What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

I think you are a little confused about how a forum works. My right to hold an opinion is not dependent on your permission for the same. As for quoting you only when you directly address me, that is my prerogative and not yours. If you are so interested in not being quoted use only private messages to make your point. Kindly refrain from issuing certificates of wisdom especially if as looks likely,you have never even attended that university.

Well by the same token I never called you any thing for you to be offended. Now you made a comment based on what I had told some one else. If that didnt sit well with you, guess what I dont give a Damn. Now you want to call me rude for saying that be my guest. I really dont want to indulge in a baseless conversation with you so please dont bother your self. Keep your pearls of wisdom to your self.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

what abt Talat Hussein ?

is he ok ?

No news yet.

Come on Force dont you know they are the Gods chosen people survivors of Holocaust, indias and wests allies. How can they even closely be wrong. Even if they do something in the international waters. :hitwall: Using live Amo, how come they forgot to sink the ship. Didnt the ship owners know better, that its the Israelites, the only demo crazy in the ME. The defenders of the west.

Unnecessary bringing up of India into this.....:angry:

Arab League Calls Israel's Raid a "Terrorist Act"

Arab League chief Amr Moussa called on Monday for an emergency meeting to discuss what the body that groups 22 Arab states described as Israel's "terrorist act" against a Gaza-bound international aid ships.

"The Arab League's Secretary General has called for an urgent meeting at the level of representatives to look into this henious crime committed by Israeli forces against unarmed civilians that left scores of dead and wounded.

"The Arab League strongly condemns this terrorist act."

FOXNews.com - Arab League Calls Israel's Raid a "Terrorist Act"

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Arab League Calls Israel's Raid a "Terrorist Act"

Arab League chief Amr Moussa called on Monday for an emergency meeting to discuss what the body that groups 22 Arab states described as Israel's "terrorist act" against a Gaza-bound international aid ships.

"The Arab League's Secretary General has called for an urgent meeting at the level of representatives to look into this henious crime committed by Israeli forces against unarmed civilians that left scores of dead and wounded.

"The Arab League strongly condemns this terrorist act."

FOXNews.com - Arab League Calls Israel's Raid a "Terrorist Act"

And all you could see in the whole thread the word indians. Well if you were so concerned with that then rather then shamelessly telling me what I had written tell you brothers to stop derailing the thread by defending the jews, and about the comment that you made on the WOT this is not the thread. And also lets put it like this that is the transit fee that we charge the ISAF. Hope you got your answer on the WOT funds.

Who s defending Israelis here..?

Wat they r saying is that...a naval blockade exists---the turks know very well abt that and also know that if they enter the waters breaching the blockade they will be dealt with----knowing so much still they entered--meaning they entered at their own risk--it was not an unexpected thing.

Now dont question me wether Israelis are right in blockading...Right or wrong they r doing it and the world knows abt it.

Instead of bashing India why dont u ask ur Arab bros who r shamelesly licking the Israeli boots..or US ......u wont ..because u need them..the only scapegoat is India :angry:

And also all I wrote that they were your allies, so is that not true.

There is a world of difference b/n the word ally and partner.
Being their partner doesnt mean we condone all their activities.

And BTW we r a much bigger donor of aid to Palestinians than u guys who usually sit in front of PC and do Israel blasting...

So discuss the topic w/o bringing India into it.

Last edited:
Who s defending Israelis here..?

Wat they r saying is that...a naval blockade exists---the turks know very well abt that and also know that if they enter the waters breaching the blockade they will be dealt with----knowing so much still they entered--meaning they entered at their own risk--it was not an unexpected thing.

Now dont question me wether Israelis are right in blockading...Right or wrong they r doing it and the world knows abt it.

Instead of bashing India why dont u ask ur Arab bros who r shamelesly licking the Israeli boots..or US ......u wont ..because u need them..the only scapegoat is India :angry:

Dude dont bother, you are no different then them. You know what to save you the pain I took off my comments as you had made a retarded remark about the WOT and aid to Pakistan. So man up to your sh!t or dont bother at all. Now what the Israelies did was wring but you will not have the guts to say that, because of the reason that only you and God would know. And as far as the Arabs and Pakistan is concerned well have you missed it where pretty much ever one criticizes them day in day out. The are a bunch of no gooders so I wont argue with you over it. The only correction I would like to make is that we dont need them the leaders do. And as far as India is concerned, I cleared it out I made that comment in the context of your alliance. Now if you want to hold on to that for the sake of holding on to that. your call. Rather then going after me you should have criticized your own countrymen. aaaaah but I remember they are not wrong. After all the israelies only killed a bunch of people who were trying to defy the. how could they defy the jews.

Back
Top Bottom