What's new

Israel Defense Forces

and this words coming out of a terrorist Palestinian and should i care about it... You Cry to UN for a country.. When UN created Israel you terrorists were eager to Burn it to the ground... The Israeli Victory still haunts you people isn't it.

Why are you so angry?

What's with those helmet covers. I have always been wondering why you guys use them is it because of tradition or something?

Those are security forces, there are beautiful woman everywhere, I can't post pictures of all Palestinian Hamas women since they are usually religious and veiled. However, this isn't no contest here. I don't have that approach where I try to attract people to my cause through immoral methods. As i said, in our religion we can't mimic Satan. If you prefer that way than go ahead but I want to shine on the final day.
I enjoyed thread with Iranian actresses. If I was Hazzy, however, I would say that that thread is a Satanic Iranian conspiracy to destroy Israel. :rofl:

11975601525_e01dea43b6_o.jpg

xr1sohug7ner6ss807v0.jpg

1730149_original.jpg

1729948_original.jpg

1729339_original.jpg

1730390_original.jpg

1729153_original.jpg

What's with those helmet covers. I have always been wondering why you guys use them is it because of tradition or something?
Mitznefet (Israeli military) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rights group: Deaths in IDF Bethlehem raid were apparent executions Israel News | Haaretz

The Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem has requested a criminal investigation into the deaths of four wanted Palestinian militants in Bethlehem on March 12, saying that the deaths during the Israel Defense Forces raid appeared to have been an execution.

In a letter to the attorney general and the IDF Military Advocate General, the group says that its own investigation raised serious suspicions that the wanted men had not been killed during an exchange of fire or while trying to escape, as intimated by the IDF.

B'Tselem said that if the men were in fact executed, the IDF is guilty of severely violating a High Court ruling stating that the state is prohibited from intentionally killing Palestinians if less harmful means of maintaining security are available, meaning arrest and due process.

In a letter addressed to the attorney general and to MAG, the organization demanded that the investigation into the incident focus on the culpability of the IDF commanders who orchestrated the Bethlehem arrest raid, including the Chief of Staff.

B'Tselem also maintained that their probe revealed that not only were the four victims needlessly executed, the troops also continued to shoot to ensure that they were dead. The rights group's letter stated that once three of the men who were sitting in a parked vehicle had been shot to death, an IDF man approached the car and shot each of them again at close range. This man also shot the driver, who was lying wounded and unarmed outside the car.........

Israel guilty of 'bleak' and 'severe' human rights abuses, local NGO asserts | The Times of Israel

The report also harshly criticizes the Israeli military regime in the West Bank. In 2012, the IDF regularly “issued and executed demolition orders for homes and humanitarian structures like cisterns” throughout Area C, which is area where all Israeli settlements are located and some 150,000 Palestinians live.

It decries “a creeping de facto annexation of Area C: through discriminatory legislation, the application of different laws to Israelis and Palestinians and the government-commissioned Levy report, which argued that Israeli settlements are legal under international law.” The current government has expressed its support for the controversial report but has so far not adopted it.

Egyptian army destroying $3 billion Bar Zev line on Israeli border in 1973 war. :cheers:

@Frogman

Hazzy, calm down man, you're going on a rampage for no reason. Let the Israelis and Zionists on this forum have their fun while they can, everyone gets what they deserve in the end. Plus in terms of photographs and arms this is a pretty cool looking thread.
I

I haz a sad too. :(

Good. Its much better to post videos instead stupid articles in photo&media thread. Dont be sad, no one was hurt.

Egyptian army destroying $3 billion Bar Zev line on Israeli border in 1973 war. :cheers:

@Frogman
Its 300 million, not 3 billion. The line was manned by 450 soldiers (one battalion) when surprise attacked by 2 Egyptian armies.

Despite the surprise attack the war ended no well for Egyptians: the entire 3rd army was encircled and Saddat begging for superpower help.

Hazzy, calm down man, you're going on a rampage for no reason. Let the Israelis and Zionists on this forum have their fun while they can, everyone gets what they deserve in the end. Plus in terms of photographs and arms this is a pretty cool looking thread.
I

It's a cool thread when they show off US weapons, but the female thing got excessive, I've known people like this for a while he doesn't do it for fun or natural interest he does it on other online messageboards to garnish support for the expansionist Israeli army, nevertheless I will end here but if I see this turn back into a propaganda thing I will come and derail it if I see excessive female shit that has nothing to do with military photos.

Back
Top Bottom