What's new

Israel Defense Forces

i wish we could get rid of this trolls who ruin this thread. the main problem in the middle east isnt israel, its the sunni shia "civil war" with thousends of deads each month. add to that the overal situation (kurds and turks hate eachother, turks hate arabs and persian people, persian hate turks and persian and arabs hate eachother...) and one will see what a tiny part of the overal conflict the conflict between arabs and israel is.

muslims accept israel and dont waste your money and energy to destroy it! the only obstacle for peace is the massive mainstream antisemitism in the ummah preventing them to make peace with israel.

at all jihadist trolls: leave this thread and let us get more pivtures here.

all other folks should just ignore this jihadist trolls.

Last edited:
1/3 of IDF force are women. They are doing good job in training, logistic, monitoring and so on. If you prefer men however, there are lots of men pics in this topic.

1/3 are women? 1/3 of "standing" army of 150,000? Or you are counting those fake-*** 500,000+ "reserves" too? lol

Btw I never understood. In Israel, a young stupid teenager serves like 2 years in Army while having fun..and he/she is added in the "reserve"...how come? These aren't your tough, thoroughly trained professional soldiers...these are just students with some how-to-fire-and-clean-a-gun exposure. Why Israel count them as "actual" fighting force?

In Pakistan for example, our reserves of 550,000 are full-time, fully-trained, "actual" soldiers who are just not deployed at any given moment..we don't count bunch of random students with how-to-fire-and-clean-a-gun exposure as "reserves" of military.

Or I'm missing something?

i wish we could get rid of this trolls who ruin this thread. the main problem in the middle east isnt israel, its the sunni shia "civil war" with thousends of deads each month. add to that the overal situation (kurds and turks hate eachother, turks hate arabs and persian people, persian hate turks and persian and arabs hate eachother...) and one will see what a tiny part of the overal conflict the conflict between arabs and israel is.

O.K you have a point. A discussable point.
muslims accept israel and dont waste your money and energy to destroy it! the only obstacle for peace is the massive mainstream antisemitism in the ummah preventing them to make peace with israel.

Here you are just being retarded with no thoughtful insight. C'mon.
at all jihadist trolls: leave this thread and let us get more pivtures here.

all other folks should just ignore this jihadist trolls.

You still have a long way to go. lol

1/3 are women? 1/3 of "standing" army of 150,000? Or you are counting those fake-*** 500,000+ "reserves" too? lol

Btw I never understood. In Israel, a young stupid teenager serves like 2 years in Army while having fun..and he/she is added in the "reserve"...how come? These aren't your tough, thoroughly trained professional soldiers...these are just students with some how-to-fire-and-clean-a-gun exposure. Why Israel count them as "actual" fighting force?

In Pakistan for example, our reserves of 550,000 are full-time, fully-trained, "actual" soldiers who are just not deployed at any given moment..we don't count bunch of random students with how-to-fire-and-clean-a-gun exposure as "reserves" of military.

Or I'm missing something?

O.K you have a point. A discussable point.

Here you are just being retarded with no thoughtful insight. C'mon.

You still have a long way to go. lol
Don't worry they will come face to face with Pakistan Army sooner or later and we would take these 1/3 you can take as many as you want others will be our target practice

1/3 are women? 1/3 of "standing" army of 150,000?
Yes 1/3 of active army of 180 K.

Or you are counting those fake-*** 500,000+ "reserves" too? lol
Women are not part of the reserve.

You dont understand because u know nothing.

For instance Pakistan air force has 65 K active + 10 K reserve, Israeli air force has 34 K active + 55 K reserve. As result although active force is 2 times lower, Israeli air force is way way stronger. But according to your definition 55 K reserves who actually make Israeli air force one of the strongest in the world are "stupid teenagers".

For instance Pakistan air force has 65 K active + 10 K reserve, Israeli air force has 34 K active + 55 K reserve. As result although active force is 2 times lower, Israeli air force is way way stronger. But according to your definition 55 K reserves who actually make Israeli air force one of the strongest in the world are "stupid teenagers".

Ignore him, only an idiot would deny Israel's AF capabilities. They have the best standing AF in the Middle East and a quite a high ranking through out the world.

Now about the ethics and ROE, thats another thing.

lol

ok

I didn't talk about air force.

I specifically talked about army..the reserves of 500,000+ ...I talked about them. What I know is that you serve like 2,3 years in army..have fun..and get counted as "reserve"...thats what I asked about...I know college students here who have "served" in IDF and probably count as reserves..but they are not actual, full-time, fully-trained soldiers like reserves of Pakistan Army...Thats what I was asking about...

And yes, IDAF is way stronger than PAF. Pakistan Air Force also has higher regard for Israelis than indians :lol: Although, we have faced and shot down both of them on multiple occasions in the past....PAF would be right up there in 80's before the dreaded "lost decade" hit us. Still trying to recover from that...

Ignore him, only an idiot would deny Israel's AF capabilities. They have the best standing AF in the Middle East and a quite a high ranking through out the world.

Now about the ethics and ROE, thats another thing.

Exactly.

And only an idiot or idiot(s) would not get my post...

Post reported for abusing religious sentiments

MOD'S please take note, this guy has no right to make anti-sematic remarks like that

I was already banned for it. I just got unbanned yesterday. Calm down now.

I didn't talk about air force.

I specifically talked about army..the reserves of 500,000+ ...
Israel has 445 K reserves, it includes some 55 K air force reserves.

I talked about them. What I know is that you serve like 2,3 years in army..have fun..and get counted as "reserve"...thats what I asked about...
No one is having fun in the army. Everyone has some position which is important to hold the army.

So out of 445 K reserves 55 K are air force, 10 K are navy, some 80 K are trained infantry men, artillery men, tankers, remaining 300 K are army logistics men.

Any modern army has similar ratio.

Beauty:

INS-Tanin-29-09-2013-HHfoto-a.jpg

INS-Tanin-29-09-2013-HHfoto-g.jpg

Israel has 445 K reserves, it includes some 55 K air force reserves.

No one is having fun in the army. Everyone has some position which is important to hold the army.

So out of 445 K reserves 55 K are air force, 10 K are navy, some 80 K are trained infantry men, artillery men, tankers, remaining 300 K are army logistics men.

Any modern army has similar ratio.

What is army logistics men?

What is IDF's total "fighting force"? (Infantry, artillery, tanks, etc etc)...

Back
Top Bottom