What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

I support Israel..so now I am a Hindu?...what if I was a Christian or a Buddhist or an Atheist, or a Muslim..then what...Go to India and see how many Palestinians are studying and staying there...It was because of these guys I started liking Irani Chai...Indians dont hate Palestinians, we support them..but not with the support of Terrorists(Hezbollah).

That is smart economics....They control "Wall Street"...so they control the money of the world....Now China is trying to do the same...thats the way the world works.....If you dont like this system....get out of the global markets...lets see where you will be within the first 2 weeks.

Supporting a apartheid colonial state is not supporting Palestine

Ripping off U.S tax payers to the tune of multi billions isnt good economics its what jews have been accused of doing for centuries.
They have faced pogroms and holocaust because of these actions

sir we thee current generation has no say or part in what Hitler and his allies did to Jews specifically and rest of the humanity
Jews do differ from some by not blaming the children of sinners for their parents' sin. However, if the children embrace the sin themselves then they, too, are sinning. That's what Pakistanis are doing who endorse those who wish to commit another genocide of the Jews.

They piss over you and you seize to exist. Don't the overconfident.

Woah, big man. You're the overconfident one here even after Israel smacked 3 muslim powers so badly, they're yet to fully recover. You're the one underestimating Israel, not the other way around.

Jews do differ from some by not blaming the children of sinners for their parents' sin. However, if the children embrace the sin themselves then they, too, are sinning. That's what Pakistanis are doing who endorse those who wish to commit another genocide of the Jews.

If the jews didn't endorse colonial occupation and oppression they wouldn't be hated so vehemently

They have faced pogroms and holocaust because of these actions
Wow!...Is that what you were taught!...unbelievable....They are still here and doing the same that you mentioned..the only holocaust is happening in Syria and to the Muslim world....why is that?

If the jews didn't endorse colonial occupation and oppression they wouldn't be hated so vehemently
Would you rather be alive and much hated or dead and less hated? And I don't see Jews endorsing Arab colonial occupation and oppression of non-Arabs, do you?

that is fine but please don't quote my comments without context. it is unfair to club me among those who are plain hateful

Last time the muslims tried
Oh get your facts right. It was bunch of Arabs that tried. If Turkey, every 22 Arab speaking country, Bosnia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunie tried only then would your statement carry any credulity.

Oh get your facts right. It was bunch of Arabs that tried. If Turkey, every 22 Arab speaking country, Bosnia, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunie tried only then would your statement carry any credulity.

Were they Christian Arabs? Buddhist Arabs? Hindu Arabs? Catholic Arabs? The war itself was a religious war painted as a territorial dispute and sold to the world. 3 Armies with the backing of several Islamic countries against Israel.

And just to clarify the Israeli/Palestine conflict is entirely unrelated to religion of the parties concerned. Had the Israeli been Muslims the outcome would have been exactly the same.

Anybody who even knows slighty of history of the conflict will be aware that amongst the Palestinians are Christians like Hanna Ashrawi or George Habash. Both and in partilcular the latter was a thorn in side of Israel.

This conflict is about land between two peoples. Period.

Christian Arabs
Some were. Read my previous post. And are you some Hindu trying to lick up? If you are go back to Ganga and get a wash, please.

Woah, big man. You're the overconfident one here even after Israel smacked 3 muslim powers so badly, they're yet to fully recover. You're the one underestimating Israel, not the other way around.
Wining and losing is part of the g
Wow!...Is that what you were taught!...unbelievable....They are still here and doing the same that you mentioned..the only holocaust is happening in Syria and to the Muslim world....why is that?

Muslim world is growing fast

We will reach 2 billion soon

Pogroms against jews are because they keep screwing around with people, the amount of animosity they have built up amongst the worlds muslims is enormous because of Palestine

Dont discount it coming to bite the jews in the *** alot of history is waiting to be created

Would you rather be alive and much hated or dead and less hated? And I don't see Jews endorsing Arab colonial occupation and oppression of non-Arabs, do you?

I dont care about your reasoning or justification just that your doing it

Back
Top Bottom