What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Even tho it still very difficult for them but they have much higher chances of doing it then lets say Israel and this has nothing to do with emotional attachement but rather a realistic take on just what is in the realm of possibilities
All "Real Events" happen because there is very careful planning of years behind them and so far what I found (links below)...there is a constant relentless planning going on by the people against whom 90 % of the Arab world is silent and such a plan basically have two major premises i.e. for Israel to survive it MUST:

1. Become an imperial regional power, and
2. Must effect the division of the whole area into small states by the dissolution of all existing Arab states. (Small here will depend on the ethnic or sectarian composition of each state)

And consequently, the hope is that sectarian-based states become Israel’s satellites and, ironically, its source of moral legitimating.

Reference Link:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

http://ibaness.org/bnejss/2017_03_03/07_Fildiş.pdf

Now keeping the Biblical prophecies in mind which drive the unabated support of Israel in the US also indicates this cocept:

https://www.c4israel.org/news/greater-israel-from-the-nile-to-the-euphrates/

Of course, Israel denies ANY intention for expending its borders but we will see...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Any update on that targeted gas field. 8f it's really a successful hit than to me, it's the most effective hit by Palestinians to date. I hope hamas targets Israel strategic assets more and more like oil and gas fields, their storage facilities, power and grid stations, Israel airports militarily bases, manufacturing plants and head offices of banks

All "Real Events" happen because there is very careful planning of years behind them and so far what I found (links below)...there is a constant relentless planning going on by the people against whom 90 % of the Arab world is silent and such a plan basically have two major premises i.e. for Israel to survive it MUST:

The plan operates on two essential premises. To survive, Israel must:

Israel can't defeat any state actors in the region except Lebanon.. Even Iraq and Syria that has been thru decades of war still rolls over them in 1 v 1 scenarios.. They don't have stargetic depth.

The F-35s will definitely be taken out of the skies vs Egypt, Jordan and others in the region..

The question is your F-35s are taken out of the skies and your Iron dome is naked? What are you gonna do from there? scream to the skies and order some angles to come down for you? No that is not how war works they will have to prepare for collision against a well armed army either Jordanian or Egyptian army that outnumbers them and is well armed in a conventional conflict. They have no edge in the conventional means the only advantage was F-35s which is taken care of.. After 6-7 months the fight will be inside Israel and they can hold max 2-3 years before they are completely defeated inside Israel..

Wth, they didn't have a time to cover that 'big booty'. As soon as the siren is sounded, it is time to run for cover.

p.s., I'm not responsible for any sins that you collect from looking at that photo. Look at it at your own risk! :-)

Doesn't show destroyed homes

There is a huge censorship for what is released to the public and the Israelis are adhering to that military's censorship.

186923573_10221702849459332_753249840895304547_n.jpg

Let's enjoy this image together.

186923573_10221702849459332_753249840895304547_n.jpg
Jews+for+Palestine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom