What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Israel can't defeat any state actors in the region except Lebanon.. Even Iraq and Syria that has been thru decades of war still rolls over them in 1 v 1 scenarios.. They don't have stargetic depth.

The F-35s will definitely be taken out of the skies vs Egypt, Jordan and others in the region..

The question is your F-35s are taken out of the skies and your Iron dome is naked? What are you gonna do from there? scream to the skies and order some angles to come down for you? No that is not how war works they will have to prepare for collision against a well armed army either Jordanian or Egyptian army that outnumbers them and is well armed in a conventional conflict. They have no edge in the conventional means the only advantage was F-35s which is taken care of.. After 6-7 months the fight will be inside Israel and they can hold max 2-3 years before they are completely defeated inside Israel..
Words don't win battles either... this is the time to show how united and strong the Arab nations are against Israel...and of course Israel will have support of some western Countries as well...so I mean I just do not get your theory of defeating Israel so easily when the US will be helping Israel in a conflict or expansion plans...

Last edited:
To give you idea how much influence Jews have, I have become aware that various UK departments have issued notices to their staff "not to get involved in any demonstrations". Anybody else in UK who has heard this or works in UK government and is aware of this?

Words don't win battles either... this is the time to show how united and strong you are against Isreal for the Arab nations...and of course Israel will have support of some western Countries as well...so I mean I just don not get it your theory of defeating Israel so easily US is helping Israel in a conflict or expansion plans...
Even with US assistance it is difficult doing expansion they just got out of Afghanistan and fatigued. It is not viable. Look this is not talk but just what is realistic or what is not..

Even with US assistance it is difficult doing expansion they just got out of Afghanistan and fatigued. It is not viable. Look this is not talk but just what is realistic or what is not..
Who is saying that such a conflict will be happening in very near future...apart from weapons and opinion building narrative (remember the weapons of mass destruction) superiority (which Arabs have none) they can use weather as a "force multiplier" (used in Vietnam War by US) so just imagine how far along and devastating that technology is today...so there are so many variables to counter which I am afraid the Arab world is NOT ready now and will NOT BE in the foreseeable future.

In 4 weeks I will revisit this thread. I guarantee you guys nothing will have been done for Gaza. Nothing. From Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia, UAE and rest of the ummah lot of condemnation, lot of speeches until the leaders begin to go hoarse. But nothing will happen.

By that stage all the dramabazi on PDF and real world will be over. People will feel after having vented, demonstrated, held Palestinins flags aloft etc time to go home and have plate of pilau or birani/.

Sovreignty and freedom is earned with blood. Not words.

Who is saying that such a conflict will be happening in very near future...

If greater fantasy was to be it includes vaste lands of the qibla and if the qibla is attack pakistan is involved.. So yes they have mass destruction weapons and plenty of it. As I already told it is equal to like putting a camel thru a needle.. try to expand on a territory with 1 billion plus with nukes and other mass destruction.. They can't fuk with Hamas you overrating them beyond their means.. Put the brakes on that.. Uncle sam won't be able to achieve that.. 100% guaraantee not now maybe in the 60s but not now.. Do you think uncle same can smoke Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, and many others right in the middle of Shaam? It will be a theatre to difficult for uncle same to fight in and sustain fighting in once their supply lines is disrupted and the best way would be to attack from the balkan via Bulgaria and across to Istanbul which is gonna be chemically fortified because they would know it's gonna be an entry point and another entry point will be antioch (crazily enough according to prophecies that entry will be used by someone and my guess is they will leave from Southern cyprus an use it as transit hub)

Last edited:
Israel can't defeat any state actors in the region except Lebanon.. Even Iraq and Syria that has been thru decades of war still rolls over them in 1 v 1 scenarios.. They don't have stargetic depth.

The F-35s will definitely be taken out of the skies vs Egypt, Jordan and others in the region..

The question is your F-35s are taken out of the skies and your Iron dome is naked? What are you gonna do from there? scream to the skies and order some angles to come down for you? No that is not how war works they will have to prepare for collision against a well armed army either Jordanian or Egyptian army that outnumbers them and is well armed in a conventional conflict. They have no edge in the conventional means the only advantage was F-35s which is taken care of.. After 6-7 months the fight will be inside Israel and they can hold max 2-3 years before they are completely defeated inside Israel..
Please look at how many air to air combat kills these countries have against the nazis state of Israel
He lasted 50 sec
He lasted 50 sec

Back
Top Bottom