What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

Still Israel wallops everybody's a** in the region ,one should introspect why that is happening ...
Support of a superpower, multi billions to fund best weaponry and hardware

To be fair they have just abused the Palestinians for the best part of 3 decades now

They took on hezbollah but it was a relatively poor israeli performance

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Just because you "believe" something to be true does not make it true. Even if an entire hall full of people are saying it in unison.

so if it not facts, then why jew thrown out by many countries throughout history tell me why? ritual murder, usury ?

I dont agree!...what have they to do...after what happened in world war 2....they need to be extra careful....and will never allow any one/nation to try to try to destroy them...and yes as an Indian American..I totally support Israel.

Ww2 was not the fault of the Palestinians

Yet they get treated like dirt for jew greed and western guilt?

Your a hindu of course you would support israel, oppression of millions of locals just because they are muslim, automatic rights above local arabs and muslims by any jew from across the world

Billions being jew'd out of U S tax payer

Whats not to like for a hindu bakht

no one wants Kurdistan in the Middle East.
I am at a bit of a loss here. Why after WWI did Ataturk & Co. accept the loss of the territories outside of Anatolia to the Arabs and Jews but nothing to the Kurds who had just proved themselves valuable allies in the recent conflict?

fcuk gdp i like to print and buy plus i lend on interest and in return i get to own you and your assets including your soverighty. if you try what gaddafi did, then i must bomb you and call it democrazy.

what is your gdp and what israel ?

What is your gdp if you remove tens of billions of U.S aid to your state

Have you ever tried to fund your military or your state on your own you will fibd bankruptcy is your closest friend

so if it not facts, then why jew thrown out by many countries throughout history tell me why? ritual murder, usury ?
Why don't you investigate yourself and find out why, rather than rely on forgeries? Once you know it's a lie, why should it be my responsibility to correct it?

Why don't you investigate yourself and find out why, rather than rely on forgeries? Once you know it's a lie, why should it be my responsibility to correct it?
\
becuase you cant it the truth sorry. i am a goyum.

Your a hindu of course you would support israel, oppression of millions of locals just because they are muslim, automatic rights above local arabs and muslims by any jew from across the world
I support Israel..so now I am a Hindu?...what if I was a Christian or a Buddhist or an Atheist, or a Muslim..then what...Go to India and see how many Palestinians are studying and staying there...It was because of these guys I started liking Irani Chai...Indians dont hate Palestinians, we support them..but not with the support of Terrorists(Hezbollah).

What is your gdp if you remove tens of billions of U.S aid to your state

Have you ever tried to fund your military or your state on your own you will fibd bankruptcy is your closest friend
That is smart economics....They control "Wall Street"...so they control the money of the world....Now China is trying to do the same...thats the way the world works.....If you dont like this system....get out of the global markets...lets see where you will be within the first 2 weeks.

\
becuase you cant it the truth sorry. i am a goyum.
Of course Zionists can. If you really want to learn and feel you can't do it yourself, then you'll advocate Pakistan employ Zionists in their universities to teach such courses.

Turkey's GDP is higher than Israel's
You know it is. don't know why you are asking me for?
So, you are wrong! Muslims are not so poor. Now be a man and admit it
Turkey's GDP is higher than Israel's
You know it is. don't know why you are asking me for?
So, you are wrong! Muslims are not so poor. Now be a man and admit it
GDP per capita turkey
$22,021 (PPP, 2017)[1]
$9,646 (Nominal, 2017)[1]
israel
GDP per capita
$35,833 (PPP; 2014 est.)
$38,004 (nominal; 2014 est.)[1]
you can check in wekipedia

Back
Top Bottom