What's new

Israel has officially opened the war on Iran rumors

Iran should place all of Iranian jews on strategic assets and force them to stay there as a mean of protesting any attack from US. Let them first kill their own community before Iranians get harmed if they attack.
We are better than Saddam and unlike Israel we're definitely not land grabbers and killers of civilians....we are better than them so we must conduct ourselves as such.

I doubt that very much, probably they have some financial interests inside Iran or want to spy against Iran or being ambassadors of Israel after destruction of Iran. Their fellow Iranian jews in US are part of the sanction team against Iran and promoting separatism against Iran.
No, we can't be a racist country, we have a proud history, in times of antiquity we freed the jews, we let many conquered lands keep their heritage and religion. We mustn't be like Israel.

after reading the comments one question came to my mind: are we stupid or these people cowards??

Isn't war what Iran wanted all along?
I mean calling death to Israel and death to U.S, well, now is your chance.
as for assured destruction
https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/SIPRI-Israel-has-close-to-100-nuclear-warheads-592702
yeah well we never chanted death to us (translation: we hoped better position to start a war)

Let them first kill their own community before Iranians get harmed if they attack.
they are our people not israel's.

those Iranian are just servants of jews, nothing more, nothing less. They should receive same treatment as jewish warmongers, spies, sanction-starters, financial terrorists.

Jews killed millions of muslims directly and indirectly by ordering their wardog US to attack countries around the world for Israeli interests. Jews used to cut open bellies of Palestinian women. Never forget Deir Yassin massacre. Jews still shoot Palestinian kids and women with snipers.
They do kill innocent people yes . They are the worst sort of people I know that .
But what if they too started killing non Jews inside their Jewish kingdom.
Please don't play this card .
When you go to england or America and get their nationality you continue to be loyal to the host country as well as your own country back home. But you don't give that leverage to a non Muslim living in your coutry why? Why do you question the loyalties of Iranian jews or Pakistani Jews who are very few left .
So next anyone in England would be asking for English loyalty to a pakistani English person too .

They do kill innocent people yes . They are the worst sort of people I know that .
But what if they too started killing non Jews inside their Jewish kingdom.
Please don't play this card .
When you go to england or America and get their nationality you continue to be loyal to the host country as well as your own country back home. But you don't give that leverage to a non Muslim living in your coutry why? Why do you question the loyalties of Iranian jews or Pakistani Jews who are very few left .
So next anyone in England would be asking for English loyalty to a pakistani English person too .
Iranian Jews are loyal to their motherland and many of them denied to go to Israel and denied to ' sell ' themselves to zionists . They enjoy all rights like as Iranian Muslims .

This is literally the worst move you can make.
Not when the fist missile hits us... after that the jews of Iran will protest the jewish instigated attack against Iran.

We are better than Saddam and unlike Israel we're definitely not land grabbers and killers of civilians....we are better than them so we must conduct ourselves as such.

No, we can't be a racist country, we have a proud history, in times of antiquity we freed the jews, we let many conquered lands keep their heritage and religion. We mustn't be like Israel.
You guys are so simple and dangerously naive. I'm a jewologist and I've studied their behaviour and their role. All the warmongering think tanks, all the war mongering politicians, journalists, commentators, all the filth promoters, organ dealers, blood diamond dealers, financial terrorists, are all jews and Hitler was right in ALL of his actions against this aggressive human like cancer.

Well said!!!

Look Iran is hellbent on complete destruction of Israel. so its obvious that Israel will use all possible options to prevent Iran from being a threat to Israel's existence. So if Iran can down their rhetoric to destroy israel and stop funding Hamas and PIJ and others in Gaza and agree to talk to Israel , this all can be prevented
Any country whose existence is in threat would do anything to prevent that. Here Israel is using gulfies and America

Look Iran is hellbent on complete destruction of Israel. so its obvious that Israel will use all possible options to prevent Iran from being a threat to Israel's existence. So if Iran can down their rhetoric to destroy israel and stop funding Hamas and PIJ and others in Gaza and agree to talk to Israel , this all can be prevented
Any country whose existence is in threat would do anything to prevent that. Here Israel is using gulfies and America

Aren't you in a low-level conflict with Pakistan? Negotiate with them before lecturing other nations how to conduct foreign policy.

Israel has nukes, it's existence has never been threatened except verbally. How many times have India and Pakistan threatened to unleash "nuclear fury" or W/E without actually doing so? It's rhetoric to drum up domestic support.

Aren't you in a low-level conflict with Pakistan? Negotiate with them before lecturing other nations how to conduct foreign policy.

Israel has nukes, it's existence has never been threatened except verbally. How many times have India and Pakistan threatened to unleash "nuclear fury" or W/E without actually doing so? It's rhetoric to drum up domestic support.
If pushed even we are ready for a nuclear war.
And India- Pak is different from Israel- Iran , here dispute is only about Kashmir and cross border terrorism while there dispute is about whole existence of Israel , Israels official policy isn't about destruction of Iran but the vice versa is true. And while India - Pak dialogue has been tried many times and failed , fought 4 wars yet india nor Pakistan talk about complete destruction of each other unlike Iran , so sir get your facts right instead of lecturing others
Israel will pre empt any threat to its existence

agreed but Iran already said if its attacked by Israel we will attack US bases and if its attacked by US we will attack Israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-...tack-for-fear-of-provoking-assault-on-israel/

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...arpath-israel-will-not-go-unscathed-1.7223411
thats their strategy but as i see it hitting gulf country will invite more countries to attack and it wont hurt usa . isa will most probably laugh if gul and iran fights . only way to hurt usa is to brutally bombed israel .

If pushed even we are ready for a nuclear war.
And India- Pak is different from Israel- Iran , here dispute is only about Kashmir and cross border terrorism while there dispute is about whole existence of Israel , Israels official policy isn't about destruction of Iran but the vice versa is true. And while India - Pak dialogue has been tried many times and failed , fought 4 wars yet india nor Pakistan talk about complete destruction of each other unlike Iran , so sir get your facts right instead of lecturing others
Israel will pre empt any threat to its existence
Not really that difference Israel is occupying neighboring countries land and we have defensive pact with them. By the way if pakistan and India issue ws only Kashmir then we had one federal country not three different country in South Asia .
Do you want me te retell the religious inspired riots and fighting around India and Pakistan independence ? Do you want me to start tell the story of displaced Muslim, Hindu and Sikhs at the independent time ? How you like the story of divided families ?

Not really that difference Israel is occupying neighboring countries land and we have defensive pact with them. By the way if pakistan and India issue ws only Kashmir then we had one federal country not three different country in South Asia .
Do you want me te retell the religious inspired riots and fighting around India and Pakistan independence ? Do you want me to start tell the story of displaced Muslim, Hindu and Sikhs at the independent time ? How you like the story of divided families ?
Yeah but we have moved on , all 3 countries in south asia have diplomatic relations with each other but Israel and Iran dont , its Irans official policy to destroy israel , just like Iran ,even iraq , Libya , Syria had same intentions look what happened to them , zionists pumped some dollars and all countries are in a mess
Iran should atleast recognise Israel's right to exist ,that would calm the things down. If iran continues to chant death to Amrika , death of Israel every day , dont expect Israel and Amrika to sit quite

Back
Top Bottom