What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

I must admit it ... Indian Loves Israel so much , they'll defend Israel no matter what Israel has done ...

You people just open Indian news Websites ..

No Front page news about this Barbaric news in Hindustan times ..

No Front page news in India Times .. Hidden under many links ...

No Front page News in NDTV

& the list carry ON .....

Even CNN & BBC is reporting this news on Front pages & updating ...

Last edited:
Being an Indian it is beyond your level of comprehension. So no need to roll on the floor like a dumba**.
:)

care to enlighten me how u disintedrate ussr,or otherwise i can only do is roll on floor hearing the dumba**:smokin::rofl:

I must admit it ... Indian Loves Israel so much , they'll defend Israel no matter what Israel has done ...

No news about this Barbaric news in Hindustan times ..

No News in NDTV

Your favorite TOI is reporting!!!

World News, News of World, Top World News, World Breaking Headlines - Times of India

No News in NDTV

The Hindu : News / International : Syria, Lebanon say flotilla attack can lead to war

Turkey threatens action; Israel on alert - World - ibnlive

Turkey accuses Israel of 'state terror', recalls envoy over fleet raid- Hindustan Times

THANK YOU

No News in NDTV

how can one terrorist state report other terrorist state's terrorism?

Hmm..so called holocausts? Dont expect anything better from the Children of Zia, who has Palestinian blood on his hand too! Killing Palestinians on the orders of King Hussein of Jordan in 1970 ..:).

No need to defend your Zionist pal buddy. I know they are your dearest allies. We don't want to hear the dumb rant from nehru's kids.

care to enlighten me how u disintedrate ussr,or otherwise i can only do is roll on floor hearing the dumba**:smokin::rofl:

No I don't want to enlighten you. You are an Indian so it might be difficult for you to understand many issues.

:):smokin:

No Pakistani died in Israel's flotilla attack: Malik
2010-05-31 23:40:00

No Pakistani citizen died or was injured in Israel's raid Monday on the freedom flotilla ship carrying aid for the people of Gaza, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said.

There were three Pakistani citizens on board the ship and all were safe, Malik was quoted as saying by Online news agency.

Interpol has given information regarding the three Pakistani citizens. The Interpol secretary general played a pivotal role in this regard, Malik said

No Pakistani died in Israel's flotilla attack: Malik

sify news, India.

Guys, write and paste your posts in simple Black color, where you need to show some importance, highlight that part only.

Try not using the Blue, Red or other color while you post.

Keep uniformity.

Were they carrying any weapons to Hamas? Just aid.

Somebody really ought to put these terrorists in their place.

No News in NDTV

and also here in this forum you will notice that except one, every indian is supporting Israel's terrorism.
As far as i know, a common indian will by no mean support israeli terrorism. Thus conclusion is this:
Most of Indian Members are not common indians and are recruits of indian establishment and agencies, following the foot steps of their boss i.e., Israel
Israel Recruits Army Of Bloggers To Troll Anti-War Websites

http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-troll-anti-war-websites.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom