What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Breaking news, the terrorists have attacked Jinnah Hospital to kill the terrorist caught in the attack on the mosque on Friday.

Why is that terrorist is getting medical treatment in the Jinnah hospital? Why he isn't been getting medical treatment in some other place where common public don't go to.

:hitwall:

There are at least 800 people admitted in the Jinnah Hospital at the moment

There are at least 800 people admitted in the Jinnah Hospital at the moment

When our whole govt and establishment would stop behaving like a dumb.:hitwall:

They are simply stupid jerks who never learn from anything.

The question is of not being one or two sided, but who initiated what.

i dont think you'll sit and smile if you would receive a slap.

I was commenting on the video which shows Israeli commandos are attacked

i wont do anything to get a slap from others (ie I Avoid such situations),or i wont go to a place where i will be slapped.

I think someone big can probably be implicated in the evidence from the terrorist caught, that is why they tried to kill him.

He was sent to Jinnah Hospital on the request of someone higher up.

The person will be used to find and implicate someone, my finger is on the Sharif Brothers.

I was commenting on the video which shows Israeli commandos are attacked

i wont do anything to get a slap from others (ie I Avoid such situations),or i wont go to a place where i will be slapped.

so you want to say that to avoid slap the israeli terrorists killed aid workers.

no my friend dont say that. jewish have good and bad people just like us muslims, what if the others condemn the whole muslim world because of OBL and Mullah Omar actions? you should know that the jews were also part of this ship. instead of jewish, say zionists.

Well brother its a good thing that your morality is still kicking in but don't quote me out of context, I never said all Jews are terrorists or bad people.

Just like all Muslims are not terrorists but the propaganda the west has very successfully spreaded is that all terrorists are Muslims.

Why weren't the Nazis called christian terrorists or the Tamil tigers called Hindu extremists or the Irish(IRA), Sikhs(Khalistan) ever affiliated with their religion?

Why is it that every time a Muslim is involved in anything he is called a Muslim terrorist, Muslim extremist, Muslim fanatic etc etc.

Why do they give our religion a bad name, when it has nothing to do with the acts of those ignorant and religiously illiterate people.

The people who killed innocent civilians today were Jews and I have every right to call them Jewish Terrorists.

I am entitled to my own views/opinions and you are most welcome to disagree.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom