What's new

Israel Defense Forces

In ancient times Gaza was a Philistine town (pagan Greeks) for over half millenia. They many rulers changed when Gaza was destroyed by Mongols and later repopulated by Egyptian migrants. So u cant be any "Canaanite". Not talking that there was never nation called Canaanites at all.

I'm a refugee and not originally from Gaza, like the vast majority of the people there.

I provided u figures both from Palestinian and Israeli sources. You can only bla bla. U are unable to comprehend it, because u are a kid. Now get lost.

No, you provided figure from a activist site which you and Israelis deem unreliable had I used it you would heckle me over it. So you used it only when it suits you, that's called a double standard, you're a hypocrite. Your other source was a Zionist blog, there's no actual source provided, it's just a copy paste. And it also has nothing to do with the articles

This crap was answered many times. Israel used standard NATO smoke WP rounds M825A1. There is no any law which forbids using such rounds. These rounds actually saved hundreds of Palestinian lives.

You sure have tried repeating your lies many times and I've debated you over it and defeated you several times now. Furthermore, the report has IDF acknowledgment, so even your army doesn't deny using WP in civilian populated areas. That's why they sought to score diplomatic points in 2012. End of discussion, don't further make a fool out of yourself.

If you didn't read this portion, here it is for the viewers:
When used properly in open areas, white phosphorus munitions are not illegal, but the Human Rights Watch report concludes that the IDF repeatedly exploded it unlawfully over populated neighborhoods, killing and wounding civilians and damaging civilian structures, including a school, a market, a humanitarian aid warehouse, and a hospital.

Israel at first denied it was using white phosphorus in Gaza but, facing mounting evidence to the contrary, said that it was using all weapons in compliance with international law. Later it announced an internal investigation into possible improper white phosphorus use.

"Past IDF investigations into allegations of wrongdoing suggest that this inquiry will be neither thorough nor impartial," Abrahams said. "That's why an international investigation is required into serious laws of war violations by all parties."

Some are very religious, some are moderate, some are atheists.

Isn't that odd though? They claim to be subjected to higher standards by the Abrahamic Lord and this is what it means to be chosen by God yet they are largely secular.

It isn't divided into 3 groups all equal in quantity, most are secular and a few photos in Tel Aviv can put a stain on the 600 plus commandments that Jews are apparently commanded to follow.

I'm fine if they choose to live that way, just one thing, don't tell us your claim to the land had to do with God or that God protects Israel or that God holds Jews to higher standards and expects more out of them. Because clearly most of the people in Israel don't reflect off the commandments.

I'm a refugee and not originally from Gaza, like the vast majority of the people there.
Refugees in Gaza came from nearby villages which were settled by Egyptian migrants in 10th century.

No, you provided figure from a activist site which you and Israelis deem unreliable had I used it you would heckle me over it. So you used it only when it suits you, that's called a double standard, you're a hypocrite. Your other source was a Zionist blog, there's no actual source provided, it's just a copy paste. And it also has nothing to do with the articles
Funny that u reject statistics from big Palestinian site written by well known pro-palestinian historian professor Justin McCarthy. You also reject statistics by well know professor of Middle East studies Efraim Karsh from large Jewish site.

* I show how both serious Palestinian and serious Israeli sources provide very similar numbers.
* You cant provide anything.

Then you claim you won, like a retarded kid.

You sure have tried repeating your lies many times and I've debated you over it and defeated you several times now. Furthermore, the report has IDF acknowledgment, so even your army doesn't deny using WP in civilian populated areas. That's why they sought to score diplomatic points in 2012. End of discussion, don't further make a fool out of yourself.
There is no any law which forbids using WP in populated areas. Each time u repeat that false claim. Thats another example of ur kid behavior.

Refugees in Gaza came from nearby villages which were settled by Egyptian migrants in 10th century.

That's nonsense I know people who are from Hebron originally and that's not near Gaza. What do you have to support such a claim? Wikipedia? LOL

Funny that u reject statistics from big Palestinian site written by well known pro-palestinian historian professor Justin McCarthy. You also reject statistics by well know professor of Middle East studies Efraim Karsh from large Jewish site.

I didn't reject anything that has nothing to do with any article I posted. I pointed out the irony that you would source a site you would condemn others for using. And I asked for original data, which they get from original sources. So go find original sources rather than weak blogs, either way there is no argument over a statement you randomly made which didn't dispute anything in the first article. Maybe it's your ADHD that caused you to spout something randomly without trying to make a point.

There is no any law which forbids using WP in populated areas.

Yes there is, it's been in the Geneva conventions for a while now, which prohibits use of it against civilians. I've supported this answer before too and you come back and deliberately repeat the same lie again.

That's nonsense I know people who are from Hebron originally and that's not near Gaza. What do you have to support such a claim? Wikipedia? LOL
Hebron was not captured in 1948, so how could refugees from Hebron appear in Gaza ?

I didn't reject anything that has nothing to do with any article I posted. I pointed out the irony that you would source a site you would condemn others for using. And I asked for original data, which they get from original sources. So go find original sources rather than weak blogs, either way there is no argument over a statement you randomly made which didn't dispute anything in the first article. Maybe it's your ADHD that caused you to spout something randomly without trying to make a point.
I brought two respectful professors: one pro Palestinian and one Israeli. Both providing similar figures. You are a kid who cant provide anything, but still in denial.

Yes there is, it's been in the Geneva conventions for a while now, which prohibits use of it against civilians. I've supported this answer before too and you come back and deliberately repeat the same lie again.
Its you who is lying. You already claimed that WP is illegal under Protocol 3.

I provided you the text of Protocol 3:

http://www.unog.ch/80256EDD006B8954/(httpAssets)/B409BC0DCFA0171CC12571DE005BC1DD/$file/PROTOCOL III.pdf

There is NOTHING on WP there.

More over, Protocol 3 explicily says that:

(b) Incendiary weapons do not include:

(i) Munitions which may have incidental incendiary
effects, such as illuminants, tracers, smoke or signalling systems;

M825 round is a smoke round, it can cause incidental incendiary effect like almost any other smoke round. I hope you are lying the last time.

Haters gonna hate...

156882_630616840286373_106784248_n.jpg

1375877_715545691793487_870833764_n.jpg

index.php

1896735_795397613808294_31976061_n.png

246439_618771044804286_1688368351_n.jpg

Hebron was not captured in 1948, so how could refugees from Hebron appear in Gaza ?

Look before and ahead it's not rocket science.

I brought two respectful professors: one pro Palestinian and one Israeli. Both providing similar figures. You are a kid who cant provide anything, but still in denial.

I'm not in denial over anything, I stand my the statement I made right before this which you deliberately ignore because you have no point to make. What matters is that the audience reads. Not that you lie over and over again.

M825 round is a smoke round, it can cause incidental incendiary effect like almost any other smoke round. I hope you are lying the last time.

Again, you rather take the path of deception, in our religion we don't mimic Satan. In densely populated areas use of any rounds that contain WP are illegal. End if discussion, don't try twisting my words around or putting out another deliberate lie. This is why your army was embarrassed after photos surfaced of their WP use they launched an investigation which wasn't independent. It was an IDF investigation.

This was what was used unrelated to 'smoke rounds':

In the recent Gaza operations, Israeli forces frequently air-burst white phosphorus in 155mm artillery shells in and near populated areas. Each air-burst shell spreads 116 burning white phosphorus wedges in a radius extending up to 125 meters from the blast point. White phosphorus ignites and burns on contact with oxygen, and continues burning at up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit (816 degrees Celsius) until nothing is left or the oxygen supply is cut. When white phosphorus comes into contact with skin it creates intense and persistent burns.

When used properly in open areas, white phosphorus munitions are not illegal, but the Human Rights Watch report concludes that the IDF repeatedly exploded it unlawfully over populated neighborhoods, killing and wounding civilians and damaging civilian structures, including a school, a market, a humanitarian aid warehouse, and a hospital.

Last edited:
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/over-100-palestinian-minors-reported-abuse-in-idf-police-custody-in-2009-1.292679

Most Palestinian children arrested by the Israel Defense Forces and police are intimidated, abused and maltreated in custody, according to the sworn testimonies of minors who were arrested last year. This happens both before and during interrogation, and several minors have been sexually assaulted.

The Palestinian branch of the non-governmental organization Defense for Children International has asked the United Nations to probe complaints of sexual assaults.

The organization has collected 100 detailed depositions from minors aged 12 to 17 who were arrested last year, immediately after their release. Most of the findings were not a surprise to DCI activists, apart from verbal or physical attacks of a sexual nature committed by soldiers.

Sixty-nine minors complained of being beaten by soldiers (slaps, kicks, sometimes blows with a rifle stock or club ). Nearly all - 97 percent, including children aged 12 to 15 - were held for hours with their hands cuffed, and 92 percent were blindfolded for long periods of time. Twenty-six percent said they were forced to remain in painful positions.

For example, one child said he was bound, blindfolded and placed on the floor of a jeep or vehicle on its way to the prison facility. About half the children said the soldiers who arrested them cursed and threatened them before the interrogation, to make them confess the charges. Or the children were urged to confess with false promises of immediate release.

The children were frequently told that the soldier who beat them was also the interrogator to whom they must confess. Most of them said they were held for many hours before receiving anything to drink or eat.

The DCI says the numerous sworn testimonies attest to a fixed, repeated pattern. It says these practices violate international law and the children's rights.

In addition, causing pain and intimidation to extract a confession from a minor or make him incriminate others is defined as torture.

The relatively surprising findings in the depositions were the complaints of sexual abuse - verbal or physical. Minors usually have difficulty talking about this aspect of their arrest, and the issue came up only during the longer conversations DCI lawyers had with the children.

Four minors reported being sexually assaulted, and 12 said they were threatened with sexual assault. The threat was accompanied by physical violence. Last week, the DCI's Palestinian branch sent the UN official who monitors torture 14 complaints by Palestinian prisoners aged 13 to 16 of sexual assault during detentions from January 2009 to April 2010.

The depositions sent to the UN report direct attacks, including squeezing boys' testicles, pushing a blunt object (a club or rifle stock ) between the chair and a child's buttocks, and repeated threats of "I'll screw you if you don't confess you threw stones."

I brought u the Geneva Protocol text, it nowhere says that WP is illegal in populated areas. But you keep repeating this obvious lie on and on because u are a pathological liar.

Illegal in densely populated areas, you quoted a portion yourself and now you have to play along after you were blabbering about smoke rounds when Israel used 155mm munition shells. I provided the information.

Illegal in densely populated areas, you quoted a portion yourself and now you have to play along after you were blabbering about smoke rounds when Israel used 155mm munition shells. I provided the information.
You made a claim that Geneva protocols forbid any use of WP in populated areas. However Geneva Protocols do not even mention WP at all. Not in populated, not in unpopulated, nowhere. But you keep repeating that lie, since you are a pathological liar and person without honor and self respect.

P.S. "Shells in with 116 WP wedges" that you are whining like little girl about are M825A1 standard NATO smoke shells:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/smoke.htm
M825 155mm Projectile

Keep lying and whining, thats only thing u can do.

Ohhh You want to go back to 1948????? Kid go learn the History first.... The guy in your Avatar itself a big terror Head
Your country founded by terrorists and thugs thieves and murders yes terrorist menachem begin who blow up the British hotel this is your history are going to change it

You made a claim that Geneva protocols forbid any use of WP in populated areas. However Geneva Protocols do not even mention WP at all. Not in populated, not in unpopulated, nowhere. But you keep repeating that lie, since you are a pathological liar and person without honor and self respect.

P.S. "Shells in with 116 WP wedges" that you are whining like little girl about are M825A1 standard NATO smoke shells:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/smoke.htm
M825 155mm Projectile

Keep lying and whining, thats only thing u can do.

Let's try again childish ranting deceiver:

In the recent Gaza operations, Israeli forces frequently air-burst white phosphorus in 155mm artillery shells in and near populated areas. Each air-burst shell spreads 116 burning white phosphorus wedges in a radius extending up to 125 meters from the blast point. White phosphorus ignites and burns on contact with oxygen, and continues burning at up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit (816 degrees Celsius) until nothing is left or the oxygen supply is cut. When white phosphorus comes into contact with skin it creates intense and persistent burns.

Now, what you're trying to say was they were empty smoke rounds. This is what the IDF initially said, however they were caught red handed and deliberately lied about it. Only liar and criminal here is you and your gangs of terrorists and occupiers.

Your IDF lies have been refuted over and over again.

Here are laws and additional protocols:

Israel’s Illegal Use of White Phosphorus During ‘Operation Cast Lead’ - Foreign Policy Journal | Foreign Policy Journal

The Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem observed that under international law, “such [incendiary] weapons may only be used against military objects. When the military object is located within a civilian area, the use of phosphorus is absolutely prohibited.” While Israel had not signed the Additional Protocols to the Geneva Conventions, the specific prohibition was nevertheless “based on two customary principles of international law, which are binding on Israel. The first is the prohibition on using weapons that cannot distinguish between combatants and civilians, and the second is the prohibition on using weapons which by their nature cause unnecessary suffering.”[8]

An ICRC official also confirmed to the Associated Press that Israel was in fact using white phosphorous munitions. His comments made headlines in the U.S. because he had also said, “But it’s not very unusual to use phosphorus to create smoke or illuminate a target. We have no evidence to suggest it’s being used in any other way.” The widely published AP article was misleadingly titled “ICRC: Israel’s use of white phosphorus not illegal”, despite the fact that the official quoted, Peter Herby, hadn’t actually said that. Rather, he had indicated that additional information was required before a judgment could be made as to whether Israel’s use of the weapon was legal or not. The AP report noted in the third to last paragraph that Herby had also “said evidence is still limited because of the difficulties of gaining access to Gaza”, but the distinction was no doubt lost upon many readers, even among those who actually read past the false headline.[9]

Your army lied about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom