What's new

Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines

Where the fvck is the last message i sent... dammit now i have to write it all over again

Let's cut it short this time, Milgem is a designated submarine hunter. Only air defence frigate that will be built in coming years is TF2000. Big navies with long naval tradition divide missions between platforms like this and amateurs like you put nuclear warheads in diesel electric attack submarines.

Now that we know those nukes will never be used and i don't expect this to really happen. Im just starting to thik they spread this news to get public reaction and we fall for it :/

and @archdemon they crossed border they dressed like terrorists they've been carrying guns like terrorists just in the hours the terrorists would prepare for attack they acted like terrorists they WERE terrorists.

a smuggler would use a hundered mules and two men. they crossed the border 35 men and just enough mules to carry the DshKs. They know they were terrorists yet they let PKK to do their propaganda over this.

In WWI we only won in dardanelles, thanks to this great man: Mustafa Kemal Atatürk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We owned those brits so badly there but we lost on southern front and we failed badly on another front thanks to this incompetent fool:
Enver Pasha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Turks put up a great defense at Gallipoli, and were hard fighters. But the Germans fought hard too, and won many battles. In the end the Central Powers were defeated.

Central Powers were defeated due to the battle of attrition which sapped the Central Power Strength.

Especially in 1917 when USA joined the War.

You Jewish people really like manipulating people. This incident was a mistake. The intelligence reported that Fehman Huseyin one of the high ranking terrorist leaders and his fellows were planning to cross the border and attack the military base. Those people bombed because it was thought they were terrorists not smugglers.

Before you manipulating and misinforming people think triple times you ugly Jellyfish:tdown:

DSC02736.jpg

hahah idiot ibrahim pasha is albanian stupid little kid
His soldiers were Arabs. Whats thats silly personal attack about?
Plus israel lost the war in 1973
Oh, not again. :rolleyes:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...482-israel-defense-forces-74.html#post2998397

Where the fvck is the last message i sent... dammit now i have to write it all over again

Let's cut it short this time, Milgem is a designated submarine hunter. Only air defence frigate that will be built in coming years is TF2000. Big navies with long naval tradition divide missions between platforms like this and amateurs like you put nuclear warheads in diesel electric attack submarines.

Now that we know those nukes will never be used and i don't expect this to really happen. Im just starting to thik they spread this news to get public reaction and we fall for it :/

and @archdemon they crossed border they dressed like terrorists they've been carrying guns like terrorists just in the hours the terrorists would prepare for attack they acted like terrorists they WERE terrorists.

a smuggler would use a hundered mules and two men. they crossed the border 35 men and just enough mules to carry the DshKs. They know they were terrorists yet they let PKK to do their propaganda over this.
Currently Turkish navy ships dont have SAMs with range over 50 km. Hence they are easy prey to jets with Harpoons. And even introduction of TF2000 with SM-2/Aster wont change much because sea skimming jets still could hit it quite easely (ship cant see under horizon).

I dont understand how Israel thinks that it has a chance against Turkey since its only life source mediterranean sea is this close to Turkish reach. Yes Israel have a capable air force, but if they lose it they cannot replace it without secured supply routes. But Turkey can. Without any help from outside, Israel cannot win. Israel has a non understandable over confidence to itself. If it is because of nukes, we have them too. No one would care the limitations of usage when it comes to immediate annihilation threat, Also soon there will be source of production too. If it is the support of US, why bother comparing Israel and Turkey, just say USA against Turkey. And also if we didnt strike Israel after death of 9 citizens, dont except anything for future. Bashing Israel for its policies? Yes why not, attacking it? There is no gain in it.

I dont understand how Israel thinks that it has a chance against Turkey since its only life source mediterranean sea is this close to Turkish reach. Yes Israel have a capable air force, but if they lose it they cannot replace it without secured supply routes. But Turkey can. Without any help from outside, Israel cannot win. Israel has a non understandable over confidence to itself. If it is because of nukes, we have them too. No one would care the limitations of usage when it comes to immediate annihilation threat, Also soon there will be source of production too. If it is the support of US, why bother comparing Israel and Turkey, just say USA against Turkey. And also if we didnt strike Israel after death of 9 citizens, dont except anything for future. Bashing Israel for its policies? Yes why not, attacking it? There is no gain in it.

Turkey lack the power to inflict damage to IAF, your navy is a sitting duck for IAF, so no matter how large you navy is, it is vulnerable

your air force is flying chicken for our navy , plus we have similar air force except f-15 plus much much much bigger navy which will anhiliate israel , PLUS YOU DID LOSE THE 1973 WAR , just look at the outcome and result of what happened after 1973 war

Turkey lack the power to inflict damage to IAF, your navy is a sitting duck for IAF, so no matter how large you navy is, it is vulnerable

Back
Top Bottom