What's new

Israel Defense Forces

X-95 can come with long barrel too:

x95l1.jpg

This model has 16.5'' barrel and its still very compact - 670 mm.
Folded M4 with 14.5'' barrel is 756 mm.

I understand why they chose X-95 over TAR, but why they chose 13'' model as standard is beyond my understanding.
Some fresh news about Micro-Tavors with 15'' (38 cm) barrel to be issued next year. Existing 13'' Micro-Tavors will be withdrawn and once again handed to reservists.
מיקרו תבור משופר ללוחמים

The 15'' Micro Tavor is going to have this kind handgurd, with three integral picatinnny rails: one on the bottom for the grip and two on the sides, initially hidden by removable covers.
36022856.jpg

Last edited:
Child killer forces of Zionist regime using sluts for propaganda !! :coffee:

I know right, they're ugly sluts too but they use them to gain sympathy from men around the world to make their army face like it is composed of the 'average girl on the street' when it's a extremist Zionist government led army with military leaders who were in Haganah and other terrorist organizations. These girls don't play any role in military just compulsory service and you'll see people use them for propaganda purposes rather than present reality of their Air Force attacking civilian homes as 'pre-planned targets'. Iranian women are much prettier. :)

Palestine looks beautiful, but who are these people?

Some of these people you see also just recently migrated to Palestine and because they have a Jewish identity the state of Israel gives them full Jewish exclusive citizenship and they then identify themselves as Israelis even though they know they are Polish, Russia, etc....

500, himself is actually polish too. They're full of crap and the government gives them citizenship for being Jewish, where does this happen any where else in the world? I'm not aware of any other place, so why is it accepted?

I know right, they're ugly sluts too but they use them to gain sympathy from men around the world to make their army face like it is composed of the 'average girl on the street' when it's a extremist Zionist government led army with military leaders who were in Haganah and other terrorist organizations. These girls don't play any role in military just compulsory service and you'll see people use them for propaganda purposes rather than present reality of their Air Force attacking civilian homes as 'pre-planned targets'. Iranian women are much prettier. :)

Some of these people you see also just recently migrated to Palestine and because they have a Jewish identity the state of Israel gives them full Jewish exclusive citizenship and they then identify themselves as Israelis even though they know they are Polish, Russia, etc....

500, himself is actually polish too. They're full of crap and the government gives them citizenship for being Jewish, where does this happen any where else in the world? I'm not aware of any other place, so why is it accepted?

These Zionists are the most racist, scum of the earth people. You should see how they're treating black/sudanese migrants. Maybe because they're are the "children of God"....My arse.

A country which is openly killed Palestinians, blockade of convoys and aid, has violated 60 UN laws...But these hungry pricks still get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom