What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

In 4 weeks I will revisit this thread. I guarantee you guys nothing will have been done for Gaza. Nothing. From Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia, UAE and rest of the ummah lot of condemnation, lot of speeches until the leaders begin to go hoarse. But nothing will happen.

By that stage all the dramabazi on PDF and real world will be over. People will feel after having vented, demonstrated, held Palestinins flags aloft etc time to go home and have plate of pilau or birani/.

Sovreignty and freedom is earned with blood. Not words.

sach bhai

In 4 weeks I will revisit this thread. I guarantee you guys nothing will have been done for Gaza. Nothing. From Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia, UAE and rest of the ummah lot of condemnation, lot of speeches until the leaders begin to go hoarse. But nothing will happen.

By that stage all the dramabazi on PDF and real world will be over. People will feel after having vented, demonstrated, held Palestinins flags aloft etc time to go home and have plate of pilau or birani/.

Sovreignty and freedom is earned with blood. Not words.
Easier said than done. Would you personally give blood to reach common muslim goal?

If greater fantasy was to be it includes vaste lands of the qibla and if the qibla is attack pakistan is involved.. So yes they have mass destruction weapons and plenty of it. As I already told it is equal to like putting a camel thru a needle.. try to expand on a territory with 1 billion plus with nukes and other mass destruction.. They can't fuk with Hamas you overrating them beyond their means
They will never dare to attack qibla (Kabbah) because Allah SWT will protect it with the Army of Imam Mahdi A.S.

They are doing their best. Not walking in lines to their deaths

I experienced the Ojri camp disaster first hand. Saw many missiles ramming into buildings with my own eyes. We were extremely lucky that day, as non of the projectiles had fuse on them.

This is just reminding me of that. Whoever is providing Palestinian with these projectiles is doing a joke with them. Either they are not fused or do not have warheads that are needed. These projectiles should be doing a lot more destruction then they are.

sach bhai

we didnt arrive to this point today, it has been 70+ years of of criminal silence, and eunuch leaders o f,, our countries,..

our leaders are all judas,
I experienced the Ojri camp disaster first hand. Saw many missiles ramming into buildings with my own eyes. We were extremely lucky that day, as non of the projectiles had fuse on them.

This is just reminding me of that. Whoever is providing Palestinian with these projectiles is doing a joke with them. Either they are not fused or do not have warheads that are needed. These projectiles should be doing a lot more destruction then they are.

a good way to waste IRON DOME,
AND CREATE FEAR IN ISRAEAL------ITS PEOPLE, AT SAME TIME WAKE /SHAKE THE SLEEPING ARABS /MUSLIMS.

My take is Netanyahu is trying to raise the stake so he can include sanctions on Iran as part of ceasefire negotiation to keep his post as PM.
He is just being a brat and a weasel.

It's very hard watching all these atrocities and not being able to do anything. I've stayed with Palestinian families in both the West Bank and Khan Younis in Gaza before so this hits home. Hope they are ok, but last I heard many years ago, one of the boys was shot in the spine by IDF, that was many years ago and I lost contact since then.

Israel is a fucking demon and **** the American media for constantly protecting these evil walking pieces of literal shit.

**** OUTTA HERE WITH THIS LITERAL ZIONIST NAZI PROPAGANDA. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTSIDE THE US BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE, YOU'D REALIZE HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS THIS SHIT IS.

Palestinians are making their own rockets. Design and technology have been given to them but they can not mass produce the more heavier sophisticated missile. They tend to mass produce the cheaper and most fastest rockets.

Back
Top Bottom