What's new

Israel has officially opened the war on Iran rumors

The Israeli paper contends that an unnamed UN diplomat (Lol) has confided that the U.S. is planning a tactical strike on limited targets. ....Okay, I have to hand it to them they're at least consistent with their lies. I love the fact that the source is anonymous.
Bring it, Iran is ready....but a note the war planners of America, don't for one minute think this is going to be limited to the Gulf only....this war will have many fronts and it will reverberate for many months if not years. By any chance do you have another Trillion or two? Just asking.......
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832
If you have nukes, just test it. Nobody will dare to come near you.

The Israeli paper contends that an unnamed UN diplomat (Lol) has confided that the U.S. is planning a tactical strike on limited targets. ....Okay, I have to hand it to them they're at least consistent with their lies. I love the fact that the source is anonymous.
Bring it, Iran is ready....but a note the war planners of America, don't for one minute think this is going to be limited to the Gulf only....this war will have many fronts and it will reverberate for many months if not years. By any chance do you have another Trillion or two? Just asking.......
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/I...is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832
Look brother don't be panic.iran has thousands years history..they have fought thousands wars even todays Pakistan 70 percent was part of Persian empire..and Persian know how to fight war so chil let these yanks play their games..you guys should enjoy the plain they have after losing in Syria and Afghanistan...now they are in panic to secure oil supplies. Which are already in deep deep trouble...

Iran needs to deescalate as much as possible.

I feel bad for them.

This is bullying at its worst on the international level.

This is Israel’s golden opportunity.

They won’t waste it.

As I understood this meeting was already planned weeks in advance. See the Israelis are salivating at the thought of Iran making a mistake......of course the US is making it easier for mistakes to happen, but that is the reason behind the article, they want Iran to panic and do something stupid.

https://www.rt.com/news/462086-us-iran-israel-tactical-assault/

Yeah, I can see that being the case but this administration is being led by more than several warmongering despots that outright work hand-in-hand with Netanyahu's cabal and The UAE/Saudi mutant block. The much vaunted "Iran War" was a goal for decades which I feel sometimes people forget (as in there's the notion that since oil will go up so much and tank the world economy, war becomes a categorical impossibility), this idea that a war/conflict just "wont" happen is a little droning to be honest (not saying that I want it to come to fruition).

What I will say though is that Trump's cadre has brought itself into this position with the full intention of not backing down due to the reality being Trump is an effective lame duck president (imo). Illegal immigration is picking up speed (no wall or immigration reform), North Korea told the US to **** off (thank you Bolton), JCPOA was unceremoniously killed (Suck one you yehudi filth Netanyahu), Trade war with China (lol); and many more including the exit of US from international accords left, right and center. What sort of positivity war/conflict would bring to an ailing presidency is beyond me.

Also if we are to believe Iran is behind all these recent "attacks" then what this report entails brings that much credence in that the US will indeed target a site in Iran for attack. I mean several videos recently showed Iran moving S-300PMU2s to various sites in Iran, obviously Iran is expecting some sort of reprisal sooner or later.

"They want Iran to panic and do something stupid"

I do agree with this but I would also argue that those in Iran this message was intended for got the message and are going to act accordingly. "Leaks" and what not fall into that grey area of PR and misinformation as far as I'm concerned.

I'd say this is just crazy rumors. Since when US informs UN about plans to illegally attack another country? If they do that, Iran will go nuclear. They would be crazy not to.

I am looking at Iran's social media and people are not blaming administration for anything related to the tankers. If US attacks, whole nation will rally behind the flag.

Again part of the psychological campaign. The economic sanctions are losing their psychological effects, now they need to continue with something else. What else do they have than war threat?

https://www.rt.com/news/462086-us-iran-israel-tactical-assault/

Yeah, I can see that being the case but this administration is being led by more than several warmongering despots that outright work hand-in-hand with Netanyahu's cabal and The UAE/Saudi mutant block. The much vaunted "Iran War" was a goal for decades which I feel sometimes people forget (as in there's the notion that since oil will go up so much and tank the world economy, war becomes a categorical impossibility), this idea that a war/conflict just "wont" happen is a little droning to be honest (not saying that I want it to come to fruition).

What I will say though is that Trump's cadre has brought itself into this position with the full intention of not backing down due to the reality being Trump is an effective lame duck president (imo). Illegal immigration is picking up speed (no wall or immigration reform), North Korea told the US to **** off (thank you Bolton), JCPOA was unceremoniously killed (Suck one you yehudi filth Netanyahu), Trade war with China (lol); and many more including the exit of US from international accords left, right and center. What sort of positivity war/conflict would bring to an ailing presidency is beyond me.

Also if we are to believe Iran is behind all these recent "attacks" then what this report entails brings that much credence in that the US will indeed target a site in Iran for attack. I mean several videos recently showed Iran moving S-300PMU2s to various sites in Iran, obviously Iran is expecting some sort of reprisal sooner or later.

"They want Iran to panic and do something stupid"

I do agree with this but I would also argue that those in Iran this message was intended for got the message and are going to act accordingly. "Leaks" and what not fall into that grey area of PR and misinformation as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not convinced, Trump is a fool but even he knows the x factor that is Iran's reaction to the attack is too uncertain. He will most likely get ready for the attack but won't pull the trigger just yet. If he does, he will throw his entire reelection into doubt. Ha, you have to hate Iran a lot to mess with that live wire.

PS: in other news the Sisi government probably assassinated Morsi in court.............

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/egypts-ousted-president-mohammed-morsi-16532503

iran should lock its targets in isreal . if an attack came retaliate on israel . hitting gulf countries will be a mistake as it wont hurt usa .
And get burned alive in return.

War will destroy Iran but vanish Israel from map that's for sure..Iran has nuclear. This time EU will no come to help them like last time in Israel Arab war.. yeha but USA will help Israel and I am afraid Saudis will help them too.. but the problem if world is ready for blocked they will face on oil supplies around three or 4 months..
What made you think like that ?
Why would Europe not come to help isreal? Why why why .
And why would isreal disappear an Iran won't.? I mean what made you think like that ?

I'd say this is just crazy rumors. Since when US informs UN about plans to illegally attack another country? If they do that, Iran will go nuclear. They would be crazy not to.

I am looking at Iran's social media and people are not blaming administration for anything related to the tankers. If US attacks, whole nation will rally behind the flag.

Again part of the psychological campaign. The economic sanctions are losing their psychological effects, now they need to continue with something else. What else do they have than war threat?
Iran needs to nuclear regardless of what happens next....this is called learning via the school of hard knocks. If Iran didn't learn it's lesson then whatever happens in the future is on them.

Iran needs to deescalate as much as possible.

I feel bad for them.

This is bullying at its worst on the international level.

This is Israel’s golden opportunity.

They won’t waste it.

Dude, you've missed the point. They have already agreed to a Nuclear deal. After they destroyed their reactor, their 'ace,' the Americans backed out and reimposed sanctions. Iran is dealing with an untrustworthy adversary. How do they trust them on the next agreement?

Stopping Iranian exports is the death of the Iranian state. If I was in their situation, and even if I knew I would lose, I would fire off every single missile I had.

I aint losing with a full magazine.

Dude, you've missed the point. They have already agreed to a Nuclear deal. After they destroyed their reactor, their 'ace,' the Americans backed out and reimposed sanctions. Iran is dealing with an untrustworthy adversary. How do they trust them on the next agreement?

Stopping Iranian exports is the death of the Iranian state. If I was in their situation, and even if I knew I would lose, I would fire off every single missile I had.

I aint losing with a full magazine.

IMO Iran escalating at this point will just lead to badness.

It’s exactly what the Israelis want.

Just bide your time until Trump is gone.

Back
Top Bottom