What's new

Israel has officially opened the war on Iran rumors

Kastor

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
The Israeli paper contends that an unnamed UN diplomat (Lol) has confided that the U.S. is planning a tactical strike on limited targets. ....Okay, I have to hand it to them they're at least consistent with their lies. I love the fact that the source is anonymous.
Bring it, Iran is ready....but a note the war planners of America, don't for one minute think this is going to be limited to the Gulf only....this war will have many fronts and it will reverberate for many months if not years. By any chance do you have another Trillion or two? Just asking.......
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832

The Israeli paper contends that an unnamed UN diplomat (Lol) has confided that the U.S. is planning a tactical strike on limited targets. ....Okay, I have to hand it to them they're at least consistent with their lies. I love the fact that the source is anonymous.
Bring it, Iran is ready....but a note the war planners of America, don't for one minute think this is going to be limited to the Gulf only....this war will have many fronts and it will reverberate for many months if not years. By any chance do you have another Trillion or two? Just asking.......
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832

The heart of the beast is Israel. Iran doesn't have to bring the war to the Americans, only to Israel. Either directly or through Hizbullah.

The US is terrified of Iran getting nukes because if Iran gets nukes, then everyone else will want to.

The entire 'Iran is getting Nukes' is a false arguement brought about by the Zionists. It's simple, Iran is the only country standing up to Israel, and the Israelis will use any allegation to get their Alsation dog the US to fight their war.

The heart of the beast [or snake's head] is Iran according to custodian of the holy places, Saudia Arabia.
Yeah, you keep listening to the guys who have sold us and our region to the west, so they can have gold toilet to crap in....look around at your Muslim brothers...and tell me who is at fault. Look at Iraq, how may Muslims dead? Whose policy created Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, whose policy created ISIS? How many people died in Libya and Syria? Who installed Sisi in Egypt when all those activist died to get rid of Mubarak? What did you Saudi bosses do to stem the loss of lives in our area? Not a fucking thing.....so stop your nonsense, read a book or two and then come back here and comment.

Yeah, you keep listening to the guys who have sold us and our region to the west, so they can have gold toilet to crap in....look around at your Muslim brothers...and tell me who is at fault. Look at Iraq, how may Muslims dead? Whose policy created Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, whose policy created ISIS? How many people died in Libya and Syria? Who installed Sisi in Egypt when all those activist died to get rid of Mubarak? What did you Saudi bosses do to stem the loss of lives in our area? Not a fucking thing.....so stop your nonsense, read a book or two and then come back here and comment.
You know your absolutely right. Saudia Arabia sucks American balls, is in cahoots with Israel and all ~ KSA, Israel, UAE, USA, GCC are out to screw Iran. But guess what? They give $$$'s to Pakistan.

So I will keep quite and do a Ostrich.

upload_2019-6-17_18-32-34.jpeg

And before you get sanctimonious, Pakistan is not floating on oil and does NOT have oil wells, gas wells. You figure the rest out yourself.

You know your absolutely right. Saudia Arabia sucks American balls, is in cahoots with Israel and all ~ KSA, Israel, UAE, USA, GCC are out to screw Iran. But guess what? They give $$$'s to Pakistan.

View attachment 565626

And before you get sanctimonious, Pakistan is not floating on oil and does NOT have oil wells, gas wells. You figure the rest out yourself.
I can respect that....that's all they're good for. I have no problem with Pakistan looking out for Pakistan. It's a given. I have issues with traitors and turncoats who help these bastards to kill our people.

Welp I didn't wanna give into the warmongering of the article but...https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pompeo-meet-u-s-commanders-amid-growing-crisis-iran-n1018356.

As I understood this meeting was already planned weeks in advance. See the Israelis are salivating at the thought of Iran making a mistake......of course the US is making it easier for mistakes to happen, but that is the reason behind the article, they want Iran to panic and do something stupid.

View attachment 565626

I don't agree with you, but Kudos to you for saying how it is.

You forgot to add the obligatory:
****"WARNING ZIONIST SOURCE"***

:sarcastic::enjoy:

In all seriousness tho,when it comes to the me region one should really never underestimate the stupidity of zionists,arabs and the west.However when you throw a chump into that mix then that stupidity then becomes gross stupidity.So for everyones sakes I for one hope that this is just more good old hasbara headlines only intended to sell more zionist newspapers.:azn:

I don't agree with you, but Kudos to you for saying how it is.
Well, my thoughts follow on logically. I am a nationalist. That is I believe in the concept of a nation state. In this case that piece of turf with a green crescent/star flying over it called Pakistan. That is why I am on Pakistan defence. Thus it follows I will follow on the interests of the Pakistani state even when they fly against the interests of global ummah.

I am not a global Islamist. If I was then I would be fighting for a global Islamist causes and NOT a nation state called Pakistan.

iran should lock its targets in isreal . if an attack came retaliate on israel . hitting gulf countries will be a mistake as it wont hurt usa .

War will destroy Iran but vanish Israel from map that's for sure..Iran has nuclear. This time EU will no come to help them like last time in Israel Arab war.. yeha but USA will help Israel and I am afraid Saudis will help them too.. but the problem if world is ready for blocked they will face on oil supplies around three or 4 months..

Back
Top Bottom