So my jhail Jew who is the illetrate fool and a lemming that is indoctrinated by fox news. I bet you think you are white as well.
First of all I am not a Jew and secondly if you considered me as Jew how can I support Nazi. And if you think hamas is resisting for survival by firing 1000's of rockets on Israeli population then God only can help you. Last of all its extremely funny that everything ends with the color of skin for you guys, I hope you know what that makes you.. CIAO!!

He does claim his ancestry.. This is from his wikipedia page. His also apparently muslim. He claims to be Bosniak not Gypsy. His obviously 2nd generation Swede-Bosniak-Croat

Ibrahimović was born in Malmö, Sweden, on 3 October 1981.[24] He was born to a Muslim Bosniak father, Šefik Ibrahimović, who emigrated to Sweden in 1977,[25] and a Catholic Croat mother, Jurka Gravić, who also emigrated to Sweden

A bit off topic, but I guess our topic is finished now.

Hes a strange guy, Did he ever go to Bosnia to visit his grandparents grave? Do his kids speak Bosnian?

He speaks the language with a Serbian accent. Thats really strange for a Bosnian or a Croatian. He acts strange and says crap about a country (Sweden) that allowed him to earn hundreds millions. Very untypical behaviour for someone from our area.And he looks strange. Does not look like one of us. So I down know, good luck to him. But what Bosnian doesn't go to Bosnia for a holiday? Even The Serbian Tennis star Novak Djokovic goes to Bosnia on holidays a couple of times a year. To us, this is the most beautiful country in the world. How could you not come there for a holiday? It's very strange.

This is ironic an Indian talking about IQ or stuff like that.. I guess the bar is low on Cow piss today and the restuarant ran out of Cow Dung
I was talking about your IQ mate which is stuck in between Cow piss and Cow dung!! Feel better my friend!!

First of all I am not a Jew and secondly if you considered me as Jew how can I support Nazi. And if you think hamas is resisting for survival by firing 1000's of rockets on Israeli population then God only can help you. Last of all its extremely funny that everything ends with the color of skin for you guys, I hope you know what that makes you.. CIAO!!
Modern Jews are nazis.
You ate a jew.. your support for the fascist of isrral is clear. The only thing you won't do here is declare me anti semtic because you will be exposed even more than u are now
Re colour of skin....did I hit a nerve jew boy...or are you African Jew and Israelis hate coloured people don't they even though their prophet moses was black .... oh the irony

Modern Jews are nazis.
You ate a jew.. your support for the fascist of isrral is clear. The only thing you won't do here is declare me anti semtic because you will be exposed even more than u are now
Re colour of skin....did I hit a nerve jew boy...or are you African Jew and Israelis hate coloured people don't they even though their prophet moses was black .... oh the irony
You got serious problems mate!! Check my flags!!

You got serious problems mate!! Check my flags!!
Jews are know liars... you are a false flagger

Yes I have a problem...I am allergic to fascist Jews. Especially black ones that Israeli nazi Jews are racists towards. But you keep licking their balls and butt.

Ps change your name from jbond to pussygalore for any israeli

IMG-20210519-WA0003.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom