What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

24/7 News (Middle East Observer) Flag of Sudan

@Boomdotnews

Hebrew sources: It appears that there is a defect affecting the Iron Dome in the Sderot area - 4 rockets were fired from Gaza, and all of them landed in Sderot, causing very great damage. #Gaza_Resist

The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings
View
9:48 PM · May 17, 2021·Twitter for Android

Retweet
They are out of ammo. Now the fun will begin. I pray if Israel strike they launch a 1000 rockets on this area.....and burn it to the ground

if muslim countries dont help those in need, next time it be their turn and no one will come.

That is a fact, and you know it will happen. The time is upon everyone soon I feel a reckoning is going to happen.
When hears the voices of oppressed and none listens he'll unleash his wrath on everyone.

Yes, one can already guage by the impact that this isn't the heavy stuff. Probably the rocket doesn't even create a crater at impact. These are probably smaller rockets.

Compare that with Israeli bombardment. Total destruction.

Of course they will never be able to match, and even a large mortar round can really ruin your day. Cause hundreds of thousands in damage potentially. Nobody wold take mortars falling on their city lightly. Thats a serious serious problem for them.

If true and hamas prevented a ground invasion and scared the shit out of nazi Israel its a victory for hamas foe sure.
I hope they can improve the guidance and destructive power of the rockets. Israel isn't invincible anymore. Next time InshAllah their airbases and military barracks should be prime targets as well as home of all politicians and military commanders

There is a big problem for the Israelis and its Western backers. For days now the Western nations have supported Israel shamelessly. Even when Palestinian women and children were being butchered. In this day and age of social media the truth cannot be concealed.

The Israeli and Western objectives aren't met. Apart from killing mostly Palestinian civilians and destroying buildings and infrastructure what else has Israel really achieved? The Americans have been delaying talks at UN to give Israel more time to achieve its targets i.e. more illegal Israeli land grabbing and targeting of Hamas. Instead, Hamas has fired more rockets than ever before. Everyone has seen the impact of the rockets on Israeli people and cities.

It doesn't look good for Israel and its Western backers. The PR stunt has failed spectacularly. Even if the Israelis get two more days what can they possibly achieve? More killing of innocent Palestinians? This short burst of massacre by Israel has exposed Western hypocrisy to the bone.

Last edited:
Well again I hope like any Muslim that this will never happen... so wait and see.

It is not because I am muslim I am thinking from conventional military means point of view.. India tho it is located the otherside on earth has greater possiblility to come there and take that entire land then Israel despite having to cover long distance to get there. Even tho it still very difficult for them but they have much higher chances of doing it then lets say Israel and this has nothing to do with emotional attachement but rather a realistic take on just what is in the realm of possibilities

That is a fact, and you know it will happen. The time is upon everyone soon I feel a reckoning is going to happen.
When hears the voices of oppressed and none listens he'll unleash his wrath on everyone.

today we didnt help tomrow when it is our turn we shouldnt scream for help but take on the chin, ALONE.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom