What's new

Israel Defense Forces

The sheer arrogance of you Israelis astound me, honestly. Your presence in the Middle East has caused more bloodshed and strife than you can imagine. Before Israel's establishment, Muslims and Jews lived in relative harmony. But your Zionism has destroyed any hope of that, perhaps forever.

Browsing this thread i don't see arogance,i see a small nation (by population numbers and landmass) determined to survive at all costs.Good for them,though luck for the haters!
Don't get me wrong ,i still think the palestinians deserve their own state,altough,sometimes i think they should have thought of that in 1948,taken what was on the table for them instead of trying to "push the jews into sea".They've gambled all,they've lost it all.If the jews would have lost back then,there would have been no coming back for them.

Gotta give it to Israelis, you guys have developed some top end equipment and keep a top class military.

Aint hard if u have access to sophisticated tech from America or should i say the whole world.. largest recipient of USAID,military AID and the haulocaust sympathies stuff... tht German are still paying... But even than they did a good job... something tht needs to be appreciated...

762nhfn2bwl9w67tfatj.jpg

x5pok377l7ken2tijp8x.jpg

Gay parade?:lol:

On-topic... the camo of ur aviation assets is really nice... specially the F-16s..

Browsing this thread i don't see arogance,i see a small nation (by population numbers and landmass) determined to survive at all costs.Good for them,though luck for the haters!
Don't get me wrong ,i still think the palestinians deserve their own state,altough,sometimes i think they should have thought of that in 1948,taken what was on the table for them instead of trying to "push the jews into sea".They've gambled all,they've lost it all.If the jews would have lost back then,there would have been no coming back for them.

Flamer, I sympathize with whatever historical sufferings the Jews may have gone through, in Europe and elsewhere. But unless they turn from their current path, their pride will be their undoing. The illegal settlements and denial of Palestinian statehood cannot be tolerated any further, if there is hope for peace in the Middle East.

Rouhani looks indeed far more promising and likable than Netanyahu these days. He alone may bring some semblance of...harmony to the world.

The sheer arrogance of you Israelis astound me, honestly. Your presence in the Middle East has caused more bloodshed and strife than you can imagine. Before Israel's establishment, Muslims and Jews lived in relative harmony. But your Zionism has destroyed any hope of that, perhaps forever.
Where from u got that nonsense? Inner Muslim conflicts (Egypt-Yemen war, Iran-Iraq war, civil war in Lebanon, civil war in Syria, Algeria, Sudan...) are far far more bloody than all Arab Israeli wars combined.

Harmony? Jews were third class citizens in Arab countries now Arabs in Israel live better than in their own countries.

Oh I am sorry, is our attempt to live in our ancestral home against repeated attacks by the Arabs around us cause bloodshed? well I guess we should just roll over and die.

Since it's a picture thread, from the six day war:

Back
Top Bottom