What's new

"Israel is our only friend in the Middle East"

that is fine but please don't quote my comments without context. it is unfair to club me among those who are plain hateful
Have you taken the opportunity to combat the anti-Zionists in your midst, or do you just let them slide by, in effect letting them speak for you? Just by being in close association some of the tar rubs off onto you, yes?

you have bigger economy because you have 80 milion people

Well you get multiple billions in aid from the U.S.A

Try funding your military or buying weapons on your own without holocaust guittripping anyone then talk

I dont care about your reasoning or justification just that your doing it
Do you also "care" about the evils that anti-Zionist Arabs commit against Israelis by bombarding them with rockets, kidnapping Jews, or smashing the heads or slitting the throats of their young? When you do and show it, then you'll have greater moral standing.

Do you also "care" about the evils that anti-Zionist Arabs commit against Israelis by bombarding them with rockets, kidnapping Jews, or smashing the heads or slitting the throats of their young? When you do and show it, then you'll have greater moral standing.

No israeli occupation, so no bombarding Israelis with rockets

Your blaming the occupied with resisting and responding to your occupation

Have you taken the opportunity to combat the anti-Zionists in your midst, or do you just let them slide by, in effect letting them speak for you? Just by being in close association some of the tar rubs off onto you, yes?
no one speaks for me

I do.. I think there is a different view about what you and I define as a Zionist. its not restricted to a race and religion
its a superiority complex with a genocidal and oppressive mindset at the expense of everyone that is not fortunate to be a part of that selective elite. that person can be a Muslim, jew, hindu, christian, atheist, white, black or whatever

No israeli occupation, so no bombarding Israelis with rockets
Your blaming the occupied with resisting and responding to your occupation
In Gaza there has been no occupation for over a decade; the U.N. simply renamed the area "Occupied" to carry on with the charade. When you can protest that you will stand for some honesty. But if you could do that then could you still decry Israel's actions as unjust? I so challenge you.

The only "we" that exists is in your head. Go ask the Pakistan Army when the sh*t hits the fan the only boys standing there on their sides are the ones with green crescent stars - Pakistani's.

Most Pakistanis are muslims and understand the importance of Jerusalem and al aqsa in muslim history

Your views are a minority and do not represent Pakistan

arabs jelous in israel beacause we have advance economy and they all poor economy they jealous in our techlonogy thats why they hate us

Bro sadly in every part of history Jews were persecuted, its not just Muslims. Maybe Jews need to look into the mirror.

In Gaza there has been no occupation for over a decade; the U.N. simply renamed the area "Occupied" to carry on with the charade. When you can protest that you will stand for some honesty. But if you could do that then could you still decry Israel's actions as unjust? I so challenge you.

Gaza is occupied in all but name

Surrounded, hemmed in and punished

what do you care so much the palastinen your economy is bigger problem

Most Pakistanis are muslims and understand the importance of Jerusalem and al aqsa in muslim history
Importance of Al Aqsa has no bearing on the issue. I can go tomorrow to visit it on holiday - so can you thanks to British passport.

Your views are a minority and do not represent Pakistan
Majority has had their brains mushed in schools that feed mush. This will change of course over time. When Islam first came it was minority and in danger of being snuffed. So being minority is to be taken in your stead. What matters is how well constructed your thoughts are and if they can stand up to scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom