What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

and also here in this forum you will notice that except one, every indian is supporting Israel's terrorism.
As far as i know, a common indian will by no mean support israeli terrorism. Thus conclusion is this:
Most of Indian Members are not common indians and are recruits of indian establishment and agencies, following the foot steps of their boss i.e., Israel
Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

Who is that one Indian?

:what:

Interesting video,it shows what happened or what lead to the incident..

what do you think the guys in ship should have done? they got raided by the best commondos and you expect them to stay idle? i have seen alot of hypocracy from some indian members in this incident.

Breaking news, the terrorists have attacked Jinnah Hospital to kill the terrorist caught in the attack on the mosque on Friday.

and also here in this forum you will notice that except one, every indian is supporting Israel's terrorism.
As far as i know, a common indian will by no mean support israeli terrorism. Thus conclusion is this:
Most of Indian Members are not common indians and are recruits of indian establishment and agencies, following the foot steps of their boss i.e., Israel

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

woohooo!!! Am MOSSAD agent ...Hell yeah !!

plz...i cant stop laughing :lol:

what do you think the guys in ship should have done? they got raided by the best commondos and you expect them to stay idle? i have seen alot of hypocracy from some indian members in this incident.

i am not supporting the kills by Israeli forces,but the video shows attacks weren't one sided.

Breaking news, the terrorists have attacked Jinnah Hospital to kill the terrorist caught in the attack on the mosque on Friday.

An attempt to divert the attention from the current problem perhaps?

Geo: 8 people have been killed so far.

I must admit it ... Indian Loves Israel so much , they'll defend Israel no matter what Israel has done ...

You people just open Indian news Websites ..

No Front page news about this Barbaric news in Hindustan times ..

No Front page news in India Times .. Hidden under many links ...

No Front page News in NDTV

& the list carry ON .....

Even CNN & BBC is reporting this news on Front pages & updating ...

It is on the front page of all most all of them and even the top headline at certain points in time (may be not now).

i am not supporting the kills by Israeli forces,but the video shows attacks weren't one sided.

The question is of not being one or two sided, but who initiated what.

i dont think you'll sit and smile if you would receive a slap.

what? is it related to Ahmadi mosque attack? perhaps they want to kill him to burry the evidence. is the bastard dead of alive? by the way lets discuse in anothe thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom